You Make Me CrY Mic SChumacher

Topic locked
You Make me CrY Mic SChumacher Oct 24, 2006
Who watch the F1 grand prix on Sunday?

the seven times world champions of Formula One - F1 is retiring after his last race in brazil grand prix. farewell michael schumacher i really dont understand the sports but his brilliance enriched the sports, and i become an instant fan of SCHU but he's retiring.

asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 24, 2006
i sure did, did u see his drive in brazil? omg, he drove brilliantly. he sure is talented, too bad he is retiring

now wait for the schumi haters to start posting in here :D
cheap_Deal
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2006
i dont think anyone can ever hate on schumacher ... he is the greatest no doubt bout that ..

but when it comes to driving .. i give it up to Sebastian Loeb ... cause rallying is what car racing is really all about ... F1 is just about the technolodgy ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 25, 2006
Agree with you Jamal. I used to love F1, would get up at all hours to watch it, but after having seen Schu doing his "bump" ing of opponents off the track, and getting away with it, I lost interest.

He is a great driver, but his actions on the track have tarnished him as being the greatest.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 25, 2006
cheap_Deal wrote:i sure did, did u see his drive in brazil? omg, he drove brilliantly. he sure is talented, too bad he is retiring

now wait for the schumi haters to start posting in here :D

I became his instant fan on that race. What can you say about F.Alonso? :)
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:What can you say about F.Alonso? :)

He sure whines a lot, like everyone is out to get him, including Schumacher, Renault bosses, his pit crew and Osama bin Laden.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 25, 2006
gtmash wrote:

He sure whines a lot, like everyone is out to get him, including Schumacher, Renault bosses, his pit crew and Osama bin Laden.

Why Osama Bin Laden is included? Does he too? F. Alonso is young and a champion, so he deserves all the attentions, spur of the moment etc... are you jealous?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Why Osama Bin Laden is included? Does he too? F. Alonso is young and a champion, so he deserves all the attentions, spur of the moment etc... are you jealous?

No, I am jealous of Osama. He is more well-known.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 25, 2006
gtmash wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
gtmash wrote:

No, I am jealous of Osama. He is more well-known.

You must be devils advocate. (Joke) We're talking F1 here. What can i do to make you more famous than Bin Laden?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 06, 2006
Jamal wrote:i dont think anyone can ever hate on schumacher ... he is the greatest no doubt bout that ..

but when it comes to driving .. i give it up to Sebastian Loeb ... cause rallying is what car racing is really all about ... F1 is just about the technolodgy ..

I completely disagree with you here. I race cars and in fact I have a rally car but we don’t touch F1 racers, simply there is no competition between F1 racing and any other kind of racing. F1 is a very demanding race that requires the driver not to be only physically fit but also nuts. An F1 car can put almost 7G on a race driver helmet, enough to put a regular driver in a coma.

True that F1 is about technology but at 230 miles per hr thing become a bit blurry.
Az3ar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 06, 2006
Az3ar wrote:
Jamal wrote:i dont think anyone can ever hate on schumacher ... he is the greatest no doubt bout that ..

I completely disagree with you here. I race cars and in fact I have a rally car but we don’t touch F1 racers, simply there is no competition between F1 racing and any other kind of racing. F1 is a very demanding race that requires the driver not to be only physically fit but also nuts. An F1 car can put almost 7G on a race driver helmet, enough to put a regular driver in a coma.

True that F1 is about technology but at 230 miles per hr thing become a bit blurry.

I tried out the single-seater race-cars at the Dubai Autodrome. Gawd I hated it. I can't believe people would pay to spend time in those cramped spine-crackers unless they were paid millions to do so.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 06, 2006
:D And next to F1 and motocross rally, what is the nascar?

Fast cars that can only bend left :roll: I just don't get it.
Guilo2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 06, 2006
Guilo2 wrote::D And next to F1 and motocross rally, what is the nascar?

Fast cars that can only bend left :roll: I just don't get it.

Nothing, NASCAR is a redneck sport for stupid Americans (Here I said it and now watch the redneck rise)

God I hate NASCAR and rednecks.
Az3ar
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 06, 2006
Is that where Schumacher is headed?
Guilo2
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto