Can You Have A Friendship Without A Romance?

Topic locked
Sep 03, 2006
The same could be said for males being very good friends with females, although I am not sure what the males g/f or wife would say, esp if she was attractive. :lol:

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
I wouldn't mind my bf having a attractive good female friend, as long as they are really just friends.

Sometime, men don't think from their head, they think from their DI*K....
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2006
At first, so do the females male friends! :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
You just have to watch the behaviour. If there is flirting and touching, you know they are attracted to each other. So the friendship may not work. I wouldn't let my husband stay friends with a woman who was obviously s.e.xually attracted to him.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:You just have to watch the behaviour. If there is flirting and touching, you know they are attracted to each other. So the friendship may not work. I wouldn't let my husband stay friends with a woman who was obviously s.e.xually attracted to him.

You may not be around to see it all the time though. that works both ways as well.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
True Yorky. I don't think there's anything wrong with a little harmless flirting between friends.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 03, 2006
FeiPo wrote:I wouldn't mind my bf having a attractive good female friend, as long as they are really just friends.

Sometime, men don't think from their head, they think from their DI*K....

yeah yeah I didnt know u had satellites ,gps & spies tracking ur bf.... well it shows u r over possessive.....as Choco said she is ok with flirting like spanking and some lap dancing.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

ANSWER Sep 22, 2006
NO FOR ME NOW I HAVE TO MAKE RELATION SIPE BECAUSE IT IS BEST THING IN MY LIFE 8)
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

hi all Jul 18, 2007
its nice idea I like this way of friendship..... 8)
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2007
My best friend used to be a guy!

Great listener, great fun etc....

The nice thing was that we could go out.... drinking.... clubbing etc and people would just leave us be. Two girls go out together, looking good.... guys think you are on the pull!

I miss him loads. But we agreed to stop seeing each other when he married. Wife was insecure about me and I didn't want to be aproblem for him, so stepped away!

My male friends are far less judgemental. Keep things to themselves and are great cuddlers, when I need a cuddle!

I prefer male friends, with boundaries kinda defined! :)
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2007
engrish girlie , i like ur type . most english girls too much s e x y talk & too much drunk s e x y act . english girls give much away but for free . not like ukrane gilrs who give much away but for many dirhams.

tell me when ur going to b in dubai so i can tell u when ill be in dubai . i want to practice b4 mirrage. i think u like to help men practice much for marrage becus ur not kinda gilr who gots asked for marrige.
LG
Dubai Forum User

Jul 20, 2007
LG wrote:tell me when ur going to b in dubai so i can tell u when ill be in dubai . i want to practice b4 mirrage. i think u like to help men practice much for marrage becus ur not kinda gilr who gots asked for marrige.

I think I am offended! :evil:
Practice what exactly!!!!!
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2007
Ignore LG, EG it's HP sidekick
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 20, 2007
arniegang wrote:Ignore LG, EG it's HP sidekick

Needs not to offend, when he doesn't know what he is dealing with!

I'm lovely! :lol:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2007
englsh grilie, i want to learn shagin before my marriage . i have no xprience so i need sumone who has much xperience & who dun a lot of shagin to teach me so i can make future wife happi. u seem like dat sumone.

i went to england b4, no problem , i know many english girl easy breezi . why u act offend now ? u talk too much flirt and se xy talk & now u pretend to be a nice respect woman ? no problem, i will prtend u nice woman too . :P

nauti nauti
LG
Dubai Forum User

Jul 21, 2007
LG wrote:englsh grilie, i want to learn shagin before my marriage . i have no xprience so i need sumone who has much xperience & who dun a lot of shagin to teach me so i can make future wife happi. u seem like dat sumone.

i went to england b4, no problem , i know many english girl easy breezi . why u act offend now ? u talk too much flirt and se xy talk & now u pretend to be a nice respect woman ? no problem, i will prtend u nice woman too . :P

nauti nauti

Move this to 'Fight Club' I NEED to say my piece!

Then drop him!! :twisted:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2007
i have no acsess to fight club gurlie :(

its ok if u say ur piece & drop me now . i will try wid other english grilie if u not want . , no problem. i think im da only guy who u had chance to say ur piece cuz all other guys drop u before u had chance to said anything . :lol:
LG
Dubai Forum User

Jul 21, 2007
LG wrote:i have no acsess to fight club gurlie :(

its ok if u say ur piece & drop me now . i will try wid other english grilie if u not want . , no problem. i think im da only guy who u had chance to say ur piece cuz all other guys drop u before u had chance to said anything . :lol:

Logged off and ran away then LG!

Check your PM!

Something very sad has happened to you, to make you so angry and such a bad judge of character! :D

Can you have friendship without romance!
Just a guess LG, but I'd put money on the fact - that you have neither of these in your life!! :cry:
English Girlie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2007
LG,

Leave the girl alone , she is knew and trying to be the part of DF :=).

PS" if i am not mistaken u r MAC".
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2007
LG

please see my one and only warning in the other thread, where you also talked a load of crap and were more than offensive.

Mod
arniegang

Jul 21, 2007
arniegang wrote:Ignore LG, EG it's HP sidekick

Sweet Heart ,

I think u shuld stop mentioning my name in open forum without any ground !

awake your brain cells :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2007
HP. dont make me . . . again

Cheers,

D
smartd
Dubai Forums Vice-Admin

Jul 21, 2007
smartd wrote:HP. dont make me . . . again

Cheers,

D

Sweet smartd

Check the facts and compare the IP address . Instead of threating me . I am not the kind of person who is going to give a damn about being blocked . But you got to open your eyes and see if i am the LG or what makes you to threat me ?

I made 2000 damn posts and show me the little respect , how many people use DF from Denmark or even from Europe ? when something happen you try to relate to me with these Tom , dicck and Jerry without any ground .

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2007
Jeery..?? u mean Jeevs ? LOL .. Peeps... cant u make out the difference between the two??

and Including arnie everyone's been talkin abt not bringing in personals.. and u go on abusing HP on no ground in an open forum?? isnt there a limit to it?
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2007
Hmm heated discussion, chill guys enjoy the forum no fights :) lucif, why ya draggin me in this :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Hmm heated discussion, chill guys enjoy the forum no fights :) lucif, why ya draggin me in this :)

haha its the old school tactics.. watchin everyone here doin the same..u know getting back up :D..:D :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Can You Have A Friendship Without A Romance? Jul 05, 2010
If ur just two frnds then in this freakin world romance will happen well when ur with ur gang then may b ....
Rizz
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Can You Have A Friendship Without A Romance? Jul 10, 2010
in my opinion , a male and a female never be close friend each other , either normal friend or love (: ,,, they may deny it but its true ...
Mecruh
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Can you have a friendship without a romance? Aug 02, 2010
i read once! " Love is friendship set on fire" so if people get close where they know everything about each other and spend quality time together .. which is always healthy! theres nothing wrong with it turning into a romance .. unless either of the two are married .. then jealousy is bound to rise up!! ...
johnybegoodtwo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Can you have a friendship without a romance? Aug 02, 2010
Another old thread dragged out of the vault...

The answer is yes.

But then again a resounding no.

Depending on your viewpoint.

From my viewpoint: a pointless question.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance