Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves

Topic locked
Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 08, 2011
Shocking stuff. Thankfully, not everyone takes a literal interpretation of the texts and teachings she used to determine that non-believing women prisoners should still be used as s.e.x slaves for believing men.

In this case, she wants non-believing women prisoners used as s.e.x slaves to prevent men from committing adultery.

A woman politician from Kuwait has sparked anger and disbelief by calling for legalization of sex slaves, saying it would protect men from adultery, and suggesting that female prisoners from war-torn countries should be purchased for the same, as it would be a "better life" for them, and they would not die of starvation.

Salwa al Mutairi, who once ran for parliament, argued buying a sex slave would protect decent, devout and ''virile'' Kuwaiti men from adultery or being seduced by other women''s beauty because an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage, reports the Daily Mail.

"There was no shame in it and it is not haram'' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law," Mutairi claimed.

Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis - Muslim religious scholars - what the Islamic ruling was on owning sex slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.

The ruling was confirmed by ''specialized people of the faith'' in Kuwait, she claimed.

In an attempt to consider the woman''s feelings in the arrangement, Mutari conceded that the enslaved women, however, should be at least 15.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jun/08 ... tician.htm

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 08, 2011
Awesome ! Does that mean I can now go visit the slammer and pick one up :D
desertdudeshj

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 09, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:Awesome ! Does that mean I can now go visit the slammer and pick one up :D

Lets hope your wife isn't captured.
Bethsmum

Totally sick and disg.usting
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 09, 2011
If your country has oil, you can get away with a lot.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Canada has huge reserves, doesn't seems to be getting away with anything :D
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Canada has huge reserves, doesn't seems to be getting away with anything :D

Certainly not without a visa into the UAE!

Memo to the Canadians. Don't p*ss the Emiratis off :D
Bethsmum

Why doesn't she volunteer first?

And also Saudi Scholars don't know sh!t about Islam. They are too busy following their barbaric traditions.
Khalid021
Dubai Forums Member

Does not the quran promise s.ex slaves in heaven to mooslims
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nope sorry! There is no verse in Qur'an which says that it's okay to have s.ex slaves. Also the whole 72 virgin is nothing more than B.S created by Wahhabis. Also there is no such as Islamic clothing and wearing a veil is not required in Islam.

The problem with most Muslims who believe all this, is rather than reading and understanding the verses of Qur'an themselves, they go to some shitty Saudi Scholars (who know more about Saudi customs and traditions than Islam) or other Scholars who have been taught by Saudi Scholars.

Lot of Muslims are unaware that the Saudi Government have destroyed many historical sites and structures relating to Islam. And they are even bent on destroying Prophet Muhammed's Home.

Check out below for biggest misconceptions about Islam,
http://www.cracked.com/article_18911_5-ridiculous-things-you-probably-believe-about-islam.html
Khalid021
Dubai Forums Member

Sounds like everyone from all religions have an equally tricky time interpreting and following their religions "correctly". One more point for atheism :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

One of the most interesting people I met in Dubai is a Muslima claiming the Quran only forbids drinking spirits and not alcohol.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Here is one Saudi cleric's explanation of have slave girls.

Note that he quotes Muslim holy texts and medieval scholars - so, it is a bit wrong to push this off on the 'Wahhabis' when Muslims before them allowed Muslims to have slave girls:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/10382

Note the Koran does seem to explicitly allow contact between Muslim men and slave girls in this verse:

Koran 70:29-31 - “And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts from illegal sexual acts).

Except from their wives or the (women slaves) whom their right hands possess for (then) they are not blameworthy.
event horizon

Flying Dutchman wrote:One of the most interesting people I met in Dubai is a Muslima claiming the Quran only forbids drinking spirits and not alcohol.

Very interesting FD. Muslims are fasinating aren't they?
Bethsmum

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 10, 2011
Khalid021 wrote:Nope sorry! There is no verse in Qur'an which says that it's okay to have s.ex slaves. Also the whole 72 virgin is nothing more than B.S created by Wahhabis. Also there is no such as Islamic clothing and wearing a veil is not required in Islam.

The problem with most Muslims who believe all this, is rather than reading and understanding the verses of Qur'an themselves, they go to some shitty Saudi Scholars (who know more about Saudi customs and traditions than Islam) or other Scholars who have been taught by Saudi Scholars.

Lot of Muslims are unaware that the Saudi Government have destroyed many historical sites and structures relating to Islam. And they are even bent on destroying Prophet Muhammed's Home.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18911_5-ridiculous-things-you-probably-believe-about-islam.html

It is pretty clear to me that quran promises virgins to men.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
it even comes with a description, "round breasts", "apetizing va@inas".
Whatever women you think you ll get in heaven , for sure it is not heaven for them.
What a sick religion for sick people.
What amuses me, is that in the end what ever you do is for nothing because there is no such a thing as god, allah or vishnou.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:
Khalid021 wrote:Nope sorry! There is no verse in Qur'an which says that it's okay to have s.ex slaves. Also the whole 72 virgin is nothing more than B.S created by Wahhabis. Also there is no such as Islamic clothing and wearing a veil is not required in Islam.

It is pretty clear to me that quran promises virgins to men.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
it even comes with a description, "round breasts", "apetizing va@inas".
Whatever women you think you ll get in heaven , for sure it is not heaven for them.
What a sick religion for sick people.
What amuses me, is that in the end what ever you do is for nothing because there is no such a thing as god, allah or vishnou.

so if there is no god, who do you thing made you ? a bad french engineer ? LOOOOL
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Well, actually no. The word 'hur’ain' in Qur'an actually means Angels, not virgins.

Look, even if there were no religions in the world, we would still be busy cutting each others throat. We humans just need excuses to kill each other.
Khalid021
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 10, 2011
^err, I don't think it refers to angels, but rather 'pure companions'.. .and the 72 virgins thing is not in the Quran. Hazelton summed it up nicely in the following (well worth another listen):

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

This is from Herve's link:

"The houris are only servants and not for sexual purposes"

If that was true, Qur'an 56:36[20] wouldn't say they are virgins and it wouldn't mention they have big breasts. In addition, while the Qur'an does not explicitly say they're for sexual purposes, other Islamic sources mention that. One hadith says "The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse". Other sources state that "the penis of the Elected never softens" and that men in heaven will have the sexual strength of 100 men. [30] See Sexuality in Paradise for more quotes about the sexual aspects of Islamic heaven.
event horizon

uaekid wrote:
so if there is no god, who do you thing made you ? a bad french engineer ? LOOOOL

what made us is called EVOLUTION kid, evolution, not a myth...
and by the way French engineers are among the best in the world kid. Tell me about UAE engineers so we can have a good laugh. I would not trust one to replace a light bulb. :lol:

-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm --

event horizon wrote:This is from Herve's link:

"The houris are only servants and not for sexual purposes"

If that was true, Qur'an 56:36[20] wouldn't say they are virgins and it wouldn't mention they have big breasts. In addition, while the Qur'an does not explicitly say they're for sexual purposes, other Islamic sources mention that. One hadith says "The believer will be given such and such strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse". Other sources state that "the penis of the Elected never softens" and that men in heaven will have the sexual strength of 100 men. [30] See Sexuality in Paradise for more quotes about the sexual aspects of Islamic heaven.

The se$ual obsessions of mooslims is all over in their book AND in their behavior, they support it among themselves but they deny it in front of us and then they try to lecture us on our own behavior as if we were bad, their hypocrisy is only matched by their depravity.
72 se$ slaves is actually not enough for them, when I was in Dubai, the emirati's I met in the privacy of their homes scored 1 or 2 different hookers EVERY single day, we are talking 300 se$ slaves per year here, minimum, far more than the 72 promised for an "eternal" haeven.
Not only their religion is a sick cult, but it does not even make sense
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 14, 2011
Don't many rich and powerful men get busted for their hypocrisy and s.exual depravity? All that money and power corrupts, and it has little to nothing to do with the religion.

Herve, I know you had a rough time in Dubai, but you come off as extremely bitter and hateful.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Don't many rich and powerful men get busted for their hypocrisy and s.exual depravity? All that money and power corrupts, and it has little to nothing to do with the religion.

Herve, I know you had a rough time in Dubai, but you come off as extremely bitter and hateful.

Yes Kanelli, the difference is that when those rich guys get busted in the free world they go down, whoever they are, congressman, business man, celebrity or the blue colar guy. In the middle east, they get away with it.
I was in the inner cirlce of the most powerful emiratis, not you, I know what I saw, I know what they are, and I stand by it.
Do you know how they named women in the privacy of their palaces? : flowers, they were talking about ordering women like flowers, every time I was there, would you want to be their flower for one night kanellli, how would that make you feel to be treated like a commodity, or you can it $ex slave
Your world and your religion are appalling Kanelli, keep them for yourself.
Again a good one: last week a filipina was arrested because she helped a friend give birth to her baby, an out of wedlock baby, it is illegal in the UAE to have a baby when you are not married, you get 1 year jail for that, but that does not apply for for shk mohammed of course who fathered many children with women who were not his wives, does not matter, the arab law is for the cattle which includes you and me, the difference is that I knew it, you don't.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:Your world and your religion are appalling Kanelli, keep them for yourself.

So K is now an Arab and Muslim ! LOOOOOOL !
desertdudeshj

Yes, I'm an anti-Semite Arab Muslim, didn't you know? :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

You meant to say anti semite jewish arab muslim male chauvnistic atheist woman
desertdudeshj

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 14, 2011
event horizon wrote:Shocking stuff. Thankfully, not everyone takes a literal interpretation of the texts and teachings she used to determine that non-believing women prisoners should still be used as s.e.x slaves for believing men.

In this case, she wants non-believing women prisoners used as s.e.x slaves to prevent men from committing adultery.

A woman politician from Kuwait has sparked anger and disbelief by calling for legalization of love slaves, saying it would protect men from adultery, and suggesting that female prisoners from war-torn countries should be purchased for the same, as it would be a "better life" for them, and they would not die of starvation.

Salwa al Mutairi, who once ran for parliament, argued buying a love slave would protect decent, devout and ''virile'' Kuwaiti men from adultery or being seduced by other women''s beauty because an imported love partner would be tantamount to marriage, reports the Daily Mail.

"There was no shame in it and it is not haram'' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law," Mutairi claimed.

Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis - Muslim religious scholars - what the Islamic ruling was on owning love slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.

The ruling was confirmed by ''specialized people of the faith'' in Kuwait, she claimed.

In an attempt to consider the woman''s feelings in the arrangement, Mutari conceded that the enslaved women, however, should be at least 15.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jun/08 ... tician.htm

Hell, this remainds me the previous se.xist sarcastic fatwas coming from Al-Azhar such as this...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6681511.stm

All said to draw attention to the cultural problems in muslim countries in modernity, mainly to male bigotry due to increasing wealth where there is no real faith or self-discipline..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

I don't see anything s.exist to this ruling. Islam recognizes different gender roles for men and women - women, for instance, are not allowed to marry more than one man where men may have several wives - and even 'what the right hand possesses' on the side.

It's the logic behind this that proves that the sharia is the correct alternative for replacing man made customs.
event horizon

your knowledge of islam seems to be the one addressed from mouth to mouth and ear to ear..You wanna study some islam? 8)
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Berrin wrote:your knowledge of islam seems to be the one addressed from mouth to mouth and ear to ear..You wanna study some islam? 8)

We have seen enough of your studies!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

sure you want more?
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk