Be Aware Of Bayt.com And Uaestaffing.com Agent Postings.

Topic locked
Be aware of Bayt.com and uaestaffing.com Agent postings. Apr 03, 2006
Hey guys there are a lot of people here who are simply lying about the membership for a year with jobsindubai.com and no replies and are agents of other compamies like Bayt.com and uaestaffing.com. My brother got a job through jobsindubai.com and now working in dubai, I wish I could post his number here for you guy so you could talk to him in person and find out the truth. And you all should read how applying through recruitment agencies work and then apply, it is comon sense that not everyone who applies will get a job. Jobsindubai.com offers a refund after six months if you don't get a job but you have to ask for it, so you don't lose anything the are no complains that people don't get a refund if they ask unless bayt.com and uaesaffing.com agent post some.You can also take the long way to search directories in dubai and email Employers which ends up in junk mail but I would go for both ways because it is not 100% gaurantied(((((if there was a gurantee it would probably cost thousands of $s)))) that you will get a job through recruitment agencies and if you get a refund when you ask, then there is nothing to lose. Good Luck to you all who seek jobs in dubai and be aware of the agents.

Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Be aware of Bayt.com and uaestaffing.com Agent postings. Apr 03, 2006
Mandeep12 wrote:Hey guys there are a lot of people here who are simply lying about the membership for a year with jobsindubai.com and no replies and are agents of other compamies like Bayt.com and uaestaffing.com. My brother got a job through jobsindubai.com and now working in dubai, I wish I could post his number here for you guy so you could talk to him in person and find out the truth. And you all should read how applying through recruitment agencies work and then apply, it is comon sense that not everyone who applies will get a job. Jobsindubai.com offers a refund after six months if you don't get a job but you have to ask for it, so you don't lose anything the are no complains that people don't get a refund if they ask unless bayt.com and uaesaffing.com agent post some.You can also take the long way to search directories in dubai and email Employers which ends up in junk mail but I would go for both ways because it is not 100% gaurantied(((((if there was a gurantee it would probably cost thousands of $s)))) that you will get a job through recruitment agencies and if you get a refund when you ask, then there is nothing to lose. Good Luck to you all who seek jobs in dubai and be aware of the agents.

Yea I totally agree..Did you read what this one post was "oh i went to their office and no such thing exist" i means its complete bull crap...cuz the office does exisit ...and i think "lost guy " posted this...these people are definitly agents just scared of competition....
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 03, 2006
This topic has been totally worn out on the net...my thoughts are at the end of the day, it's up to the candidates to decide which recruitment agency they would like to use, if any. And of course, you have to get all your facts straight before you go and diss a company for crappy service.
solhanic
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 03, 2006
solhanic wrote:This topic has been totally worn out on the net...my thoughts are at the end of the day, it's up to the candidates to decide which recruitment agency they would like to use, if any. And of course, you have to get all your facts straight before you go and diss a company for crappy service.

I agree......i know before registering with any company just do you research....and go ahead wth the process.
bmnshah
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 04, 2006
Ummm... Thats nice.... Its always great to have agents of the fraudulant www.jobsindubai.com come on the forum and spew their crap on how good this bullshit "job placement agency" really is.

Get a life guys.

You are a fraud and you deserve to be arrested.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Be aware of Bayt.com and uaestaffing.com Agent postings. Apr 05, 2006
bmnshah wrote:
Mandeep12 wrote:Hey guys there are a lot of people here who are simply lying about the membership for a year with jobsindubai.com and no replies and are agents of other compamies like Bayt.com and uaestaffing.com. My brother got a job through jobsindubai.com and now working in dubai, I wish I could post his number here for you guy so you could talk to him in person and find out the truth. And you all should read how applying through recruitment agencies work and then apply, it is comon sense that not everyone who applies will get a job. Jobsindubai.com offers a refund after six months if you don't get a job but you have to ask for it, so you don't lose anything the are no complains that people don't get a refund if they ask unless bayt.com and uaesaffing.com agent post some.You can also take the long way to search directories in dubai and email Employers which ends up in junk mail but I would go for both ways because it is not 100% gaurantied(((((if there was a gurantee it would probably cost thousands of $s)))) that you will get a job through recruitment agencies and if you get a refund when you ask, then there is nothing to lose. Good Luck to you all who seek jobs in dubai and be aware of the agents.

Yea I totally agree..Did you read what this one post was "oh i went to their office and no such thing exist" i means its complete bull crap...cuz the office does exisit ...and i think "lost guy " posted this...these people are definitly agents just scared of competition....

What I'd like to understand is why is it so important to you to defend jobsindubai.com?? I see your posts in every thread about them???? :lol:

Don't worry, they are being investigated in Canada as well as by the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) in the US. 8)
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 05, 2006
Liban everyone probably who uses this forum knows who you are, you don't know anything except cursing people and making bs comments.

where do you get your crap and bs info from, which company's agent are you? Ummm maybe you are the owner of bayt.com.
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 05, 2006
Liban i think U R the 1 who needs to get a life because I checked the the list of people who signed up with jobsindubai.com. every one of them is in a position that would take you a long time maybe for ever to get there.

Mandeep12 I think Liban is not the owner of bayt.com but definitely lives on the scraps off bayt.com owners table. :lol: :lol:
Sohail
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 05, 2006
Interesting how you losers tend to defend www.jobsindubai.com like it was your own family...

So how is it like working for a gang of liars?

I noticed most of your posts being late at night which is business hours in Canada... How is the Candian investigation into your fraudulant activities coming along?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 05, 2006
Hello llittle girl, why is that you are all in support for dubaijobs.net a scam and uaestaffing.com a scam and bayt.com ( was a scam, and companys not hiring from bayt.com any more) is it because you belong to these company's. While anyone reading forum can make out exactly where you are coming from. And if there is a moderator of this forum, this person cannot use this kind of a lanugage.
And can you remove that little girls picture. You are pathetic as you can be. Low life.
Sohail
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 06, 2006
Sohail, you are retarded.

I will say what I please regarding your peice of crap company. It is a scam and you are all a bunch of pathetic, disgusting, theiving cockroaches.

You are a shameful bunch. Also why do you lie and say you beloing to the Ontario BBB??? It is clear you DO NOT BELONG TO THE BBB...

PATHETIC!!! :roll:

PS - For the record, I do not work for ANY recruiting firm... MORON!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 06, 2006
Nofel IZZ, his fake company and the fake postings with names like Mandeep and bmnshah ( :lol: :lol: :lol: :pukeright: ) are proof once again that it matters what's posted on DF and Dubai forums. :thumbleft:

Thanks Nofe (aka all those fake names) l for letting us know about the other frauds. I checked them out and yes - www.uaestaffing.com and www.dubaijobs.net are also frauds.

THANKS AGAIN JOBSINDUBAI.COM for waking me up to the fact that you'll are not the only frauds. :lol: Also my deepest sympathies to you about uaestaffing, all that effort you went into creating www.jobsindubai.com fraud and www.uaestaffing.com was set-up just by copying exactly what you did. :lol:

As for BAYT.COM....they don't charge their candidates - .so no they are not making money for nothing. Although I must add that they are quite lousy from what I have heard and personal experience some years ago...unless they have revamped.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 06, 2006
Liban - I don't think these guys are retards...they think we are by trying these weak stunts. See the joke about how Nofel first posted a message under his real name:

Hello guys thought you rather hear from me, the owner on issues regarding jobsindubai.com. Let’s start

So he is not that smart either I guess...because with the language and words he uses...its clear that he or his staff have been talking to us dubaiforums members - of course under fake names.

Anyway - all wanting to work in the city of Dubai - try applying directly to targetted companies or recruiters who do not charge. The best way to land a job is probably still the old format of coming to Dubai on a visit visa and looking around.

Try to make your own judgement about these companies and if you do not have the time to do so ...look at below link, it applies to ALL RECRUITMENT COMPANIES who charge candidates for JOBS, esp in Dubai (they are trying to ride on the bandwagon of Dubai's accelerated growth).

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=6203
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 06, 2006
Now listen here Sohail and Mandeep12 and bmnshah

How dare you be disrespectful to Liban. He is well respected on here and many of us know him.

His integrity towards information, help and advice on these forums to fellow posters regarding "employment issue" is beyond question or doubt.

Like myself, Liban doesnt "suffer fools gladly" and is intollerent of people like you, that are obviously either employed by, or connected with Jobs in Dubai.com. I would suspect as Liban does you are all actually the same person.

It is internationally know JID.com is a scam, lets now just leave it at that.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 06, 2006
And to add to my above posts just before Arnie's - I am posting a link to the thread that contains enough details to expose all these companies fraud in the General Chat section ...so that more people can read it and hopefully when you reach Dubai on April 14 Al Ameen would be ready with handcuffs for you NOFEL IZZ.

If not that - at least try giving up with DF for we don't suffer fools. GET LOST and don't once again try using our wonderful forum to promote your fradulent activities.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 06, 2006
Hey Little Girl Guess What? I hacked into your computer yesterday and got your name ( Shameeza Ali) and your address. I will contact jobsindubai.com and give your info to them, maybe you are not smart after all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 06, 2006
Mandeep12 wrote:Hey Little Girl Guess What? I hacked into your computer yesterday and got your name ( Shameeza Ali) and your address. I will contact jobsindubai.com and give your info to them, maybe you are not smart after all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

He's much smarter than you will ever be, go and chat to your other 2 id's that also joined on the 30th March

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 06, 2006
arniegang you are next maybe you should think of a good firewall for now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 06, 2006
:laughing3: This is hilarious...I am feeling so good about myself now. This Nofel is admitting that its him in a way (obiviously only he would have a need to try hack my name) and that he thinks I am smart by bringing up the topic of smart or not....(he better I have put far too much effort into this the past week and finally think enough is done).

My name is Miss Semloh Kcolrehs (read backwards Sherlock Holmes) and my number try 800 4888, Fax: 2097777

No Nofel this attempt at getting my details did not work. Anyway all you need from me is lessons on perfecting a fraud - as you see I can mastermind flawless crimes - that's what my IQ level says about me - but ha I would rather expose frauds
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 07, 2006
Mandeep12 wrote:arniegang you are next maybe you should think of a good firewall for now. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yer look i am trembling

NOT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 08, 2006
so first of all I am not nofel and second I don't give a damn about nofel or jobsindubai.com( I simply poted a true experiance with jobsindubai.com, why is hard for you people to see that they are doing good?) what bothers me is that if a comapny is doing good and are honest, people like you who are scavengers or simply being agents of other companies are posting lies, and now that every one knows that you are all one person AFG, Liban and arniegang who actually admit it. Sherlock Holmes my ass it is( Shameeza Ali) I did try your phone and fax numbers which is ofcourse BS, why don't you use your real name?
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 08, 2006
Mandeep12 wrote:so first of all I am not nofel and second I don't give a damn about nofel or jobsindubai.com( I simply poted a true experiance with jobsindubai.com, why is hard for you people to see that they are doing good?) what bothers me is that if a comapny is doing good and are honest, people like you who are scavengers or simply being agents of other companies are posting lies, and now that every one knows that you are all one person AFG, Liban and arniegang who actually admit it. Sherlock Holmes my a#s it is( Shameeza Ali) I did try your phone and fax numbers which is ofcourse BS, why don't you use your real name?

it is written EXPERIENCE WITH E NOT A :compress:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 08, 2006
Anyone who exposes other people's real names on a forum is an unethical person, someone who has had a serious lapse in good judgement, someone who is very vindictive, someone with low emotional intelligence etc. etc. Which are you mandeep12, and what is your excuse for your bad behaviour?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 08, 2006
ignore him K he knows fek all, he just wants us the think he's da man we call it "blagging"
arniegang

Apr 08, 2006
and now that every one knows that you are all one person AFG, Liban and arniegang who actually admit it. Sherlock Holmes my a#s it is( Shameeza Ali) I did try your phone and fax numbers which is ofcourse BS, why don't you use your real name?

:lol: you tried the numbers... :laughing3: they belong to Al Ameen Services....obiviously you are not in Dubai so you don't know about Al Ameen numbers...and if you are not then.....wow you made overseas call for someone as you quoted:

I don't give a damn about nofel or jobsindubai.com(

Hey Arnie - get this this Nofel or his staff call up Al Ameen and ask for Miss Sherlock Holmes :lol: and then then try sending a fax to the attn of Ms Sherlock Holmes...my stomach's hurting laughing at the thought...Thanks agent (mandeep) for making me laugh today - needed it.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 08, 2006
probably best to just ignore him AFG
arniegang

Apr 08, 2006
Yup...just couldn't help with above post.
AFG
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 08, 2006
who said I am in dubai? and thanx for correcting my spelling, so you guys are real agents that is why you care and keep postng replys. and thank you for the info about sherlock Holmes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 08, 2006
I think it is cheaper to make you liers and fools to admit that it is a false number than actually call overseas, and i just did that. You have to be a little samrter than that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mandeep12
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 08, 2006
Mandeep12 wrote:so first of all I am not nofel and second I don't give a damn about nofel or jobsindubai.com( I simply poted a true experiance with jobsindubai.com, why is hard for you people to see that they are doing good?) what bothers me is that if a comapny is doing good and are honest, people like you who are scavengers or simply being agents of other companies are posting lies, and now that every one knows that you are all one person AFG, Liban and arniegang who actually admit it. Sherlock Holmes my a#s it is( Shameeza Ali) I did try your phone and fax numbers which is ofcourse BS, why don't you use your real name?

Naaah, you? give a damn? who said? even though you went as far as hacking someone's computer..which is a crime you get punished for by the way....goes to show the criminal intent of jobsindubai people

LOL what a dope!!!

Why don't you look up what Sherlock Holmes is first? educate yourself a little
then come back and post! ROFL!

Man, you actually called asking for Miss Sherlock Holmes? :laughing8:

Anyway, I'll help you, you might find her real number and address here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes

You have to read the whole thing, her info is somewhere in that page!!!

Enjoy!
Acebravo
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai