Unbeliveable Truth [deleted]

Topic locked
unbeliveable truth [deleted] Mar 06, 2006
This topic has been deleted....

emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 06, 2006
Newsflash

Aliens dicovered eating breakfast at emadullah's house yesterday morning. The reporter found a flying saucer and 2 smaller spaceships parked in the rear yard.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 06, 2006
Dude that's F***ing nasty!

'She is available'? As what an exhibit in a feak show.

Nice piece of photoshop though!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 06, 2006
its a myth..

As Choco said, nice piece of Photoshop
yshimy

Re: unbeliveable truth Mar 07, 2006
emadullah wrote:The following news article has been collected form the below URL

http://www.alnilin.com/news/modules.php ... e&sid=3841

This thing happened in OMAN. One girl was watching music channel on
T.V. While the girl's mother was, reciting QURAN. The girl said to her
mother you disturbed me you go to another place. The mother decided to
stay in her place where she was reciting QURAN.

Immediately the girl took the QURAN and throwed it on the ground. Her
mother collected the QURAN and put the QURAN on her chest. And
immediately the girl fell down on the floor and got converted to the
above animal. And now she is available in AL- Sultani Hospital Masqat.

http://www.alnilin.com/news/modules.php ... e&sid=3841

Old story read it 4 yrs ago. If it's real then why is Choco still a cat? kekeke Just joking
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2006
hehehehahahahah uh urgh - you're so not funny!

Trust me I've seen some really weird and unbelievable things in my time, but I know a good piece of digital trickery when I see one. Interesting work.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 07, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:hehehehahahahah uh urgh - you're so not funny!

Trust me I've seen some really weird and unbelievable things in my time, but I know a good piece of digital trickery when I see one. Interesting work.

choco, where is ur lover liban now a days ? he left the room or left the world ? :roll:
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 07, 2006
You're not funny either matey! Liban? Well hopefully he fell off the face of the planet or got swallowed up by a giant hole.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 07, 2006
^^yep something on the same lines :P
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 07, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:You're not funny either matey! Liban? Well hopefully he fell off the face of the planet or got swallowed up by a giant hole.

anyway ....u stilll love him...ur temper is a part of ur love to him....lol :)
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 07, 2006
i dont make fun of stranger .....fun is good with friends.....hey which fun u are talking about ? here the word $ex wil be converted to fun....i m confused now.... lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 07, 2006
Let me put this straight... eventhogh Liban may be disrespectful at times he is helpful and courteous most of the times. By villifying him u aint doing any good on ur part Choco. :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well hopefully he fell off the face of the planet or got swallowed up by a giant hole.

I've seen marriages compared to worse but fitting none-the-less.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 07, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Let me put this straight... eventhogh Liban may be disrespectful at times he is helpful and courteous most of the times. By villifying him u aint doing any good on ur part Choco. :x

The Liban fan club is at it again. :roll: He is helpful and courteous to some people, not all people. If you are on his shit list you have to put up with very rude behaviour. If you want to deal with Liban as a friend because he's always been kind to you - that is fine - I respect that. Some of us have been treated with hate, slander, bad attitude and WUMing on Liban's part - so have some understanding for our perspective. Ultimately, Liban is the one who can change his behaviour and how people view him - don't blame us for reacting to and speaking up about how we've been treated.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 07, 2006
I'm very bored of the Liban topic - he's not worth all the attention he's been getting. My last post on this subject.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 07, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Dude that's F***ing nasty!

'She is available'? As what an exhibit in a feak show.

Nice piece of photoshop though!

yep u all are rite
http://www.qarxis.com/dayniile_hoax
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 07, 2006
Salam,

I wish Muslims would stop this nonsense. We believe so much in so many other things we've left little to believe in God. This doesn't strengthen the faith of the intelligent; rather, it strengthens the weaknesses of the intellectually starved (no pun intended).

w'salam,
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
Emadullah ,, YOU ARE NAIVE !!! i am not trying to insult you here ,, but you really are .!!!! first you start with a silly thing , then after some posts from ppl here in what i consider a very nice way to you . You came up with Liban's topic again !!!!! if you want to be funny , be funny out of this subject !!!! though i doubt you can be one . :roll:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 08, 2006
castellano wrote:Emadullah ,, YOU ARE NAIVE !!! i am not trying to insult you here ,, but you really are .!!!! first you start with a silly thing , then after some posts from ppl here in what i consider a very nice way to you . You came up with Liban's topic again !!!!! if you want to be funny , be funny out of this subject !!!! though i doubt you can be one . :roll:

booooo.... look who got frightened....... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2006
No Sniper42idiot! Castenallo is right, it's pretty silly to believe such a thing, after all you're talking about changing a person on a skeletal and molecular level and if it was real, don't you think scientists the world over would have made a big deal of it - Doh!!!

As for Liban, who cares! You just show what a fool you are for siding with him all the time and prove you're just as bad.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:No Sniper42idiot! Castenallo is right, it's pretty silly to believe such a thing, after all you're talking about changing a person on a skeletal and molecular level and if it was real, don't you think scientists the world over would have made a big deal of it - Doh!!!

As for Liban, who cares! You just show what a fool you are for siding with him all the time and prove you're just as bad.

my dear i did not know that it is fake or wat...i just saw that site and posted here thats all..

anyway u can call me or judge me watever u ppls like to..:)
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Let me put this straight... eventhogh Liban may be disrespectful at times he is helpful and courteous most of the times. By villifying him u aint doing any good on ur part Choco. :x

liban has to leave this forum forever....am i rite ?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 08, 2006
yep something on the same lines

I've seen marriages compared to worse but fitting none-the-less

You sick little puppies!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 08, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:No Sniper42idiot! Castenallo is right, it's pretty silly to believe such a thing, after all you're talking about changing a person on a skeletal and molecular level and if it was real, don't you think scientists the world over would have made a big deal of it - Doh!!!

Look whoz talking a woman crowned for being big idiot!!! I know it was fake by reading his posts , castellano knows about it too but U choco U thought we believed that crap... No no no after all we DONT read tabloids..... :lol:

And yes I will side with Liban cos he really helped making this small community until some ppl arrived which he was allergic to...... :x U r shunning Liban forever just bcos he does nto have same mentality as urs. Well then I guess u both are same side of the coin
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 08, 2006
If this continues i will split the thread. I think this subject is done now. Sniper if you want to insult people do it in fight club will ya.
arniegang

Mar 08, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

Look whoz talking a woman crowned for being big idiot!!! emadullah knew it was fake, I know it was fake by reading his posts , castellano knows about it too but U choco U thought we believed that crap... No no no after all we DONT read tabloids..... :lol:

And yes I will side with Liban cos he really helped making this small community until some ppl arrived which he was allergic to...... :x U r shunning Liban forever just bcos he does nto have same mentality as urs. Well then I guess u both are same side of the coin

Sniper, if you READ Emadullah's post he says he DIDN'TKNOW IT WAS FAKE!

Nuff said you just made yourself look silly.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 08, 2006
arniegang wrote:If this continues i will split the thread. I think this subject is done now. Sniper if you want to insult people do it in fight club will ya.

With all due respect, I see some people giving Liban or Sniper bad raps for kory comments.

However, same people conveniently ignore when choco makes similar comments. :roll:
Chuck
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Mar 08, 2006
Whatever

:roll:

Back on thread please
arniegang

Mar 08, 2006
Chuck wrote:
arniegang wrote:If this continues i will split the thread. I think this subject is done now. Sniper if you want to insult people do it in fight club will ya.

With all due respect, I see some people giving Liban or Sniper bad raps for kory comments.

However, same people conveniently ignore when choco makes similar comments. :roll:

Well, go ahead and speak up then if you are unhappy with what Choco says specifically.

Everyone tells everyone off here - it is standard practice around these parts :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 08, 2006
kanelli wrote:
Chuck wrote:[quote="arniegang"

Well, go ahead and speak up then if you are unhappy with what Choco says specifically.

Everyone tells everyone off here - it is standard practice around these parts :lol:

Yes Miss :shock: :shock:
arniegang

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums