Your Views About Love

Topic locked
Oct 25, 2005
D-Unit wrote:HP you shouldent be talking...after all look at ur subject: romance option

and since when did u become an imam telling about how hijab is supposed to be ..

damn what an ignorant!

A person doesn’t need to have bear or title of “Imam “ to make certain comments as long as it is not so called “ fatwa”. I made some comments concerning scarf without issuing any Fatwa.
Look at the topic in hand instead of browsing other threads.

now lets look at the statments of zynab

In addition we was both student and our rooms were not far from each other. So I know him maybe more than his former gf (he stayed a long time with her). Indeed we saw each other mostly everyday.

What I liked from him is his respect for people, his open mind, his practice of Islam, etc. Don't wory he has defects: he is nervous, irritable and macho (a real man so !).

I also want to say to HP that I have always wanted to wear Hijab so that I want to be with a real muslim man

Here is the part which forced me to write something about scarf , zynab's Boyfriend and his practice of islam and decision of zynab to wear Hijab. So read the topic in-hand and analyze my input ;0)

damn what an ignorant

i think i pressed the right button ;0). If i am ignorant then look at your own comments "

D-Unit writes

yall come with crazy advice..girl zaynab...just go knock on his door and tell his parents that u r carrying his child(put a pillow under ur shirt) and i guarantee u that his u will marry him..if not..then pay a guy to date u and go the same places that ur ex goes to so u can rub it in his face..if none of this works..then take formula 1..

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 25, 2005
Im not really suprised by HP's comments. You only have to read his comments on this forum and realise that he is few cans short of a six-pack. What I am suprised by is the people giving him the attention that he truely does not deserve. Let him be and hopefully he might let us be...........

My first and last post on this matter.

Cheers
Barzie
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 25, 2005
Hey Zynab,

Here's my 2 cents worth:

First of all sorry to say but Lebanese guys - been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. They love to play around with girls of different nationalities but will generally marry their own, mainly to keep the family happy.

The guy is only 26, it's not old at all trust me, most guys I know have zero intention of settling down untill their 30's - too much fun to be had.

I know love hurts, but have a little more respect for yourself, if this man loves you and had any intention of marrying you, and the relationship was strong enough, then family, religion, nothing should get in the way of that.

'You don't deserve him?' Rubbish - he sure as heck doesn't deserve you!!!

Why don't you try the tough girl routine, ignore him, go out and have yourself some fun and 9 times out of 10, they come running! Toughen up, put your heart back in the box and forget about him, he's not worth it.

If you want to wear the Hijab for your own personal reasons, then good for you.

Forget about all this pretending to be pregnant stuff- that's ridiculous, yeah pull that one and have a guy who'll resent and hate you and the child for the rest of your life, it's called entrapment, it's a dirty disgusting trick and any girl who pulls that on a guy is disgraceful.

Things are hard when we're in love, but what worries me is your reasons for wanting a real muslim man - why? You know if your will to practise this is your own personal choice, why on earth do you need a bloke to complete it.

Toughen up chick, life's to short to be crying over some guy that's runs at the first sign of things getting heavy.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 25, 2005
choco
letting her pretend that she is pregnant was just a joke..i think that goes for the other people who mentioned it aswell..

zaynab..hope u didnt take that as a seriouse advice..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2005
HP wrote: I don’t understand the logic behind covering the hairs of head. Scarf should mean to cover all body with proper dress, so that no one can feel fun attraction toward a female ;0).

There is a certain point in what HP said. Many Muslim girls here cover their head with Shelah/scarf, but the way they are dressed can not be defined as Hijab. (Skin tight tops, low waist trousers? ultra tight figure revealing skirts?)
I am not against it, because I am a person who believes "Something is better then nothing" atleast they cover their heads, unlike me!

And HP, tell me, why do you oversimplify and wrap up every issue like that? -"Youre a Muslim, you can not have a bf"
I agree Muslims can not keep contact with na Mehrum but for God sake we are not discussing What a Muslim ought to do and what they shouldnt!
I believe; "to everyone their own"
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 25, 2005
There is a certain point in what HP said. Many Muslim girls here cover their head with Shelah/scarf, but the way they are dressed can not be defined as Hijab. (Skin tight tops, low waist trousers? ultra tight figure revealing skirts?)

That's the reason i am in love with you ;0). After reading the story of Zynab some people must be thinking that Islam suppresses women. On the contrary, Islam has actually liberated women. Right from the day a woman is born till the day she dies. She has the freedom to choose whatever she wants for her. She is free to choose her career and education, islam encourages it ... She is free to choose a life partner so much so that she can even initiate a proposal ( but it doesnt mean to spend nights to understand each other) , islam . if she desires, she can get the right to divorce her husband just like a man can divorce his wife .... she can choose freely if she wants to work or stay home ... islam has absolutely no restrictions imposed on her ...

PS" Thanks for wasting my time "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2005
Oh my god, did Hell freeze over or was that an semi-intelligent, more or less well written post from HP.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 26, 2005
HP wrote:

That's the reason i am in love with you ;0). After reading the story of Zynab some people must be thinking that Islam suppresses women. On the contrary, Islam has actually liberated women. Right from the day a woman is born till the day she dies. She has the freedom to choose whatever she wants for her. She is free to choose her career and education, islam encourages it ... She is free to choose a life partner so much so that she can even initiate a proposal ( but it doesnt mean to spend nights to understand each other) , islam . if she desires, she can get the right to divorce her husband just like a man can divorce his wife .... she can choose freely if she wants to work or stay home ... islam has absolutely no restrictions imposed on her ...

PS" Thanks for wasting my time "

plz HP tell me where have you been educated? in the jungle? :shock: anyway your manners are disgusting...
But wake up! we are humanbeings not animals. So plz stop assuming somethings about me. You don't know me, do you?
After all I have asked for advices not judgements! Nobody oblige you to reply if you don't feel concerned by this topic.

Anyway I don't want to waste my time with a guy like you.
Many thanks the others for your advices!
zaynab
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 26, 2005
fayz wrote:Oh my god, did Hell freeze over or was that an semi-intelligent, more or less well written post from HP.

Fayz habibi !!

You are making me blush :P. although we have differences of opinion sometime.

After all I have asked for advices not judgements! Nobody oblige you to reply if you don't feel concerned by this topic.

Anyway I don't want to waste my time with a guy like you.
Many thanks the others for your advices!

If you have to ask, you're entitled to know my opinion .
If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question.

But best of luck with " lost luv" :oops: . By the way where do u live now a days?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2005
[b]

That maybe true HP, BUT has anyone told the MEN who use Islam to oppress women that? I one country there's a big conference to get the holy texts re-interpreted because many women there are unhappy at the way Islam IS used as an excuse to make women live a subservient life, when clearly Islam teaches that all people are equal!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 26, 2005
I think the modesty about the Muslim women can be attractive. I would just like a chance. I tend to treat bad girls.....bad, but I also treat good girls great.

Muslim women...YOU GO GURL!!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Oct 26, 2005
That maybe true HP, BUT has anyone told the MEN who use Islam to oppress women that? I one country there's a big conference to get the holy texts re-interpreted because many women there are unhappy at the way Islam IS used as an excuse to make women live a subservient life, when clearly Islam teaches that all people are equal!

Its not may be but thats true. Religion doesn’t provide upper hand to a man . Certain situations in life are handled much better by men while certain others are handled in a much better way by women. There are areas where a man performs much better and there are areas where a woman performs best and then there are areas where both can perform equally well. According to Islam, its a man's DUTY to provide for his wife in economic terms while its not a wife's DUTY to prepare food for her husband. If she does so, she is nice and sweet because she is not obliged to do so and its not her duty to do that. How many of you knew about this????

Firstly man and woman are different. They just cant have the same rights because they are physically , psychologically, and emotionally quite different. Both have clearly defined roles in a society. A woman has certain limitations which is not the case with a man. The most obvious ones are relatively lesser physical strength and endurance, pregnancy, and menstrual cycles. Pregnancy affects women's physical and mental ability. During a menstrual cycle, most women have problems like back pain, mental stress, bad mood etc

Men are very dumb in certain areas while women are extremely creative. Women by nature are less aggressive, sweeter, kinder, and polite. Ask a man to take care of an infant one night and the next day he will be willing to either kill himsef or the baby while a woman knows how to love and how to give selflessly.

conclusion :

Different cultures affect the understanding of Islam to a great extent. Most people tend to grow their according to cultural norms rather than religious standards. Culture is different across different continents. do not have a solid understanding of their own faith, and particularly the teachings of the Qur'an. So culturally muslims may say they are Muslims, but their behaviour and their understanding are faulty because they are not able to follow islam (u can find lot of examples).
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 27, 2005
HP what total and utter rot! Just because women are different does not make us weaker! I know plenty of guys who have their own 'menstrual cycle' they have times when they're moody, aggressive etc what the hell is the difference? Back pain, give me a break about 60% of the worlds population suffer from back pain, it's more to do with lifestyle and rubbish posture.

Just because people are different does not mean they don't deserve to be treated equally!

Men are not superior beings, you guys try juggling all the things women do, you'd have a nervous breakdown in about a week.

And tell you that there are plenty of things that guys can't do as well as women.

Recent stufies have shown that women are calmer under pressure and that women make the best astronauts as our bodies are more able to cope with being space and that men won't cope as well with long range deep space missions. Need I remind you that the Commander of the recent shuttle mission was a woman?!

Also many of the original forms of beliefs and worship were based on goddess worship and that women were the superior beings.

If we ruled the world then it would be a damn sight better - I guarantee it!!!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 27, 2005
HP what total and utter rot! Just because women are different does not make us weaker!

If you read my topic, I never claimed that women are weaker or they should treat like goats . I said both genders play the different role in society. Open your brain not your mouth ;0)

know plenty of guys who have their own 'menstrual cycle' they have times when they're moody, aggressive etc what the hell is the difference?

I cited an example ,again awake the dead brain cells ;0). I dont know if guys also have menstrual cycle in arab world :P might be FyaZ habibi wearing double underwear during his bad days hehehe.

I think menstrual cycle affects the mental health too ,that’s why you are talking about menstrual cycle of guys :P .........are u in bad days?

Just because people are different does not mean they don't deserve to be treated equally!

sweetheart !! again ,i never said that ;0) . You are making an argument jst for the sake of argument without understanding .

Men are not superior beings, you guys try juggling all the things women do, you'd have a nervous breakdown in about a week.

Jesus christ !! i think u shuld try to read again ;0)

And tell you that there are plenty of things that guys can't do as well as women.

Thats what i wrote in above post ;0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 27, 2005
You guys are making me puke!

Choco, Hps saying xactly what your saying,but in his expression of vocabulary.... He's talking about right and good sides of a women.. whats the arguement for??
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 28, 2005
easternjewel wrote:You guys are making me puke!

Choco, Hps saying xactly what your saying,but in his expression of vocabulary.... He's talking about right and good sides of a women.. whats the arguement for??

Thanks Eastern Rani ;)

Thats the reason i luv u :P

choco is typical western girl with full of prejudices against eastern societies and exploitation of women ;0). The girl like chococ when ends up wid a relationship , she cries and pour her heart out to her girlfriends, and she writes a poem titled "All Men Are Idiots". Then she will get on with her life.

:P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Time heals everything Nov 10, 2005
Dear Zaynab,
Just have a patience. time wil heal everything u wil get ur soulmate.
take care :)
decent_4u23
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2005
Not typical anything HP! Now who's judging?

I'm all for women empoering themselves and I can stand to see girls crying needlessly over blokes, because you know there's always plenty more fish in the sea.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

u r rite Nov 10, 2005
u r rite choco :)
decent_4u23
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance