Will Share

Topic locked
Will share Dec 18, 2006
Hi, my name's Natalie and I'm desperately looking for accommodation to move into as soon as possible.

I've started a job this week and am currently stuck on my brother's sofa in Ajman and it's not very comfortable, but my budget is pretty low.

I'm happy to share with anyone, for instance, nationality, ethnicity, religion, etc, not a problem.

It needs to be either close to MOE/Al Quoz, where I work, or somewhere with good transport links because I don't have a driver's license yet.

I'm 18 and British, clean, respect other people's privacy and property. I do smoke but am quite happy to go outside if need be.

I've checked all of the ads in the newspapers but can't find anything within my price range, and don't mind going to Ajman either, as I can get a lift into work from there.

If you know anything at all, please, please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Natalie

NS17
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Dec 18, 2006
what is your price range?

did you try http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/dub/hs/
noni
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2006
Hi Natalie,

Are you still looking for accomodation?

I am 28yrs old Australian and have a 2bedroom apartment in Bur Dubai, i am looking to rent out my spare room.. Call me or text me if you would like to have a look ok. 050 457 8518 Justin
juzz
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 03, 2007
juzz wrote:Hi Natalie,

Are you still looking for accomodation?

I am 28yrs old Australian and have a 2bedroom apartment in Bur Dubai, i am looking to rent out my spare room.. Call me or text me if you would like to have a look ok. 050 457 8518 Justin

hi, sry to get in like this, may i ask if u still renting out and if u have any preference of who to rent out to and a price pls.
thanks
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Villa Share Jan 04, 2007
We have spacious rooms with private bathrooms in our 4 bedroom villa next to DIC & Knowledge Village. We are a South African couple and a
Belgium guy in the age group of 29 - 32 years currently living in the villa. The villa is furnished with a beautiful garden including 24 hr
security, wireless internet, satelite tv, gym, sauna, steamroom, swimming pool and jacuzzi.
It's a smoking & cat friendly environment.

Double Room with private bathroom = AED 54000 per annum 1 cheque (as per landlord's instructions).
Master Room with on-suite bathroom = AED 60 000 per annum 1 cheque (as per landlord instructions).

Should a person want to vacate, the onus is on them to find a new tenant to pay them.

Call Janus on +971 50 2740725 if you would like to view the place!
Janus.Mulder
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai