Yuk!

Topic locked
Yuk! Jan 11, 2007
Sitting here in my office in the UK looking out at the pouring rain :( Please tell me it's much nicer in Dubai!!!

Tickles x

Tickles
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Yuk! Jan 11, 2007
Tickles wrote:Sitting here in my office in the UK looking out at the pouring rain :( Please tell me it's much nicer in Dubai!!!

Tickles x

It is... it's awesome.

I can even see hot girls in bikinis riding past on scooters.

Must suck to live in the Ukanistan.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 11, 2007
Yep! Only for another 3 and a half weeks - yippeeeeee!! Hope I get out before it snows!!!
Tickles
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 11, 2007
Nooooooooooooooooooooo, its gotta start snowing tmr.

Lovely, looking foward to lots of rain and strong winds, yeah baby bring it on. I can just imagine me now at this time tmr, sitting in a nice cosy pub with it pissing down outside with a nice pint of Theakstons XB yummy, yummy
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 11, 2007
yorky500 wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooo, its gotta start snowing tmr.

Lovely, looking foward to lots of rain and strong winds, yeah baby bring it on. I can just imagine me now at this time tmr, sitting in a nice cosy pub with it pissing down outside with a nice pint of Theakstons XB yummy, yummy

I can't wait to see blighty again - but then you tend to forget the good reasons for leaving.

First thing i am going to do is hit the pub for a Sunday lunch, a drink, and sit by an nice open fire.

Then I will hike back across the green, green fields of home and get soaking wet.

After that I will go out for a drive to visit my pals and stick my fingers up at any bad drivers without fear of arrest :)

Go back home - crank the heating up and watch some proper telly.

After two weeks - i will pissed off and wanting to come back to the sunshine of the sandylands :)
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Jan 11, 2007
yorky500 wrote:Nooooooooooooooooooooo, its gotta start snowing tmr.

Going to UK? Have a nice trip m8 and enjoy that pint! :wink:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 11, 2007
or do what i do and just call over a se><y girl...

that shud really heat things up.
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Yuk! Jan 11, 2007
Tickles wrote:Sitting here in my office in the UK looking out at the pouring rain :( Please tell me it's much nicer in Dubai!!!

Tickles x

It's real cold here at the moment, 10 - 12 deg C in the mornings, warms up a bit in the day 25 deg C.

Sun shine, and beaches are great.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 11, 2007
and u cant bring a nice girl over...u cud always just start touching urself.....i go up in flames in a matter of moments....
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 11, 2007
Booooo! It's blowing a hooly here and peeing down!!! Reckon it's about 8 degrees...... As for the beach, hmmmmm nearest thing I get to that is a pile of builders sand down the road!!! :D
Tickles
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 11, 2007
dubai_sale wrote:or do what i do and just call over a se><y girl...

that shud really heat things up.

darn it....now i have to work extra hard
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 11, 2007
Im NIIIIIICEEEEE ... all u have to do is ask....
dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat