Is This The Job You Lookin??

Topic locked
Is this the job you lookin?? Mar 17, 2006
There are many job opportunities inside big cities and even in towns with high rise buildings and plush offices, but you need certain qualifications for high corporate positions. You always have to meet the needs of your company boss no matter where you work.

Now the question is how about those busy mothers that are doing their daily household chores and those who do not have the capability to meet the needs of your company or boss .

Would they be able to work and earn some extra money?

Absolutely, yes,

but it always depends on what kind of home business you will have, how to start the business, and who would be the target market.

Consider your self lucky that you found this add!!

I am looking for Individuals who process some computer knowledge and internet and have a credit card (you have a very small investment to do around 10$ month ) can earn around 1000$ or more each month. I can teach you all and I don’t charge a single penny for doing that.

And you can start right away for free 7 days trial period you can continue if you are satisfied with the service .

drop me a line if interested

mindnu@gmail.com

Mind

Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 17, 2006
If you have to invest any of your own money, it must be a scam.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 17, 2006
pity i cant moderate this forum, it would have been deleted.

K is correct any scheme that asks for money.credit card to earn money is A SCAM

Do NOT respond to this poster.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 18, 2006
first of all Im sorry to post it this way coz i cant resist such a good thing to keep hide from the world.

Well, in a real business there is certain amount you have to invest if some one says you don’t have to spend a single penny but you can earn thousands of $$$ well thas a scam do nothing but wasting of time,

In this system you have the option to try it free for 7 days and if you think it’s a scam you can leave the business right away you got nothing to loose.

I am not new in internet marketing I have failed in so many business and have spend Huge amount but non made out a single penny and finally found the one I am looking for ages.

I have joined this business after doing lot of research on this and did not find any flaw I this system. Here the link look for your self its all up to you to take it or leave and see who the looser.

http://www.website.ws/rimzan100

Mind
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 18, 2006
And who's getting the credit card details? This sounds so dodgy, someone please delete this post!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mar 18, 2006
Oh c'mon dont be Ridiculous!!! why dont you have a look at the website?
i havbe provided the link then judge your self

Mind
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 18, 2006
By the way you can try it without giving any credit card details its free to try
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

excuse me.... Mar 26, 2006
just wanted to ask...but are you by chance an etheopian? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

excuse me.... Mar 26, 2006
just wanted to ask...but are you by chance an etheopian? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
no im not!! well here somthing for you to think

I want to leave you with this excerpt from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

How to Develop Persistence

There are four simple steps which lead to the habit of persistence. They call for no great amount of intelligence, no particular amount of education, and but little time or effort. The necessary steps are:

1. A definite purpose backed by burning desire for its fulfillment.
2. A definite plan, expressed in continuous action.
3. A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.

Mind
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

geez... Mar 26, 2006
uhmmm...u had to read a book to learn that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kitster
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2006
Looks like a nice little pyramid scheme to me. Avoid this scam!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 26, 2006
Mindnu,

You are a scammer and are quite low to want people to swallow this.

Go steal from someone else.

Oh and also. What is an add??? Oh you mean AD. Might try to learn English before spamming and screwing people.

Regards.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai