Viet looks vs. Filipino looks vs. non-Asian brunettes Apr 18, 2009
So K-Dog can learn

Viets

Filipinos

Non-Asian brunettes

puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
Of your 326 posts, how many of them are about you not looking like someone from the Philippines?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:Of your 326 posts, how many of them are about you not looking like someone from the Philippines?

I guess it really got to her when someone called her Filipino.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 18, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:Of your 326 posts, how many of them are about you not looking like someone from the Philippines?

I don't know. I post a lot in the travel and entertainment threads. BTW I never said I have a non-Filipino trimmed triangular forest but of course it is non-Asian. Nor did I say my kitchen is non-Filipino even though the banana chips I bought are from the Philippines.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
Why don't you post your picture so we can compare?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:Why don't you post your picture so we can compare?

Obviously I look like the non-Asian women I posted. Aren't those pictures enough to compare? What if you see me in real life? What will you do?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
puppypup wrote:What if you see me in real life? What will you do?

Say "Kumusta po kayo?"
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2009

She did! Haha, guess which one above?

Her photo used to be in her avatar.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 18, 2009
Hahahahah! Priceless
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2009
Captain Australia wrote:
puppypup wrote:What if you see me in real life? What will you do?

Say "Kumusta po kayo?"

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

BTW why are you seriously insecure about your looks. Suppose you did look like a Filipino ...SO WHAT ! they are human after all. Your little on line campaign to disassociate your selve from the islanders is like they are rabid or something. There are some drop dead beauties from the islands. In fact I'm married to one.

I've been mistaken from anything from Indian, Syrian, Emarati to god knows what else. Depending on how many days I haven't shaved and what car I'm driving. Many desi's on many occasion insist on talking to me in Arabic even though I insist I'm not Arab or Emarati.

In fact I think its great fun sometimes I'll pull the gag along or sometimes I'll keep them guessing excatly where I am from.

Come to terms on how you look and save us further threads on oriental facial feature education Kabayan ;)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 18, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:BTW why are you seriously insecure about your looks. Suppose you did look like a Filipino ...SO WHAT ! they are human after all. Your little on line campaign to disassociate your selve from the islanders is like they are rabid or something. There are some drop dead beauties from the islands. In fact I'm married to one.

I've been mistaken from anything from Indian, Syrian, Emarati to god knows what else. Depending on how many days I haven't shaved and what car I'm driving. Many desi's on many occasion insist on talking to me in Arabic even though I insist I'm not Arab or Emarati.

In fact I think its great fun sometimes I'll pull the gag along or sometimes I'll keep them guessing excatly where I am from.

Come to terms on how you look and save us further threads on oriental facial feature education.

Exactly.

I'm Australian of English/Scottish descent but if I have a tan and a trimmed beard I get 10x more Salam Alaykum's than normally. Who cares?

Get over it.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2009
gtmash wrote:Her photo used to be in her avatar.

Which one the pregnant one ?
desertdudeshj

Apr 18, 2009
^I'd love to be pregnant.

gtmash wrote:

She did! Haha, guess which one above?

Her photo used to be in her avatar.

I've never had an avatar. :|

Why does K-Dog accuse me of posting on Dibuzzie? I've never heard of it. Is there another white chick hearing false Filipina or Vietnamese labels?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
Come to terms on how you look and save us further threads on oriental facial feature education Kabayan ;)

I post pictures of cute girls. Aren't you grateful?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
Nope, none of them look like Eartha Kitt! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Nope, none of them look like Eartha Kitt! :D

Look again. 8)
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
LOL, thank you!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2009
ok...so you're telling us you're Vietnamese. Is that all?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2009
I don't have one drop of russian blood, nor do I speak the language, yet I hear all the time I look like one and have their accent. so have started to ask them back " really you tink I'm Rassian?" :lol:

PP, get over yourself, most people here are mistaken for smthing else, yet don't nag over and over on the same topic
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 18, 2009
Sadly, the non-asian images you put up to compare, I would say definately have oriental somewhere in their genes, they really are not a good example at all. They definately look like they have oriental, latino, mediterranean or asian traits in there somewhere. Danica McKellar is half Portuguese FYI!

Who really cares anyay, if it bothers you that much go see a plastic surgeon!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
raidah wrote:I don't have one drop of russian blood, nor do I speak the language, yet I hear all the time I look like one and have their accent. so have started to ask them back " really you tink I'm Rassian?" :lol:

They made a compliment to you. Most people in the UAE believe that Russian women are among the most beautiful ones.
8) 8) 8)

As for accent it's total nonsence because there is no single definite accent among people from the former Soviet Union.

Some people from the USA believe that Russian accent and shape are coming from Brighton Beach...
:?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 18, 2009
funny thread haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
get over it girl
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly, the non-asian images you put up to compare, I would say definately have oriental somewhere in their genes, they really are not a good example at all. They definately look like they have oriental, latino, mediterranean or asian traits in there somewhere. Danica McKellar is half Portuguese FYI!

State of confusion here. :?: :? Are you saying Mediterranean and Latino (aside from Asian-Latinos) types are considered Asian? Do Brits think they are off-white or non-white? Are Mediterraneans like Portuguese considered "not really" European? What's with the exclamation mark after the Danica McKellar sentence? Portuguese is Asian? She's a "Mc" so maybe part Irish. Are the Irish Asian too?

Puppy is confused over European perception of other Europeans. Please clarify.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
you are hopeless...maybe when you grow out of your teenage years, you'll find better things to occupy your time with
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 18, 2009
atleast over here ., you provide some good comedy...

great

:lol:
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Apr 18, 2009
No, but you cannot class as all these people are 'European'! They are not bog standard caucasian brunettes! They have some thing exotic in them, be it asian or otherwise.

You really do have an obssession problem and it's tiring. As I have said before, most people will not be able to diferentiate between the examples you put up anyway, so sadly you're fighting a losing battle. As we keep saying, get over it already.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:No, but you cannot class as all these people are 'European'! They are not bog standard caucasian brunettes! They have some thing exotic in them, be it asian or otherwise.

That is a very racist remark. There are Caucasian "standards?" Anyone who doesn't fit those standards even if it's obvious those women in the non-Asian section above (including Eartha Kitt) are of European descent are automatically kicked out of CaucasianLand.

So if an Asian looks a bit exotic because, does that mean that person is no longer Asian? or is racial purity only exclusive to whites?

Sorry Chocs but I find your statement very supremist, exclusive, and pro-white purity to the core to anyone who doesn't fit your "standards"
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 18, 2009
Where are you from Chocoholic?
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2009
Snow wrote:Where are you from Chocoholic?

Jolly old Englund. Haven't you figured that out?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 18, 2009
gtmash wrote:
Snow wrote:Where are you from Chocoholic?

Jolly old Englund. Haven't you figured that out?

Obvious 8)
RobbyG

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat