Tattoo Help Plz =-D

Topic locked
Re: tattoo help plz =-D Jan 09, 2007
Sara1983 wrote:I know I know I know we're sick of this thing being discussed here :D
but hey I REALLY wanna know if anyone around here knows any good tattooists, so PLZ can you pm me if you know any good ones around here.....

peace!

covering ur body with fancy tattoos aint gona take the attention of a guy off the flab hanging from ur tummy n all... Ask bushra....she still faces this problem...she may help u with home rememdies and trick..the illusionist :thumbup:

dubai_sale
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: tattoo help plz =-D Jan 10, 2007
dubai_sale wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:I know I know I know we're sick of this thing being discussed here :D
but hey I REALLY wanna know if anyone around here knows any good tattooists, so PLZ can you pm me if you know any good ones around here.....

peace!

covering ur body with fancy tattoos aint gona take the attention of a guy off the flab hanging from ur tummy n all... Ask bushra....she still faces this problem...she may help u with home rememdies and trick..the illusionist :thumbup:

flab lol
I have a flat tummy :lol: :P :P
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 10, 2007
hey sara u want a permanent tatoo? or just Henna? I really hope its the latter one...

BTW I need to know if those Henna tatoo (like the flower or some rings with fires around it), does it have a meaning? or its just art? :idea:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 10, 2007
Ok peeps forget my 2nd line, found this:

http://www.hennapage.com/henna/what/gallery/index.html
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 10, 2007
zam wrote:hey sara u want a permanent tatoo? or just Henna? I really hope its the latter one...

BTW I need to know if those Henna tatoo (like the flower or some rings with fires around it), does it have a meaning? or its just art? :idea:

hey thnx what I want is permanent But
I heard of those temporary ones, might try those temp, 1st!!
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 10, 2007
does anyone remember those cheap bubble gum wrapper 'tatoos' :p

ahahha...ehm
cyrix
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2007
^ yeah, I remember, the Bazooka gum tattoos.

And Sarah, too many tattoo threads. Just hop on a plane and go to India and get one done there, if you want one so badly. I personally think permanent tattoos look tacky on most girls, they cheapen more than anything. And many end up looking like a skin growth/disorder. eeww! I like tattoos on men though, but nice ones, not those prison ones.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 10, 2007
tattoos look good depending on size and location.
mighty.one
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 10, 2007
But I heard of those temporary ones, might try those temp, 1st!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(little bit of science coming up here) you have three layers of skin right? a permanent tattoo goes on the second layer, nicely cushioned by the other two.

a temporary tattoo goes on either the first or third layers.

if it goes on the first layer, it's basically equivalent to scratching yourself quite deeply. also, it forms a terrible scab during the healing process and the colors don't look neat and sharp. (i had one of these; got it covered up pretty quick by a proper tattoo). it'll fade coz the first layer of skin is the one that regenerates itself so often - the fading looks really ugly as well.

now, if it goes on the third layer, the ink will eventually be absorbed by the fatty tissue in that layer of skin. i don't know what the toxicity of tattoo ink is or what the effects of having your skin absorb the ink are, but would you really like to find out?

i'm not saying you should go ahead and get a permanent tattoo, but if you're gonna go through the pain (physical and financial) of getting a tattoo done it makes sense to get it done properly the first time around no? (oh, and don't depend on a laser procedure to get rid of the tattoo because apart from being incredibly painful - that's why johnny depp has "wino forever" on his arm; it can sometimes leave a nasty scar).
4 leaf clover
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: tattoo help plz =-D Nov 24, 2010
Jeevan was an idiot who had no better business than fcuk aroind uselessly and show a false cyber face here.Shame!
jeevanpathare
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Tattoo Help Plz =-D Nov 24, 2010
You have even less shame to show your cyber face dragging up a useless thread that is almost 4 years old.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: tattoo help plz =-D Nov 24, 2010
I got me a tatoo, sometimes it reads "Tex" sometimes it reads "Tyrannosausurex" :lol:
capsicum
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat