Western Women

Topic locked
Western Women Mar 12, 2006
Hi

I'm 30, single and from the UK although I'm working in Asia at the moment. I am considering an architects position in Dubai and was wondering if there are many single western women in Dubai? Whats the dating scene like? ...and I dont mean the russian types!

Cheers

Dunk
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Western Women Mar 12, 2006
Dunk wrote:Hi

I'm 30, single and from the UK although I'm working in Asia at the moment. I am considering an architects position in Dubai and was wondering if there are many single western women in Dubai? Whats the dating scene like? ...and I dont mean the russian types!

Cheers

Western owmen are never single , they always have someone (guys , dogs ,tools) . I love hacking the girls friends of others . Its risky but its gives u more enjoyment than having s.e.x in Saudi Arab :P

In order to get choco ,u must be racist :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 12, 2006
I love hacking the girls friends of others

HP you sound like a loser. I really hope you are not representative of all the expat guys in Dubai. :?
Dunk
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 12, 2006
Ditto. We already have HP - the illiterate bigot, to fill the forum's freak show quota.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 12, 2006
you have to admit X

he can be quite humerous at times

:? :?
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 13, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Ditto. We already have HP - the illiterate bigot, to fill the forum's freak show quota.

And u are always the first genius to repond a fool, so u r the part of fool association :P ,whats wrong being a gay? Like fayz habibi's meet up ,u can arrange " XRW-147 attempts a Gay meet up" and i am sure u ll find lot of gays :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 13, 2006
Dunk wrote:
I love hacking the girls friends of others

HP you sound like a loser. I really hope you are not representative of all the expat guys in Dubai. :?

he is god damn loser and a pest. i hae to launch complain. just ignore the reatrd for now.

Getting back to ur subject... dating in dubai is same as inwestern except u cant publicly kiss other than that it's alive! :D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:you have to admit X

he can be quite humerous at times

:? :?

Yes, I quite enjoy laughing at him, but never with him.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 13, 2006
HP wrote:And u are always the first genius to repond a fool, so u r the part of fool association :P ,whats wrong being a gay? Like fayz habibi's meet up ,u can arrange " XRW-147 attempts a Gay meet up" and i am sure u ll find lot of gays :P

Please, is that the best you got? I've heard 4 year olds insult each other better.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 14, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
HP wrote:And u are always the first genius to repond a fool, so u r the part of fool association :P ,whats wrong being a gay? Like fayz habibi's meet up ,u can arrange " XRW-147 attempts a Gay meet up" and i am sure u ll find lot of gays :P

Please, is that the best you got? I've heard 4 year olds insult each other better.

Man , talk something which make sense , 4 years old kid , doesnt even know what is the difference between a girl and boy . They only insult by screaming and crying.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

locking Mar 14, 2006
now what would anybody new like Dunk consider while following the trend of this msgs??? yes bad exposure to admins ,mods and the whole forum.Yes it takes only one monkey to make whole jungle go berserk.. if he would have been at the forum where i am admin he would have been ip banned if that aint stopping then notify ISP. Now GAB wouldnt it be fair if i just deleted the trouble maker's post??? another post gone waste...

Sorry dunk u can start another post...
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance