Shag, Marry, Avoid!

Topic locked
Re: Shag, Marry, Avoid! Feb 18, 2011
So - let's get this straight - you would shag a Pakistani immigrant to the UK (who was born in Pakistan, educated in the UK).

You now say you don't hate all Pakistanis and all Pakistani Immigrants - just like you once said you weren't a racist (and in a later post admitted you were). Bravo.

I'm glad we sorted that out then. Zonker must be so chuffed.

:D

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:So - let's get this straight - you would shag a Pakistani immigrant to the UK (who was born in Pakistan, educated in the UK).

You now say you don't hate all Pakistanis and all Pakistani Immigrants - just like you once said you weren't a racist (and in a later post admitted you were). Bravo.

I'm glad we sorted that out then. Zonker must be so chuffed.

:D

Cheers,
Shafique

As usual Shafique! Not only a soap dodger but a question dodger too?
You didn't address one single question of mine!

BTW Zonker is very chuffed! :bounce:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

This has turned into quite an inquisition for BM. Why does she have to explain ANYTHING that she does? She can like anything or anyone; she might like one nationality, and not another. Indeed, she might like some people of a particular Nationality, and not others. In other threads I have seen people holding it against her for visiting other fora.
Its even possible that she likes someone now, and may not do so at another time.
And what has my current place of residence got to do with anything? This is the typical Dubai mentality; this , and the AED 4000 salary per month syndrome. There is a little bit more to humans than that, I hope. A little bit more to life too, than the fantasy world that is Dubai, with its hierarchy of Local at the top, and all else rubbish who then proceed to rubbish each other.
And I am indeed, "chuffed"; a word that uptil now was not part of my lexicon. :D
zonker
BANNED

Glad that you're chufffed Zonker. :D

Am I the only one who sees the irony in asking why BM has to explain her dislikes and likes in this particular thread?? :roll:

But given that this is presumably a comedy thread.. here's my contribution

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

^^Its not just an irony, I think its a travesty that she is being asked to explain her likes and dislikes, and out of the goodness of her heart she is proceeding to go into all these details.
BM, no need of all that I think. Interesting as your posts are. :)
zonker
BANNED

Oh Shafique! You never fail to amuse BM!

Please do stop trolling the internet for pictures of scantily clad white women! If you want a glimpse of real cleavage just send me a pm. Always happy to help! :D

Don't worry about BM, Zonker! I'm more than a match for Shafique.
Bethsmum

:mrgreen:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote::mrgreen:

It's no good playing Mr Shy with BM Shafique! I've come across men like you before. In fact I was just warning little Miss Beth about the like, last night. :D
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:This has turned into quite an inquisition for BM. Why does she have to explain ANYTHING that she does? She can like anything or anyone; she might like one nationality, and not another. Indeed, she might like some people of a particular Nationality, and not others. In other threads I have seen people holding it against her for visiting other fora.
Its even possible that she likes someone now, and may not do so at another time.
And what has my current place of residence got to do with anything? This is the typical Dubai mentality; this , and the AED 4000 salary per month syndrome. There is a little bit more to humans than that, I hope. A little bit more to life too, than the fantasy world that is Dubai, with its hierarchy of Local at the top, and all else rubbish who then proceed to rubbish each other.
And I am indeed, "chuffed"; a word that uptil now was not part of my lexicon. :D

Oh couldn't agree with that one more even if I wanted to Zonk. There was a time when you loved mumsy here even a little more than I do now. 8)

dubai-politics-talk/silly-single-out-muslims-t44374-195.html
desertdudeshj

Do get over yourself munchkin!
Zonker and BM have moved on! People can you know! Why just look at BM Bora and Mel! Sworn enemies at the start and now the best of friends!

Was is it with you Shaf and Kanelli! Bitter and twisted or what?

Zonker can speak for himself but I confirm that he is on BM's 'to do' list! LOL
Bethsmum

Re: Shag, Marry, Avoid! Feb 19, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
zonker wrote:This has turned into quite an inquisition for BM. Why does she have to explain ANYTHING that she does? She can like anything or anyone; she might like one nationality, and not another. Indeed, she might like some people of a particular Nationality, and not others. In other threads I have seen people holding it against her for visiting other fora.

Oh couldn't agree with that one more even if I wanted to Zonk. There was a time when you loved mumsy here even a little more than I do now. 8)

dubai-politics-talk/silly-single-out-muslims-t44374-195.html

A man will change his mind if flattered by the offer of a shag. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

DDS,I can have my differences with BM, but she is more genuine and I find her posts very interesting, unlike the many fakes here who put on airs of superiority, like the comment about "......go back to your AED 4000 per month salary." The person who made that comment probably has the IQ of a goat.
BM makes DF interesting.... :bigsmurf:

Kanelli, I have had a few exchanges with you here on DF, and in my experience you are going to stubbornly stick to your veiw point, no matter what I say. But let me still say it.......maybe, you are right!! :lol:
However, its still only a cyber-shag.... :alien:
zonker
BANNED

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

What's up Kanelli? Feeling left out? awwww! Never mind, just think back to the good old days when you were Miss DF! When was that? 2006?

If you care to look back you will find that Zonker and BM were getting along quite nicely before this topic was started. How do you think he made it onto BM's list? Do you think I just go around offering just anybody a freebie :roll: Do give me some credit :queen:
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat