Sony Ericsson's Black Diamond

Topic locked
Sony Ericsson's Black Diamond Jul 24, 2006

This high end 4 megapixel phone is Cased in a layer of polycarbonate with mirror finish cladding.The OLED technology makes for vivid illumination under the polycarbonate skin and gives it a borderless screen effect.The ultra thin profile,clean lines,and ultra-glossy finish are all qualities sure to attract Sony Ericsson fans and gadget freaks alike.

Sony Ericsson has just confirmed the availability of their “Black Diamond” Smartphone. This Windows Mobile 5.0-powered handset will feature a 2-inch display, 400MHz XScale processor, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 128MB of internal memory, an SD memory card slot, and a touch-sensitive keypad. Production will be limited to just 5 units and each will cost a hefty $300,000. It goes on sale next year.

The touch sensitive keypad is Chocolate-esque, completely disappearing when not lit, while SIP is thrown in to keep your GSM usage minimum when you’re in WiFi range

----
:shock: now this is a phone..... *drools*

devilsmind
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 30, 2006
i guess i'm in love dude..... i'm so in love with this mobilephone, when i'll be a rap star someday who got millions i'll buy a one for me and a one for you because you introduced me to this diamond.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 30, 2006
5 units?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 04, 2006
now thats a phone
esteve
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 29, 2006
i bet its a fake photo, there is not such a thing then a black diamond.
On the Top you´ll find a sony logo, on the side a sonyericsson logo.

you can not find any on the internet - the biggest phone forums in europe don´t know anything about it.
saymen
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 29, 2006
saymen wrote:i bet its a fake photo, there is not such a thing then a black diamond.

you can not find any on the internet - the biggest phone forums in europe don´t know anything about it.

that's true eagle eye!
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 29, 2006
saymen wrote:i bet its a fake photo, there is not such a thing then a black diamond.

You peaked my interest so i did a quick search, it looks like this phone is on the up and up.

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/340/C6878/
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Aug 29, 2006
Look at this....

Makes it clear that thats not a sonyericsson, its a vision.

http://www.jarengoh.com/
saymen
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk