Will Share

Topic locked
Will share Oct 01, 2006
I'm a 26yo male engineer just relocated to Dubai with work. Looking for flat share, preferably in Bur Dubai so that I'm reasonably near work. Single, non-smoker. Good sense of humour and very sociable. Looking for similar in housemates.

If anyone knows of anything available or can otherwise help me out, please drop me a line.

Cheers.

Edit: Just found a place, so no longer looking thanks.

iapetus11
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Flat sharing Oct 02, 2006
hey, I am a french student and i have an internship starting by the end of october, and i am searcing for roomates, so let me know if interested, my email: yuccabundi@gmail.com
yuccabundi
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 08, 2006
Hi dudes,

I will also go to Dubai end of this month and looking for some bodys around to share a flat. I would like to have a room close to DIC (Dubai Internet City), the Gardens or sg. I am 23 year old European female.

cheers
lucatoth
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 09, 2006
Hi Lucatoth,

I am a 31-year old Advertising professional and will also be starting a new job in Dubai at the end of October, and need to be near the Media City... please email me on naztynaz@hotmail.com if you are interested in a flat share.

Regards
Naz.
Naz Dubai
Dubai Forum Guest

Oct 16, 2006
yep me i am also looking for a room to call my own.
i am 27 year old uk teckiy.
pm me guys if you can help me out
esteve
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 16, 2006
I am a 31 year old professional who just arrived in Dubai. I am staying in a hotel at the moment but I am also looking for a flat/villa share with europeans. Lucatoh/Naz, the internet city sound good to me. Otherwise, sharing a villa in Jumeirah not far from the beach can be an option. Pls contact me if interested
fougazi
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai