:wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 03, 2006
Irish tell me who is scaring you and I'll :boxing:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2006
Ha ha...i aint even in the country and i got bodyguards protecting me!!

Cant wait to see what happens when i actually get there :cheers:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2006
so am i i'm not there yet so I'm saying whatever i want just jk :lol:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 03, 2006
arniegang wrote:nah, Libans a pussycat

I thought that was Sniper? :wink:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 03, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:Ha ha...i aint even in the country and i got bodyguards protecting me!!

Cant wait to see what happens when i actually get there :cheers:

Ah, now do you have a body worth guarding? I know you have huge fluffy white wings and tucking them in the back of the swishy little black number is going to be interesting!

Would I take a bullet for you? :wink:

Knight :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dubai Knight

Apr 04, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
arniegang wrote:nah, Libans a pussycat

I thought that was Sniper? :wink:

Knight

Jedi dont mess with my head.....Now stick to da topic or consider this thread locked.........Image
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 04, 2006
ok ppl don't piss off sniper ok
lets talk about Avatar pictures :idea:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 04, 2006
Wafaey wrote:ok ppl don't piss off sniper ok
lets talk about Avatar pictures :idea:

oh crap r u one of those sissy men standing in fromt of mirror half of the day admiring urself, if u r then u should join Liban's special column in Fight Club....... Image
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 04, 2006
I was trying to friendly and show some respect to the DubaiForum Moderators but it seems that it have been mistaken as a sign of weakness which I don't accept so go an play somewhere else. You know who you are.
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 04, 2006
Wafaey wrote:I was trying to friendly and show some respect to the DubaiForum Moderators but it seems that it have been mistaken as a sign of weakness which I don't accept so go an play somewhere else. You know who you are.

Wouldn't worry about it! He's just a tiger...cat...with a gun! At least you had the courage and self conviction to post a real picture of yourself (if it is you that is?) and are therefore proud of how you look, then good on yer.

There are some of us here who would probably have the entire forum shut down by the authorities if we posted our real picture...we are just THAT ugly!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 04, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Wafaey wrote:I was trying to friendly and show some respect to the DubaiForum Moderators but it seems that it have been mistaken as a sign of weakness which I don't accept so go an play somewhere else. You know who you are.

Wouldn't worry about it! He's just a tiger...cat...with a gun! At least you had the courage and self conviction to post a real picture of yourself (if it is you that is?) and are therefore proud of how you look, then good on yer.

There are some of us here who would probably have the entire forum shut down by the authorities if we posted our real picture...we are just THAT ugly!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Thanks man or maybe someone is jealous cuz this post altough its really about nothing it is much more popular than his :lol: :lol:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 19, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
kelly1966 wrote:
easternjewel wrote:the old picture was better :wink: :wink:

I must say I agree with you EJ.......;)

o now how do I know which one is old pic? cos Wafaeyt keeps changing......I want to analyze girls taste in this forum.....

now sniper babe, ur pic is the best. i laugh at it every time i see it :lol: only an idiot in the nice meaning of the word can represent himself with a picture like that :lol: :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 19, 2006
so the dating scene is sad ha? well lets just say that generally in the whole world the number of women is larger than those of men. :( in my country too girls have to hunt down cute guys, cause they r not too many and almost all taken. so dubai is an exception. when i first read that 70% r men, i couldn t believe :lol: i thought that for a single woman this must be paradise. seriously now, in a city with so many guys and not too many girls, i think the only problem in going on a date is that u boys have too much competition, not that u cannot find a girl who would go out with u without having to pay for her.
salam
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance