Are You Looking For A Job In Dubai?Find Some FAKES Listed

Topic locked
Are you looking for a job in Dubai?Find some FAKES listed Apr 06, 2006
www.jobsindubai.com
www.uaestaffing.com
www.dubaijobs.net

Although below links are more directed to jobsindubai.com, they apply to all above.

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=6203

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=6337

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=6331

BOTTOM LINE DON'T PAY EVEN IF A PALTRY SUM TO TRY FOR A JOB IN DUBAI - YOU CAN DONATE TO A NOTABLE CHARITY INSTEAD AS NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THE FORMER!!!!

All wanting to work in the city of Dubai - try applying directly to targetted companies or recruiters who do not charge. The best way to land a job is probably still the old format of coming to Dubai on a visit visa and looking around.

Our other genuine forum members may have other useful suggestions to add.

AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 10, 2006
EDIT
Al7Isra
Dubai Forums Member

Yes, I am a victim of www.jobsindubai.com Aug 21, 2007
Stay away from www.jobsindubai.com - scam - fraud company

I am telling my personal experience. If asked to prove I have all communications and documents intact with me since the beginning to prove my case.

I had registered with www.jobsindubai.com and had sent them the pre-required deposit of $74.00US through Wester Union and they acknowledged its receipt on Feb 09, 2005. After more than two year of wait, when I failed to receive any response from them or from any employer, I requested them for the refund in June, 2007. Since then I have been requesting them to process my refund but they have been coming up with all sorts of lame excuses and advices (all with the intention of not having to give the refund). Lastly, they had committed to process my refund on the 17th of August, 2007 but still now [21st of August, 2007] they have not intimated me on my refund and since then they are turning a deaf ear to my repeated requests and inquiries.

They are clearly a fraudulent lot of people and it is now clear that they are running this online site just to cheat people of their hard earned money.

STAY AWAY FROM www.jobsinduabi.com!! ! FULLY FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!
dbasu
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 23, 2007
www.jobsindubai.com is absolutely a fraud company, from my own experience with them, i did register there and i made a stupid position that no company would be seeking for , or there is no need for that position anywhere!

and after 1 week they told me that an employer wants to hire me.

and they started to spam me about that employer every 4-5 days.

I' am 100% sure they are bunch of people working at home and cheating others. and the testimonies is lies, all they have to do is to fake it.
khero
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Yes, I am a victim of www.jobsindubai.com Sep 25, 2007
dbasu wrote:Stay away from www.jobsindubai.com - scam - fraud company
STAY AWAY FROM www.jobsinduabi.com!! ! FULLY FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!

here here .. I agree totally!
haMMer
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 31, 2007
So, what's the best recruitment portal in Dubai and how much do they charge?
skillipedia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yes, I am a victim of www.jobsindubai.com Nov 01, 2007
dbasu wrote:Stay away from www.jobsindubai.com - scam - fraud company

I am telling my personal experience. If asked to prove I have all communications and documents intact with me since the beginning to prove my case.

I had registered with www.jobsindubai.com and had sent them the pre-required deposit of $74.00US through Wester Union and they acknowledged its receipt on Feb 09, 2005. After more than two year of wait, when I failed to receive any response from them or from any employer, I requested them for the refund in June, 2007. Since then I have been requesting them to process my refund but they have been coming up with all sorts of lame excuses and advices (all with the intention of not having to give the refund). Lastly, they had committed to process my refund on the 17th of August, 2007 but still now [21st of August, 2007] they have not intimated me on my refund and since then they are turning a deaf ear to my repeated requests and inquiries.

They are clearly a fraudulent lot of people and it is now clear that they are running this online site just to cheat people of their hard earned money.

STAY AWAY FROM www.jobsinduabi.com!!! FULLY FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!

I agree! Many are and were already fooled by this company.

Still, the best and safest way is to go to Dubai yourself and personally look for a job. :wink:
royski
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 07, 2009
jobsindubai is useless... i was lucky to get my money back...
sunny123
Dubai Forum User

jobsindubai dot com Sep 01, 2009
I registered to jobsindubai,com and received numourous "personalized" emails back from my "acount manager."

Telling me my profile was "approved." "Upgraded" etc etc

Finally they asked me for money.

Noticed their head office is in Canada. Did a better business bureau (BBB) search and they have a very poor rating. All complaints regarding the refund guarantee.

Decided not to pay them.

Now seeing this thread, I'm happy I didn't.
Bellinis
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Black listForum Rules

Return to Dubai Black list