Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court

Topic locked
Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Dec 01, 2011
Nope, no verse from the Koran was posted.

Are you lying when you've claimed the Koran forbids pedophilia?

If not, just post a single verse where the Koran does prohibit pedophilia and underage marriage.

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Dec 01, 2011
Why the denial that the evidence has been given to you?

shafique wrote:What part of the Quranic, Hadith or scientific evidence presented to you before about Islam's stance on marriage and s.ex confused you eh?

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:Misinterpreting ONE verse of the Quran which is about divorce is all you have. Multiple quotes from wiki-Islam etc to try and disguise the fact (and failing) just shows your desperation.

Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

Multiple references from Quran, Hadith and even science counter this loon misinterpretation of this one verse - and the evidence is listed in the oft-posted video
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Dec 01, 2011
It's not an essay question.

Just quote the "multiple" verses from the Koran prohibiting pedophilia.
event horizon

This is not groundhog day - question has been answered many times before.

If you have a specific problem with the evidence presented, let us know what part is confusing you.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

The part where no verse from the Koran or hadith has been provided that prohibits pedophilia.
event horizon

See, I was sure you weren't going to answer the question posed:

shafique wrote:What part of the Quranic, Hadith or scientific evidence presented to you before about Islam's stance on marriage and s.ex confused you eh?

Do you really think that just ignoring what Islam teaches and persisting in your misinterpretation of a verse on divorce will convince any non-loon?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Retard, I'm asking you to quote the Koran's verses that prohibit pedophilia, not repeat yourself like a troll.
event horizon

I've already provided you with not just Quranic verses, but Hadith and scientific evidence too which clearly show your misinterpretation of the verse about divorce is wrong, and clearly shows Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

If you haven't understood the Quranic, Hadith and scientific evidence I'll happily explain them to you. I'm perplexed you're just denying the evidence has been presented.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Liar wrote:I've already provided you with not just Quranic verses

Really liar? Where have you directly quoted any Koranic verses or hadith anywhere in this thread or forum that you believe prohibits pedophilia?

Just link the post.

Liar wrote:If you haven't understood the Quranic, Hadith and scientific evidence I'll happily explain them to you.

Sure, post the verse from the Koran that prohibits pedophilia and explain the meaning to me.
event horizon

What is the problem eh, is it really that hard for you to address the Quranic verses, Hadith and scientific references which show that Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages and paedophillia?

Which particular verses that were listed in the video is causing you the confusion?

I note that you are easily confused by scripture - there's a catalogue of examples here:
philosophy-dubai/biblical-confusion-t47353.html

We can just add your latest confusion over the references given to the list, shall we?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: the Quranic verses

Which Quranic verse(s) are you talking about?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

The multiple Quranic verses which show that Islam does not allow s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages and paedophillia and already given. If you look back at the thread, you'll see others did not have any issue finding the verses, Hadith and scientific evidence. I wonder why eh is having trouble? Perhaps gertrude can help him out.

But given he has so much confusion with Biblical verses, it is perhaps not surprising he is confused over the Quranic teachings concerning s.ex, marriage and paedophillia.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:The multiple Quranic verses

Which ones?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

The ones in the Quran talking about s.ex, marriage etc. Just search previous posts - gertrude managed to find the verses and IIRC even lists them.

Are you just having a memory lapse, or just feeling lazy?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Dec 02, 2011
LoL troll, just post the verses. You claimed you already have.
event horizon

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Dec 02, 2011
Yes, the full set of references to Quranic, Hadith and Scientific evidence which show that Islam does not allow s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia have indeed been posted before and even commented on by 'doubters' such as gertrude.

I've asked you ad nauseum to tell us which particular piece of evidence is causing you confusion. (Heck, even herve managed to watch the video and take note of the Quranic verses cited and arguments given - see page 29 of this thread)

Given that you are confused over your own scripture - I am not that surprised that you are reticent to tell us what is confusing you about the evidence given to you. Denying that the evidence has been given is exposing the weakness in your argument.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Again, which verse in the Koran prohibits pedophilia?

You've been exposed as being a liar when you could not deliver a single verse after repeatedly (and continuing to repeat) your claims that the Koran prohibits pedophilia.

Instead of admitting that you had lied, you've lied more by claiming you've posted these verses.

You're lying to cover up your previous lies.

You must have learned to lie from the Koran, which tells Muslims to lie.
event horizon

What is it with the fantasies?

You're confused over the Biblical teachings -

And clearly are having problems understanding God's clear commandments in the Quran, evidence in Hadith and scientific research which show that Islam does not allow s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

I've offered to clarify any confusion over the evidence provided - just tell me which particular verses, Hadith or scientific evidence is causing you the confusion?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Dec 02, 2011
The Koran tells you to lie and you lie.

You're a very good Muslim.

Now, which verse in the Koran prohibits pedophilia, liar?
event horizon

Repeating your confused ideas about Islam isn't really going to help you clarify your confusion. You seem to be projecting your confusion of the Bible onto the Quran.

Which particular piece of evidence - be it Quranic, Hadith or Science that has been presented is confusing you? Islam does not allow s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Prove that Islam does not allow pedophilia.

Which Koranic verse prohibits pedophilia and underage marriage?
event horizon

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Dec 03, 2011
Already proven:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDSyrux ... r_embedded

You just seem to want to believe loon misinterpretations of a verse about divorce and ignore the Quranic, Hadith and scientific evidence presented that show Islam does not condone s.ex outside marriage, forced marriages or paedophillia. You're confused about Biblical teachings and even more confused over how to distinguish between a loon misinterpretation and what Islam actually teaches.

I expect you'll insist your denial is reality and resort to name-calling rather than address the evidence.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced mariage stoped by Australian court Dec 03, 2011
I'm not asking for a video response you've spammed the forum with.

Which verse in the Koran prohibits pedophilia?

It's simple; either you're a liar when you claimed the Koran prohibits pedophilia or there is a verse in the Koran that does prohibit pedophilia.

Are you a liar (good Muslim) or not?
event horizon

shafique wrote:I expect you'll insist your denial is reality and resort to name-calling rather than address the evidence.

You're nothing if not predictable.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What part of asking you to substantiate your claim that the Koran prohibits pedophilia by providing a verse in this thread is "denial"?

I'll laugh at you accusing someone else as predictable.

You've been caught up in one of your lies and your only recourse is to squirm until you think the pressure will go away.

Too bad for you, it won't.

So, where does the Koran prohibit pedophilia and underage marriage?

Chapter and verse please.
event horizon

:roll:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You could just say I don't have any verse from the Koran that prohibits underage marriage or pedophilia.
event horizon

I concede that you are in denial and want to believe that. I've said it many times in this thread. ;)

Cheers
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Dec 04, 2011
islam permits pedophilia in the guise of “marriage”, from Top Saudi cleric, Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, who issued a fatwa asserting that there is no minimum age for girls to marry, “even if they are in the cradle,” and that the only criterion is that “they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the men.”
It cant be any more official than that.
So what we see, is muslums practicing pedophilia, follwoing the example of their master pedophile muhammad, while claiming they don't.
Double say like always
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/raymo ... islam.html
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Forced Mariage Stoped By Australian Court Dec 04, 2011
I rest my case. I've said many times, only loon websites that rely on deliberate misinterpretations and spin believe this loon theory. In the case above, it is a double whammy - Jihadwatch quoting 'Islamophobic cash cow' Raymond. :shock:

However, let's not shoot the messengers - there's no need, the loony message has been comprehensively exposed as nothing more than a loon fantasy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDSyruxyW4&feature=player_embedded

That said, I'll let the Islamophobes have the last word: over to you herve. Tell me why you believe in this latest of your Islamophobic myths.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums