New Friends Wanted

Topic locked
New Friends Wanted Jul 06, 2006
Hi all, I just move here from California and I missed all my corporate & personal friends back home. I just open my business in dubai and would like to meet new friends. All new friends is welcome to respond maybe we can all get together to have lunch or maybe get togther dinner.

Thanks to everyone :D and have a great weekend to all
GI

[/quote] Today would never comeback in once life, take the best of life cause we might not have a tomorrow :D

Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

deaf friend? Jul 06, 2006
do not you mind you like to meet a deaf friend?
Saiful Wong
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 06, 2006
pardon?

:lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: deaf friend? Jul 06, 2006
Saiful Wong wrote:do not you mind you like to meet a deaf friend?

The deaf friend isn't too fluent in english either eh? damn, I am mean today...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: New Friends Wanted Jul 06, 2006
I bet you got the PM of Zooter :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: deaf friend? Jul 07, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

Do not critize people because they are less fortunate, they might be deaf, black or white but they are human being who wanted real friends, they might not have the ability to speak well but doesn't mean your better individual than them, sorry if some people is not as perfect as you think you are but your not the only one who walks and breath in this earth.

Peace... :)
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Geraldine wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

Do not critize people because they are less fortunate, they might be deaf, black or white but they are human being who wanted real friends, they might not have the ability to speak well but doesn't mean your better individual than them, sorry if some people is not as perfect as you think you are but your not the only one who walks and breath in this earth.

um I was kidding...
Nick81

Saiful, you are welcome to be my friend., you take care of your self, you can send me e-mails anytime you wish.

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Re: deaf friend? Jul 08, 2006
Geraldine wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

wow, u sound to be too cool
lol
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: New Friends Wanted Jul 08, 2006
HP wrote:I bet you got the PM of Zooter :lol:

did someone mention me??? :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Re: deaf friend? Jul 08, 2006
IMJ wrote:
Geraldine wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

wow, u sound to be too cool
lol

Life is too short to bully people, I think they should find better things to do than just making bad comment to unfortunate people... Any way I am a fun person so thanks for sweet comment :)
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Geraldine wrote:Hi all, I just move here from California and I missed all my corporate & personal friends back home. I just open my business in dubai and would like to meet new friends. All new friends is welcome to respond maybe we can all get together to have lunch or maybe get togther dinner.

GI

Today would never comeback in once life, take the best of life cause we might not have a tomorrow :D[/quote]

hi... me2 miss my frndz a lot though itz only 20 dayz of my arrival...

ders only money in dis city but no life...

NO CITY LIKE MUMBAI....
suchit_17
Dubai Forum Guest

suchit_17 wrote:NO CITY LIKE MUMBAI....

Suchit Even i am from Mumbai but i dont feel the same way like u:), yea at the start its difficult i understand, new place, new faces, and lifes on the fast lane here but now that i have spent around a year i know quite a few people and am as comfy as back home. so just give it some time.

and yea even i have missed the DF meets that happened but next one i am definately gonna be there.

cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 09, 2006
Very positive advise, and you are right Jerry, people just move to Dubai have to adjust the lifestyle and surely it will take time, be positive.

I look forward to the next DF event.

Have a good guys....GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
It will be nice to meet you at the next DF event Geraldine. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 09, 2006
kanelli wrote:It will be nice to meet you at the next DF event Geraldine. :D

Same here Kanelli, question is when is the next DF event?

Take care...GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
Don't mind him Geraldine. He's our local clown
Nick81

Re: New Friends Wanted Jul 09, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
Geraldine wrote:Hi all, I just move here from California and I missed all my corporate & personal friends back home. I just open my business in dubai and would like to meet new friends. All new friends is welcome to respond maybe we can all get together to have lunch or maybe get togther dinner.

GI

Today would never comeback in once life, take the best of life cause we might not have a tomorrow :D

ehem...if only that were ur real pic...i would THINK abt PERHAPS being ur....friend.

u can join the uglies ppl club....Im sure they would all be happy to have u onboard. Right Avocado Juice?[/quote]

Judge the person by its character not by how she/he looks, however I would really like to you met in person and see who will get voted to uglies ppl club you or me :wink:
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Geraldine wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:

GI

Today would never comeback in once life, take the best of life cause we might not have a tomorrow :D

ehem...if only that were ur real pic...i would THINK abt PERHAPS being ur....friend.

u can join the uglies ppl club....Im sure they would all be happy to have u onboard. Right Avocado Juice?

Judge the person by its character not by how she/he looks, however I would really like to you met in person and see who will get voted to uglies ppl club you or me :wink:[/quote]

Ask him to put his old avatar back on. You'd make your conclusion pretty fast :P
Nick81

Jul 09, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Don't mind him Geraldine. He's our local clown

Oh its a him??? NO wonder another low self steam clown, or maybe insecure, ah I know, a clown who didn't get laid last night, mmmm maybe just pure bad hair day. I understand..

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Nick81 wrote:
Geraldine wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:

GI

u can join the uglies ppl club....Im sure they would all be happy to have u onboard. Right Avocado Juice?

Judge the person by its character not by how she/he looks, however I would really like to you met in person and see who will get voted to uglies ppl club you or me :wink:

Ask him to put his old avatar back on. You'd make your conclusion pretty fast :P[/quote]

Maybe I should put my actual picture on this way you guys can make the judge who goes to ugly club.

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
You don't need to... This guy is out of this world :P
Nick81

Jul 09, 2006
Nick81 wrote:You don't need to... This guy is out of this world :P

Abstracting from "out of this world" ..I think "on another planet" fits DXB better :lol:

Anyway.. Geraldine and her friends are very nice. She could talk for England (if she were English, she's not, and especially if you let Conc wind her up slightly) but still very pleasant. The avatar isn't the real her but there's a few similarities (it's quieter and better behaved!).

SDB
shinydiscoballs
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
shinydiscoballs wrote:

Abstracting from "out of this world" ..I think "on another planet" fits DXB better :lol:

Anyway.. Geraldine and her friends are very nice. She could talk for England (if she were English, she's not, and especially if you let Conc wind her up slightly) but still very pleasant. The avatar isn't the real her but there's a few similarities (it's quieter and better behaved!).

SDB

Thanks Chris, I will cheer for England, I think Conc have little to much to drink, he didn't get over board, he knows otherwise he will end up flying out the patio all the way down. Hahahaha :D

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
shinydiscoballs wrote:

SDB

Thanks Chris, I will cheer for England, I think Conc have little to much to drink, he didn't get over board, he knows otherwise he will end up flying out the patio all the way down. Hahahaha :D

GI
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

DaveDXB wrote:

GI

u can join the uglies ppl club....Im sure they would all be happy to have u onboard. Right Avocado Juice?[/quote]

u amuse me 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 09, 2006
Geraldine wrote:

Take care...GI

hi geraldine
welcome to the forums...the next meet is being planned as we speak...probably at the end of this month or the begenning of next month...you are more than welcome to join us...this community is getting bigger and bigger...and there are some real nice people in here...
constantine

Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:
Geraldine wrote:

Take care...GI

hi geraldine
welcome to the forums...the next meet is being planned as we speak...probably at the end of this month or the begenning of next month...you are come than welcome to join us...this community is getting bigger and bigger...and there are some real nice people in here...

me nice me nice 8) 8) :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 09, 2006
constantine wrote:
Geraldine wrote:

Take care...GI

hi geraldine
welcome to the forums...the next meet is being planned as we speak...probably at the end of this month or the begenning of next month...you are more than welcome to join us...this community is getting bigger and bigger...and there are some real nice people in here...

Hi Constantine, your name is mentioned to me by Gogi we meet the other night and she speaks highly of you. Thanks for the info I bet there are nice people in this forum and I look forward meeting you all.

GI :)
Geraldine
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 09, 2006
Geraldine wrote:Hi Constantine, your name is mentioned to me by Gogi we meet the other night and she speaks highly of you. Thanks for the info I bet there are nice people in this forum and I look forward meeting you all.

GI :)

Wow thank you...(make a note to myself to give gogi that lunch treat i owe her) :wink: ...kidding..
constantine

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance