Buying New Mattress

Topic locked
buying new mattress Feb 18, 2008
Can anyone suggest a bed mattress shop? I'm pretty much buying all of my furniture at Ikea but wanted to go to an actual mattress shop to get the mattress.

scubachick
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: buying new mattress Feb 18, 2008
scubachick wrote:Can anyone suggest a bed mattress shop?

I got one at the Home Center. Was much better than the previous one, which I got from IKEA.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 19, 2008
Thanks, they have 3 different choices at Home Center. I looked at loads of other stores but nothing so if anyone else is also looking for one there's no need to waste your energy, just go there!
scubachick
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 21, 2008
In case anyone reads this who is also looking to buy a mattress we found some at LuLu Hypermarket. There's about 5 different choices at the back of the store and although some of them didn't seem as good quality as the Home Centre one of them was good - and cheaper. And even better, they deliver for free in 3 days - Home Centre couldn't deliver for 3 weeks!
scubachick
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 27, 2008
I bought mine from king koil(not sure about the spelling) its in holiday inn- shiekh zayed road....the store is next to subway.

also check out pedix which is also near by...they have a website so do a search on google....check it out.

the ones in homecenter are crap
qais33
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 27, 2008
qais33 wrote:the ones in homecenter are crap

I'm happy with mine. Been good for a bonk for several years now :lol: :lol: (always wanted to find an opportunity to say something like that)

King Koil are good too from what I've heard.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai