Questions From Canadian Resident

Topic locked
Questions from Canadian resident Aug 14, 2012
Hello! I am a software performance engineer (ethnicity:Indian) with a reasonably good job. Living here with wife and 2 kids. Living in Canada is nice but the cold weather and the routine monotonous life bore me. Looking for a change in Dubai.
Question is

What is the best way to go about looking for a senior job or even better expatriate job. There are so many websites, most with terrible interfaces and hard to tell which ones are reliable. Also is it better to find a consultant. Then again so many consultants. Any suggestions for finding a good consultant who can help my case.

Also seeing the cost of living it seems that I need to be in the 30,000+ Dhirams/month range to live comfortably (or my calculations are way off) considering rent in Dubai.

Any expats in Dubai from Canada who can help answer some questions?

jambo75
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Questions From Canadian Resident Aug 14, 2012
The majority application for Canadian immigration is from UAE, why would you be wanting to do the opposite. Stay put where you are !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Questions From Canadian Resident Aug 14, 2012
I thinka large percentage want stability and hence want canadian citizenship. Which I have. Why do people want to leave Dubai otherwise? I thought standard of living is very good.
jambo75
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai