Most Man...

Topic locked
most man... Apr 22, 2009
There is more posts hear from heart broken, cheated, used, dumped, etc mails and hardly any from females..
It is only something I noticed happening a while now.. :idea:

muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 22, 2009
FEMAILS ARE ALWAYES GAINER WHETHER U CHAET OR SHE CHAET SO NO COMPLAIN
newdubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2009
why there just you two guys~~
hidnick
Dubai Forum User

Apr 29, 2009
why hidn.. does it look lonely..?? :(

:lol: :lol:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 29, 2009
Because we don't talk about it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 29, 2009
Some women don't want to talk about it.

Some women don't have anything to say because they are in a nice relationship. I don't have anything to say.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 29, 2009
meooooooooouch!!!

dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 29, 2009
coz they smoke in....not OUT
princeofarabia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: most man... Apr 30, 2009
muyesser wrote:There is more posts hear from heart broken, cheated, used, dumped, etc mails and hardly any from females..

tell me about it!!!
i have no idea but i have at least 4 friends (men) who recently had problems with all their cheating wives.
and i learned from them that those women don't talk about it, because when those women (cheaters) did it, they never thought and admitted that they were wrong!
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
Did you just make up that number xty .. :( :lol:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Re: most man... Apr 30, 2009
xty wrote:
muyesser wrote:There is more posts hear from heart broken, cheated, used, dumped, etc mails and hardly any from females..

tell me about it!!!
i have no idea but i have at least 4 friends (men) who recently had problems with all their cheating wives.
and i learned from them that those women don't talk about it, because when those women (cheaters) did it, they never thought and admitted that they were wrong!

oh please. if you look after your partner properly, he / she will not cheat. those who will are not committed or have a problem (with themselves). plus women are no saints, but if a we care about our men, yet we end up cheating or doing smthing stupid, it means the guy messed up really really bad
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 01, 2009
muyesser wrote:Did you just make up that number xty .. :( :lol:

nope
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: most man... May 01, 2009
raidah wrote:oh please. if you look after your partner properly, he / she will not cheat. those who will are not committed or have a problem (with themselves). plus women are no saints, but if a we care about our men, yet we end up cheating or doing smthing stupid, it means the guy messed up really really bad

exactly... men also are not saints or gods who know everything and must be ultra sensitive. men also have needs. it has to be both way. but unfortunately women often make unfair judgments towards (good) men.

even though supposed the men messed up or both have problems, why not fix things up together ? why not just asked for break up or divorce "nicely" instead of cheating?

There is no excuse or reason to justify infidelity. If the relationship is in trouble, then you work through your problems with your partner, not someone else. If you determine that the relationship can not be salvaged, then you break up, divorce, or leave your partner before you look for someone else to take his/her place. What you don’t do is cheat. Cheating is never justified and it is never acceptable. Infidelity is not about the relationship but about something wrong inside of the cheater.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 01, 2009
yes agree xty, infidelity is not about relationship but about our behaviour/reaction towards difficulties; where we may not be fit to handle any difficult situation with another one.. :( :idea:
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

May 01, 2009
because...
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

May 01, 2009
Snow wrote:because...

Well I guess you would have to be with a man to know something and this shows you how much she knows. I get the feeling that men cover their genitals when she gets near.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 01, 2009
Ignore!
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance