D.A.T.I.N.G

Topic locked
May 29, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Liban my friend you need to join the sms generation, i really want to know if any of the kids submit essays in school in text message lingo .. that would be funny

No Maaad, but rarely students will send e-mail messages written in SMS lingo to their English and Communications teacher. :lol:

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 29, 2006
thx bro 4 ure kind ans :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Liban

u r gud@ txt mte, wot they cmplain bout? b4 u no, but now u r beter @ txt pmsl roflmfao lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:Liban

u r gud@ txt mte, wot they cmplain bout? b4 u no, but now u r beter @ txt pmsl roflmfao lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so this is a new rule of the forum, sms txt? did the administrator started to charge us for the number of letters we post????? :shock: :shock: :shock:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Liban my friend you need to join the sms generation, i really want to know if any of the kids submit essays in school in text message lingo .. that would be funny

hahahaa:P
Kids don't do that actually silly
I'm NOT a kid, I don't use shortcuts
in my essays :P
Why can't u guys understand its just
the way I'm used to write in my journals
& also when I email friends, they DO get it
its weird that you guys are finding it annoying
ok ok ok ok ok -case is closed- I am NOT using any shortcuts anymore!!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:ok ok ok ok ok -case is closed- I am NOT using any shortcuts anymore!!

thank you
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 30, 2006
Moester wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:ok ok ok ok ok -case is closed- I am NOT using any shortcuts anymore!!

thank you

-feels like laughin- okay u're welcome! :P
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

May 30, 2006
no offense but everybody was right and i wanted to thank you for being cool about it
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 30, 2006
Moester wrote:no offense but everybody was right and i wanted to thank you for being cool about it

-smiles- I know its okay :D
I felt like laughin its because many said this to me -sigh- okies no worries :)
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

RE Jun 21, 2006
Look most of the guys look for lust and nothing else so be careful when ur going out for a date.

Bye
adorable_guy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: RE Jun 21, 2006
adorable_guy wrote:Look most of the guys look for lust and nothing else so be careful when ur going out for a date.

Bye

mmm.....advice from an adorable guy...good for non-straight guys.... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 21, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Dont forget, it really depends on the style of the date, back in europe, id get a different date everyday, we wud have fun, go back to my place for a stay over, and forget her the very next day.

Of course then they all keep calling back a zillion times...and then u answer whenever u need it. (guy thing) and they come running back like lil kitties....of course i wudnt expect normal ppl to understand this,...these skills and techniques are only used by masters of seduction....its like jumping from step one.....to the last step lol.

But yeah normally ull have to go along with the show....finish up ur acting and fake smiling and come up with an excuse or event to get her in bed with u.

So , id skip all this and head back to being a master of seduction.

buddy r u ok? Dont drink early in the morning....have some green tea and get REAL. :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: D.A.T.I.N.G Jun 21, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:Okay guys..... I'm curious "4 sum reasons" 2 know
wat do u guys expect from a gal(women)/boy(man) on a 1st D8???
goes 2 both males & females
- wat n case u didn't like she/he?? and u notice that he/she likes u?
- would u ask a gal u D8 4 the 1st time 2 go home with ya??

-thinx- okay I guess thats all wat I wanted 2 say!!!
still thinkin, coz I know I keep 4gettin things that I wanna say!!!!!! :P

okay, thnx ur commetns r appreciated

:wav:

u aaaaaaaaaaaaaalways ask one question after another....waw...u should be like a marriage councellor with all th eknowledge and feedback u have been getting from here the past few months.

All i know is....if my mouth doesnt talk....means shes not worth it...coz i noticed im SUCH A BIG blabber mouth when im around pretty girls....my subconcious does the rest.

ahem ahem lol, okay thanks for the reply, I'm confused :lol:
well thats how its been goin with me those past days ^_^
so all I do when I don't really get it is say wat u're talkin about
then just go away without botherin to know wat it is or i might've
got it.... geez wat am I talkin about.... I better shutup =-x
bad guys huh, the one night stand....
"I'm difficult & I'll always will be"
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 21, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Dont forget, it really depends on the style of the date, back in europe, id get a different date everyday, we wud have fun, go back to my place for a stay over, and forget her the very next day.

Of course then they all keep calling back a zillion times...and then u answer whenever u need it. (guy thing) and they come running back like lil kitties....of course i wudnt expect normal ppl to understand this,...these skills and techniques are only used by masters of seduction....its like jumping from step one.....to the last step lol.

But yeah normally ull have to go along with the show....finish up ur acting and fake smiling and come up with an excuse or event to get her in bed with u.

The only thing you got right is "normal ppl don't understand this". This post made my day... :lol: :lol:

Can I visit your penthouse some day?

EDIT: plus my little pinky is telling me there are big chances of you being a virgin...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 21, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

The only thing you got right is "normal ppl don't understand this". This post made my day... :lol: :lol:

EDIT: plus my little pinky is telling me there are big chances of you being a virgin...

:roll:
would that be cos dave is waiting for the one? ooorrr...he has no choice...
now what u think nick? :roll:
raidah

Jun 21, 2006
Liban wrote:Sara1983, with all due respect, this is NOT an SMS type forum where you are charged per character. Using SMS type lingo can get quite annoying.

I agree to Liban Sara..you should write your message clearly cause i really find it annoying to read it.....
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
alexandra wrote:when they wanna escape from a relationship guys r masters in using all the same line: "u r sucha great girl, and i feel u r too much for me, i am the one who's trouble" ohhhhhh and yes the last but not least: "u have to understand, i am doing this for u, because i love u" haaaaaaa :shock:
i never go out with men i don't like.simply stay away from them. though i was in a situation that required trick like: sending an sms to a friend and ask her to call me pretending she has an emergency, always works! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehhehehe true , i think guys go to some underground classes to learn how to use the same f####ing lines ... been there done that :)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006

dave dear ... Get Some serious counseling cos I think u have serious issues and hey Do u Have A Mirror Master ?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
raidah wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

:roll:
would that be cos dave is waiting for the one? ooorrr...he has no choice...
now what u think nick? :roll:

I've already said my part here :P You'll just have to use your imagination to make a list of reasons as to why he might not have a chance with women. *points at his posts*...
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

dave dear ... Get Some serious counseling cos I think u have serious issues and hey Do u Have A Mirror Master ?

*points at avatar*

I was discussing this with Raidah and we came to the conclusion that his failed attempt at looking cool ended up in creating some kind of Steven Segal - Chuck Norris hybrid...
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

*points at avatar*

I was discussing this with Raidah and we came to the conclusion that his failed attempt at looking cool ended up in creating some kind of Steven Segal - Chuck Norris hybrid...

oh my god NOT the Steven Segal - Chuck Norris hybrid ... hmmm what we need a Johnny debb- george clooney hybrid if u know what i mean :oops: :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
:lol: :lol:

Let's not get in the cheesy zone now!

EDIT: In any case, I know someone who's going to very very pleasantly suprised when he's going to come back to check the replies to his posts...
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
Nick81 wrote::lol: :lol:

Let's not get in the cheesy zone now!

EDIT: In any case, I know someone who's going to very very pleasantly suprised when he's going to come back to check the replies to his posts...

i dont think he cares he is so full of himself , so full of s... :twisted: :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
It's so easy to brag on a forum... You gotta understand him, it's like he's fullfilling his fantasies at a virtual level! Dreaming of power, of control over women...
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
yeah ur right ... its amazing how much u can tell about a person just by reading between his/ her lines ...but i still believe that he is an a$$
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:yeah ur right ... its amazing how much u can tell about a person just by reading between his/ her lines ...but i still believe that he is an a$$

but he likes to be an ass. and the more we talk about that sorry ass of his, the happier he gets.
raidah

Jun 21, 2006
raidah wrote:
Corcovado wrote:yeah ur right ... its amazing how much u can tell about a person just by reading between his/ her lines ...but i still believe that he is an a$$

but he likes to be an a#s. and the more we talk about that sorry a#s of his, the happier he gets.

Shall we talk about something else then?
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
raidah wrote:

but he likes to be an a#s. and the more we talk about that sorry a#s of his, the happier he gets.

Shall we talk about your a$$ then? :roll:

r u hungry Nick? :roll:
raidah

Jun 21, 2006
:twisted: :twisted:
Nick81

Jun 21, 2006
Nick81 wrote::twisted: :twisted:

i take that as a 'yes' :roll:
ur confusing me :oops: