WTB: WoW Account

Topic locked
WTB: WoW Account Nov 12, 2006
I am looking to buy a World of Warcraft account. The following conditions must apply.

Character:

*At least 1 level 55+ character. The more characters, the better; but thats isn't a deal breaker.

*Race, class and faction of the character is not very important, but will be taken into consideration.

* Characters should be available for realm migration. IF realm migration is on cooldown, I will take it if the cooldown is about 2 months or less. (I'm not sure whats the cooldown on the transfer nowadays, last I heard it was changed to a month or so.)

*Even though the characters will most probably end up being migrated, they MUST have a neutral or good reputation on the server. I will not take any infamous ninjas or anything of that sort. (believe me, I will check ^^)

*Realm type either it be PvP, PvE, or RP is not an issue.

*If you will be sharding your gear and giving away all you items and gold before handing me the account, price will go down greatly. I prefer if I buy the account as is.

Account:

*It has to be an EU account, US accounts won't do me any good :)

*The account shouldn't be banned. I think thats pretty much given.

*I'll accept Frozen accounts of course, not much of a problem there.

Specifics:

*Gear is not much of an issue. The better equipped, the more desirable though. When listing your gear, PLEASE don't give a big list of what you have. ctprofiles.net and such similar web profilers will be very helpful. If you want help finding a character profiler, ask me and I'll reply with a small list of my favorites and most convenient.

*Don't care about the character's spec. I'll simply change them to my liking if I end up buying the account.

*The higher the PvP rank, the better. It's not a problem if the character is still a noobish Private or filthy Scout ^^

*Type and reputation of the guild doesn't interest me much. Don't care if its a very high-end raiding guild or just a social guild. Unless of course the guild has Naxx on farm status, but thats another issue ^^

Would Be Helpful:
The following isn't required, but will be very helpful to me. :)

*More high-end and rare formulas/plans you have with the characters professions is very good bonus, don't mind characters with lvl1 professions though :)

*If applicable, list the books and higher rank spells acquired. Stuff like AQ books, rank 12 fireball, Conjure Food rank 7 etc etc

*Note which factions you have good reputation with. ex revered with TB, exalted with AV etc etc

*Stats! ex 1.5K AP, 8.9K Armor, 9K Mana pool, 215 FR un-buffed etc etc. But you don't have to list them if it will be much of a trouble. I'll just take a look at them before I buy the account.

Now, before any of you start thread crapping and flaming me with "l2play n0ob!" or "y nt lvl a new toon urslf or pay 4 pwrlvling?!", stop! I already have many various well geared and respected characters on different accounts. Depending on how good the character is, I will be improve it to a point of at least tier 1 and full epic gear. Reason I'm doing this for fun, and most importantly I want to give it to my brother as a birthday present. Poor guy lost his uber rogue to a dam hacker :/

If you want to offer your account for sale, or now someone that wants to sell his, email me at
stabilo86@hotmail.com or
husseinm@emirates.net.as
and we just might work something out :)

Note:
If I end up buying an account, I'll change all the information of course. Both for your security and mine. The name registered to the account cannot be changed, but the payment info will be changed to bill my card.
I might even ask for a few hours test run btw, just to take a feeling to the character (Thats sounded like I'm buying a car >.<). Meeting in a gaming network somewhere would be just perfect.

Silph
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

I Got An Account Apr 08, 2008
Cheak my post i have oen for sale
partyman_67@hotmail.com
Dubai Forum Guest

Feb 03, 2009
i got a WOW account for sale.. offer a price..
Sandy101
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Will Buy in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Will Buy in Dubai