Studio W/Private Entrance In Al Wasl Available For 3 Months.

Topic locked
Studio w/Private entrance in Al Wasl Available for 3 months. Oct 16, 2006
We are going away for a few months and want to sub-let our studio flat. It will be available from 1 November 2006 until 7 February 2007, with the possibility of extension.

The studio is approx. 27 sq.m., plus a 6 sq.m. covered porch, and is attached to a villa rented by other Westerners. You will have use of the kitchen, living room, roof terrace, garden and washing machines.
This offer is for Western passport holders only, per the landlord's requirements.

The studio itself has a private entrance, double bed, two wardrobes, two desks (with option of one desk and one TV with DVD player), two cosy armchairs, small table, a carpet, small refrigerator, water cooler, kitchenette (sink, counter, cupboards, hot plate, dishes and cutlery), and its own bathroom with tub. A nice porch overlooks the garden. All furniture is from IKEA. There is a new (less than 6 months) air conditioner in the apartment with a remote control.
The rent is 6000 Dhs per month, payable up-front in one cheque, for a total of 19500 Dhs for the full period, including all utilities, wi-fi, and daily cleaning (except Friday).
The villa is in a quiet location just off Al Wasl Road in the community of Al Wasl, walking distance to Choithrams, Union Co-op and Safa Park.

Call 050 853 3218

Trygve
Dubai Expat Wannabe

ppl in this forum want Nov 11, 2006
I saw a couple of post out here for ppl lookin for a quartely rent..

hi all,
my name masood khan,
i am from india.i am coming to dubai on 15th nov 2006 and i need room on rent for 3 months from 15 nov - 15 feb.please reply me
i will be thankfull to u all.
i will pay 2 months rent first for advance.
thanking u all,
regards.
masood

Code: Select all
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=12349
therjv
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai