Voice-over Workshop

Topic locked
Voice-over workshop Jun 18, 2005
Do you know of any organisation, club or school offering voice-over training or workshop? I am very interested and look forward to learn more about it. Searched the net but most trainings and workshops are offered in U.S. and London. Anywhere in central Dubai would be perfect if you know of any. Please help!

PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 19, 2005
Don't know of any in Dubai, most of the people used for voiceovers come from the UK, US, Australia etc and they send audio via MP3 or ISDN.

It's not really something anyone can just do, even if people tell you 'You have a nice voice' it takes experience and practise to do it professionally.

Check out www.voiceovers.co.uk for more info.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 19, 2005
Yep, you're right. Most talents are hired either UK, US or AUS. I once did a voice service for a phone card that was sold mainly in Japan. The experience was great! And was thinking of learning more 'bout it. I guess if there is indeed no training or workshops offered here in Dubai, might as well wait 'till we get back to UK. And that will not be soon. :cry:
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 30, 2005
PePPerCLIP wrote:Yep, you're right. Most talents are hired either UK, US or AUS. I once did a voice service for a phone card that was sold mainly in Japan. The experience was great! And was thinking of learning more 'bout it. I guess if there is indeed no training or workshops offered here in Dubai, might as well wait 'till we get back to UK. And that will not be soon. :cry:

im a club dj and a radio pressenter ...

but first are you a female ???

if you are then i would love to give you voice over training,...

then if your hot !!!

ill give you and ex deal package for the full vocal course
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat