Don't Hate Me Just Because Im Hot And Beautiful!

Topic locked
Don't Hate Me Just Because Im Hot and Beautiful! Apr 09, 2006
Whore! so they say. Yeah I get that all the time... even from people who havent seen me in person (check out the replies I got from posting pre-marital fun). I don't date men for money although I am choosy on who I go out with. I date different guys a lot but why blame me when the guys keep coming?? and it's not my fault I havent met the right person yet.

vanillashake
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Don't Hate Me Just Because Im Hot and Beautiful! Apr 09, 2006
vanillashake wrote:I date different guys a lot but why blame me when the guys keep coming??

So do you swallow when they keep cumming?

Oh and by the way, you are a skanky raggedy a$$ ho! 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2006
vanillashake::: no offence but frankly speaking, you've guts to get easy cheap fame..!
Jupiter
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Don't Hate Me Just Because Im Hot and Beautiful! Apr 09, 2006
Liban wrote:
vanillashake wrote:I date different guys a lot but why blame me when the guys keep coming??

So do you swallow when they keep cumming?

Oh and by the way, you are a skanky raggedy a$$ ho! 8)

Wow, now that is respectful. You, and some other male forum members have been quite graphic and insulting in some recent threads towards vanillashake, kama etc. Even is someone is a prostitute or not, it reflects poorly on you when you speak to a woman like that. A disgusting way to treat someone! :x
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 09, 2006
Don't be so concieted lady. Girls like you are dime a dozen. For all I know, one freak accident can change your life from beauty to beast.
Beauty is skin deep. You probably heard of this if you life a in a place called earth. Or maybe you don't live on earth.
Torvalds
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 09, 2006
Torvalds wrote:one freak accident can change your life from beauty to beast.

Well said...!
Jupiter
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 09, 2006
Dont hate me cause im hot and beautiful???

What a sad topic to post :roll: :roll:
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Don't Hate Me Just Because Im Hot and Beautiful! Apr 10, 2006
vanillashake wrote:Whore! so they say. and it's not my fault I havent met the right person yet.

thats also case with me. I dated above 100 girls and now all Pakistani girls know me here :cry: When i was working in dubai last year , my host family was tired of phones :O) .

I am still searching for right girl to get married. I think i shuld come and search for girl in Dubai .....because i saw some cute girls over there :P......

i am disappointed of Eastern Jewel. I had sent her so many Pms and she never bothered replying . Now u have to tell me if u r serious with me or not? :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 10, 2006
hey guys cool down everyone has the right to do whatever they want shag for money or for free shag on the 1st date 1st minute 1st eye contact who cares :!: :!:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Don't Hate Me Just Because Im Hot and Beautiful! Apr 10, 2006
vanillashake wrote:Whore! so they say. Yeah I get that all the time... even from people who havent seen me in person (check out the replies I got from posting pre-marital fun). I don't date men for money although I am choosy on who I go out with. I date different guys a lot but why blame me when the guys keep coming?? and it's not my fault I havent met the right person yet.

You could always stay home with a good book dear!

Find a guy who is good at making cocoa...he'll probably be the right one.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 10, 2006
getting called names for no reason is out of order....i thought this was supposed to be a respectful forum?? where the hell did all the respect go for people??? :twisted:
tinkerbella
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 10, 2006
tinkerbella wrote:getting called names for no reason is out of order....i thought this was supposed to be a respectful forum?? where the hell did all the respect go for people??? :twisted:

It is a respectful forum but sometimes ppl get carried away we have a fight club section for ppl who want to get nasty if u find a topic or a responce offensive in anyway my advice is to ingnore it 8)
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 10, 2006
ok guys plz dont post topics like these in this section. If you want to deal with the ppl like Liban PM them or post in Figh tclub. It always ruins the atmosphere. Locked in the name of Elune, Moon Godess!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance