Lebanon And Palestine

Topic locked
Jul 21, 2006
Lionheart wrote:Oil companies in China, Russia, INdonesia, Malaysia that would be happy to take over that.

Do you actually know the TAM (total available market) in the above mentioned markets? Granted China is a relatively unknown yet growing source however, the rest you have mentioned are just small drops in the ocean.

XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2006
Let me just remind you all how those psychos raise their children,

HATE FILLED RACIST JEWISH CHILDREN
Send Sweet Gifts of Death & Mayhem to Lebanon's Children

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/iskids.jpg

makes it clear that Hitler had his reasons.
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 21, 2006
ajb wrote:From an article I searched.

Oil sands are barely mentioned.

In the midst of all this attention, it seems that heavy oil, oil sands and tar sands are being overlooked.

They are basically the same old hydrocarbons, but instead of being found in sands that are water-wet, the sands are oil-wet.

They tend to be found near the surface, so instead having to drill for them, for the most part, they are developed by mining them.

Oil sand reserves are found all over the world, but even in North America, alone, the volumes are huge.

I also believe that Canada is the largest supplier of oil to the US at the moment .... Iraq is somewhere down at 15th

Dude, I was not disputing the existence of oil sands. I am raising the question - do you know what is involved (cost) of extracting/refining via this mendian as oppose to conventional drill/rig/pump?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2006
I know its damn expensive to refine at present but the point I was trying to make is that if the oil supply from the middle east was cut off from the US they do have another way to keep going.

At some point in time crude oil supplies will become depleted to a point that it is too expensive and in the mean time Im sure they are working on better and cheaper ways to refine the oil sands.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 22, 2006
Anlil wrote: makes it clear that Hitler had his reasons.

That's really nasty of you
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
Anlil wrote: makes it clear that Hitler had his reasons.

That's really nasty of you

but true . history proved it.. the reason of war and terror in mideast is because of israel ... the area was MUCH better and peaceful b4 the terrorist rapist country :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Unfortunately, some don't like to hear the truth,

It is strange that the Jewish treat the none Jewish like animal, while you find some defending them, and their theories

Jewish Racism towards Non-Jews as expressed in the Talmud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud..."

"Babylonian Talmud", published by the Boston Talmud Society, p. XII
The Jews refer to the remainder of Earths inhabitants, the non-Jewish peoples, as "Gentiles", "Goyim". Let's see what the Jewish Talmud teaches the Jews concerning the non-Jewish majority, i.e. those who are not part of Jahve's "Chosen People":

"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans. They are beasts."

Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b

"The Akum (non-Jew) is like a dog. Yes, the scripture teaches to honor the the dog more than the non-Jew."

Ereget Raschi Erod. 22 30

"Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form."

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255, Warsaw 1855

"A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."

Coschen hamischpat 405

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."

Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12b

"Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."

Schene luchoth haberith, p. 250 b

"If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog."

Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b

"If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."

Jore dea 377, 1

"Sexual intercourse between Gentiles is like intercourse between animals."

Talmud Sanhedrin 74b

"It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile."

Sepher ikkarim III c 25

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."

Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah 425. 5

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands."

Talmud, Abodah Zara, 4b

"Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 22, 2006
that what jews think of the world

http://americandefenseleague.com/talmud1.htm
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Edited: Inappropriate
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 22, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer, good for you M.F's
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 22, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:Edited: Inappropriate

why are u so scared that we know ur truth and now the world will know it ha? ? Israel ending is just round the corner
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Anlil wrote:Unfortunately, some don't like to hear the truth,

It is strange that the Jewish treat the none Jewish like animal, while you find some defending them, and their theories

Jewish Racism towards Non-Jews as expressed in the Talmud

Let me give you in internet lesson - not everything you read is true.
Here is a translation of the Talmud:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm
why don't you try and find any of these "quotes" that you listed. Maybe you will learn something about the Jews that you claim to have such intimate knowledge of.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
GOD/ ME there some very dumb life forms in this area of the thurd world and they do not know who there master is
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 22, 2006
Well, Mr. and Mrs

you were burnt like the governments sick dogs once before, and everyone is sure that history will repeat itself, but I hope next time all the animals will be burnt like sick dogs, and end the existence of sick dirty race that everyone hate.

I forget to Mention, please go and check if your real father was one of the Germans army, i am sure you still don't know who your reall father is :lol:
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 22, 2006
Anli/ your so funny,but your mom is O.K :wink: :wink:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 22, 2006
Edited: Inappropriate.
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 22, 2006
You must be like those Jews who comes to the gulf countries with American or European passport and try to hide you’re your dirty identity for some money, we all know how the Jews worship money and they do anything to get it.
If you claim that you are so brave, and (a Jew master) why don’t you show up, why don’t you were something with a Zionist simple on it and walk around Dubai city-centre?
But it's typical you, you give your mother away for some money; your wife must be collecting some money her way also, while you hiding in the dark.
And you hide behind a monitor expressing your feeling? How brave,
That shows why over 1 million are hiding underground for the last 10 days because of some Katiosha's
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 22, 2006
EDIT: deleted. double post.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 22, 2006
this thread is very uncivil and out of line, i would ask from a moderator to lock it.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2006
MaaaD wrote:this thread is very uncivil and out of line, i would ask from a moderator to lock it.

Yep....I'm done with these guys also
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
Anlil, you views are becoming bigoted and racist. Please stop it now! There are always two sides to every story.

Why do people have to brand others? Jew, Muslim, Christian etc etc etc - are we all not HUMAN BEINGS?!!!! Do we not all have the right to exist? The answer is yes!

Your kind of attitude only goes to spread hate. You whine about Israeli kids writing messages of hate, and yet you're spreading hate yourself - stop being a hypocrit!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 22, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Anlil, you views are becoming bigoted and racist. Please stop it now! There are always two sides to every story.

Why do people have to brand others? Jew, Muslim, Christian etc etc etc - are we all not HUMAN BEINGS?!!!! Do we not all have the right to exist? The answer is yes!

Your kind of attitude only goes to spread hate. You whine about Israeli kids writing messages of hate, and yet you're spreading hate yourself - stop being a hypocrit!

:cheers:
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 22, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 22, 2006
It is pointless to "discuss" this issue. I can sympathise with all sides, and each one is committing atrocities to one another - none is innocent. One day this Arab-Israeli conflict might stop, or it might be responsible for instigating WW3, who knows...

Main Entry: geno·cide
Pronunciation: 'je-n&-"sId
Function: noun
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

If some of you are using the word genocide for what Israel is doing when attacking Palestinians in Palestine, or Lebanese in Lebanon, then you have to accept that any attacks on Israel by Palestinians or Lebanese is also considered genocide of the Israelis. Problematic, isn't it?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 22, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:Edited: Inappropriate

Inquirer you're a moron!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 22, 2006
kanelli wrote:It is pointless to "discuss" this issue. I can sympathise with all sides, and each one is committing atrocities to one another - none is innocent. One day this Arab-Israeli conflict might stop, or it might be responsible for instigating WW3, who knows...

Main Entry: geno·cide
Pronunciation: 'je-n&-"sId
Function: noun
: the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

If some of you are using the word genocide for what Israel is doing when attacking Palestinians in Palestine, or Lebanese in Lebanon, then you have to accept that any attacks on Israel by Palestinians or Lebanese is also considered genocide of the Israelis. Problematic, isn't it?

I think it is obvious that the Israeli/Palestinian/and now Lebanese conflicts are in fact ONE-SIDED. You can not compare the damage inflicted on the Lebanese people and land to the damage that some random missles have done on Israeli land. Who has the weapons, allies and carte blanche to do as they please? Israel has the most sophisticated and "precision" weapons known to man thanks to its sugar daddy, yet (up to now) it has killed more civilians in this conflict than acutual militia-men. This looks more like a civilian targeting and collective punishment offensive than anything else. However, Hezbollah does not have those F-16s that Israel has. How do you expect Hezbollah to execute "precision" attacks if they lack precision weapons? In such a conflict one can not ignore the facts: Israel not only has the upper hand in an unequal battle, it's abusing it's powers.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 23, 2006
How the Jews worship money and they do anything to get it

That whey I love `em Money and more money!!
the U.S and its allies need to regain there supremacy NUKE EM!!
:D :D
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 23, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Anlil, you views are becoming bigoted and racist. Please stop it now! There are always two sides to every story.

Human Beings??? hahahha ..the human beings i know are watching the " Show" and doing nothing about the killing so CHoc: NEED POPCORN?" cos obvioulsy people dying in lebanon , palestine and iraq is just another boring show to u :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 23, 2006
Chocoholic, thank you but those are my views,

One other thing: why should I consider the Jewish as Humans when they don’t consider none Jewish as Humans?

I am not spreading hate, the hate is there for hundreds of years, and everyone hates those creatures throughout history.

Kanelli, how are you saying that each one is committing atrocities to one another? You could say that if the Lebanese, Palestinians and Iraqis go to fight and attack them in their homes in Poland, Germany Russia and other countries where they kicked them from.

Genocide?? When people go to attack them in their countries, and that not that the case.
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums