IS GOOD GUYS STILL EXISTING IN DUBAI OR IM JUST NOT LUCKY

Topic locked
IS GOOD GUYS STILL EXISTING IN DUBAI OR IM JUST NOT LUCKY May 29, 2006
ITS SEEMS THAT THERE ARE NO DECENT GUYS EXISTING IN THIS COUNTRY (DUBAI) OR MAYBE IM JUST NOT LUCKY TO FIND THEM.
I WISH THIS DUBAI FORUM CAN HELP IF THERE ARE STILL EXISTING..

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2006
Well, there are some single guys on here complaining that there are no good women, or they are all married - so maybe you'll have some luck finding romance with a DF member? :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
well i'm not in dubai right now but i consider myself as a good guy :D
so this question really doesn't concern me :?
ok i'll just be quiet then
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:well i'm not in dubai right now but i consider myself as a good guy :D

haha :lol:
got it! will keep scrolling :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
define decent.. :)
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: IS GOOD GUYS STILL EXISTING IN DUBAI OR IM JUST NOT LUCK May 29, 2006
janet67 wrote:ITS SEEMS THAT THERE ARE NO DECENT GUYS EXISTING IN THIS COUNTRY (DUBAI) OR MAYBE IM JUST NOT LUCKY TO FIND THEM.

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

janet, i get that u r dissapointed with the men in dubai, but still i think it's not good to generalise cause not all men r the same. i think it's impossible that all men over there r loosers and pervs...keep ur hope and hey...MOester is there for u (he's a good guy, but don't tell him i told u, ok? :roll: ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
8)
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

janet67 wrote:ITS SEEMS THAT THERE ARE NO DECENT GUYS EXISTING IN THIS COUNTRY (DUBAI) OR MAYBE IM JUST NOT LUCKY TO FIND THEM.

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

1) Using CAPS LOCK is extremly impolite in online culture. It is synonymous to screaming.

2) Dubai is not a country.

3) Why would a forum know whether a decent guy exists who is willing to date a girl that has no clue if Dubai, the place she lives in, is a city or a country?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

1) Using CAPS LOCK is extremly impolite in online culture. It is synonymous to screaming.

3) Why would a forum know whether a decent guy exists who is willing to date a girl that has no clue if Dubai, the place she lives in, is a city or a country?

and Liban has spoken! :twisted:
Liban, i got the feeling that u would have loved to write the 3) using CAPS LOCK....am i wrong ???? :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

all these days i was under the impression that there are no DECENT gals existing in dubai and most seem to agree.. :roll:
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Liban wrote:

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

Loosly translated, you ain't gonna find any decent men here :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 29, 2006
Liban is suffering from male PMS obviously. Cranky pants! :evil:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
:twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

CURIOUS & UNLUCKY

Oh man lol u keep meetin those bit**y ones....etcetcetcet
jst don't lose hope I guess, don't give up on MEN here!!!!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Go eat some chocolate Liban :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
Moester wrote:well i'm not in dubai right now but i consider myself as a good guy :D

Moester baby, just because ur obviously on a hunt, it doesn t mean u need to keep quiet, or that keeping quiet would fade ur aims :D
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 29, 2006
I seem to recall asking the same question in reverse a while ago...so perhaps there is a definition required of the word 'decent'.

Do you mean: 'A guy who is not after your body and is a nice decent chap who is well presented and groomed and fun and polite'? Well there are a lot of them over here, unfortunately they tend to hang around with other guys who are well presented, groomed, fun and polite...which is the reason they are not after your body!

Those that are after your body...are the rest of us!

Of course you want him to be rich, good looking, drive a nice car, be able to buy you lots of things and take you to nice places? If you are blonde and attractive then you are going to be fighting off all the a$$holes in town who will promise you this and then treat you like dirt. They outnumber the good guys 10/1. Choose carefully!

What you need to decide is what real attributes you want your guy to have. Do you want a shy quiet introverted type or an outgoing dynamic sort? They are around...some of them are here on this forum.

Start here and then ask questions.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2006
kanelli wrote:Go eat some chocolate Liban :lol:

Ooooohhh.. Chocolate... I like chocolate... White chocolate from Cadbury... YUMMY!!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:
kanelli wrote:Go eat some chocolate Liban :lol:

Ooooohhh.. Chocolate... I like chocolate... White chocolate from Cadbury... YUMMY!!!!

hmmm first we find out you get your hair cut at a salon called Diva's, then drastic mood swings, then this post above???? it is all adding up to Dude looks like a lady :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 29, 2006
Only in your dreams Fayz :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I seem to recall asking the same question in reverse a while ago...so perhaps there is a definition required of the word 'decent'.

Do you mean: 'A guy who is not after your body and is a nice decent chap who is well presented and groomed and fun and polite'? Well there are a lot of them over here, unfortunately they tend to hang around with other guys who are well presented, groomed, fun and polite...which is the reason they are not after your body!

Of course you want him to be rich, good looking, drive a nice car, be able to buy you lots of things and take you to nice places? If you are blonde and attractive then you are going to be fighting off all the a$$holes in town who will promise you this and then treat you like dirt. They outnumber the good guys 10/1. Choose carefully!

What you need to decide is what real attributes you want your guy to have. Do you want a shy quiet introverted type or an outgoing dynamic sort? They are around...some of them are here on this forum.

Knight

its kinda interesting how we scream for decent guys/girls, but when they show up, we don t want them. for some reason women tend to be attracted to bad boys, who have something dangerous about them, and men like more the "bitchy" type of women. (im not talking about her being a whore, just some sort of femme fatal)

i guess its all about our most elementary, most primitive instincts. women want dominant males, guys want females to dominate, but fight back and make it fun.

civilization has brought a lot of artificial behaviours. like this one too, looking for decent ppl to date. oh come one! :lol: . u go on a date because eventually u wanna have s.e.x. now s.e.x has nothing to do with decency, politeness or anything of the kind. decency won t turn u on. :wink:

if we all would follow our god given instincts, we would not be blinded by things like how much money he has, or is he decent enough to go out with.

follow ur nose :wink:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:Only in your dreams Fayz :P

Careful Fayz...Liban IS Freddie Kruger!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I seem to recall asking the same question in reverse a while ago...so perhaps there is a definition required of the word 'decent'.

Knight

that is my problem I always meet up with a$$holes who r jst after
my body, they jst want sex, not sum1 2 luv :X

"a nice decent chap who is well presented and groomed and fun and polite'?" SEEMS HARD 2 FIND these days!
Luv urself better, yeeeeah I Luv myself :P :D
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:
my body, they jst want fun, not sum1 2 luv :X

"a nice decent chap who is well presented and groomed and fun and polite'?" SEEMS HARD 2 FIND these days!

In my experience, we look at the body first and then what is inside the head second. It depends where and how you meet guys. If you are fit (and I assume you are!) then the a$$holes will be the first to try it on. Sensible guys often think that a fit girl is so 'up herself' that they don't want to talk to her anyway. Once the s.e.x thing has worn off, the true measure of a guy is if he finds you a mentally interesting person as well as a very attractive physical person.

The well presented and well groomed chaps...tend to be the gay ones!

Interested to know more about the 'loving yourself' bit! :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:

In my experience, we look at the body first and then what is inside the head second. It depends where and how you meet guys. If you are fit (and I assume you are!) then the a$$holes will be the first to try it on. Sensible guys often think that a fit girl is so 'up herself' that they don't want to talk to her anyway. Once the s.e.x thing has worn off, the true measure of a guy is if he finds you a mentally interesting person as well as a very attractive physical person.

The well presented and well groomed chaps...tend to be the gay ones!

Interested to know more about the 'loving yourself' bit! :wink:

Knight

Well thats wat generally most of we human do, we all want nice beautiful stuff when it comes 2 anythin n this life that belongs 2 us yeah.... human nature I guess!!!!

I am mentally interestin, I'm crazy :P
I'm smart n school u c, when guys
know that, they're like oh so u're smart
too, that is good!!! lalalallaaaaa
but I confess there're times when I'm more dumb than
the dumb :P, sumtimes I'd like 2 pretend as f i didn't
get wat is said, jst 2 ignore the whole thing f its annoyin 2 me. smthn that might get on my nerve, I'm very cool tempered! Or f it doesn't interest me will keep pretendin & walk away!

yeah I do luv myself & I think every1 should do so no matter wat happens.... it ain't about looks, its the beauty inside, I luv every1 & respect 'em too. Coz I believe we all have an angel deep inside :)
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
raidah wrote:

Moester baby, just because ur obviously on a hunt, it doesn t mean u need to keep quiet, or that keeping quiet would fade ur aims :D

on a hunt?? of course i'm on a hunt, i'm always on a hunt, it's not something to be ashamed of and i am man enough to say it.
but there is something called knowing my boundaries, so i try to stay within them.
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 29, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:

Of course you want him to be rich, good looking, drive a nice car, be able to buy you lots of things and take you to nice places? If you are blonde and attractive then you are going to be fighting off all the a$$holes in

town who will promise you this and then treat you like dirt. They
outnumber the good guys 10/1. Choose carefully!

Knight

sara, it's also about the image of urself "u sell " them.men love bad girls, cause they will have fun with , but eventually they will end up choosing a sweet and decent girl, cause she is more likely to be faithfull than a bad girl who likes to flirt.
it's easy to seduce a man only using ur body or nice face and even if u end up with the one of ur dreams u have to know how to keep him. there is no end for seduction: u can never say he is mine and i can relax, u have to seduce him everyday, with small gestures u make, with the way u think or act.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 29, 2006
alexandra wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:

Of course you want him to be rich, good looking, drive a nice car, be able to buy you lots of things and take you to nice places? If you are blonde and attractive then you are going to be fighting off all the a$$holes in

town who will promise you this and then treat you like dirt. They
outnumber the good guys 10/1. Choose carefully!

Knight

sara, it's also about the image of urself "u sell " them.men love bad girls, cause they will have fun with , but eventually they will end up choosing a sweet and decent girl, cause she is more likely to be faithfull than a bad girl who likes to flirt.
it's easy to seduce a man only using ur body or nice face and even if u end up with the one of ur dreams u have to know how to keep him. there is no end for seduction: u can never say he is mine and i can relax, u have to seduce him everyday, with small gestures u make, with the way u think or act.

yeah I totally agree with wat u said....
to me no matter wat I'm always good & am good 4 myself
U know I am really a good person. but bcoz of those
several bad guys, I began 2 think that there might b smthn
wrong wi'me, thinkin, is it wat I wear or waaaaat... but then no I know myself.... & I talked 2 a frnd
about it, she said no Sara u're a very good person I know u well, yeah she knows
me best, she's my best frnd.
When it comes 2 sum1 who becomes special, then thats
a whole different story 2 follow :) ;)
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Sara, can you please write your words out in full and create full sentences - it is much easier to read. Thanks. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
kanelli wrote:Sara, can you please write your words out in full and create full sentences - it is much easier to read. Thanks. :)

I asked her the same thing.... I got some response from her in jibberish... :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance