Will Redkite Come Back?

Topic locked
Re: Will Redkite Come Back? Apr 30, 2010
lol yup desertdudeshj.

oh and RedKite,

G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Will Redkite come back? May 01, 2010
RedKite wrote:[1] He's back, Tom Jones..........THAT'S NOT UNUSUAL !!!

[2] A Year later, I see FIRST MENTION of "Arnie's Illness "............What illness ?? I knew nothing of it then and had not heard of it until I picked up this old thread 2 minutes ago !!

So what is this "insensitivity " ? To WHAT???

I made no remarks about ANYONE's illness ! I said that smoking was dangerous, and it most definitely is ! I have lost over 20 / 25 friends to the weed over the last 18 years. THAT is similar to what I said then. I knew of no-one involved with this forum who was ill in any way. ..........How would I KNOW?

I am ONE OF ONLY A FEW WHO REVEALS HIS/HER IDENTITY FOR STARTERS !! WHO DO I KNOW ON HERE ???

The only person on here whose surname I know is Robbie G.

Yet I HIDE NOTHING ABOUT MYSELF !!

-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm --

NOW LET'S GET THIS ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT !!!!!!

I HAVE JUST.........FOR THE FIRST TIME........A YEAR LATER ..........SEEN A POSTING SAYING THAT I WROTE A LIMERICK ABOUT "ARNIE'S CANCER" A YEAR AGO !!!!

WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??? .................I NEVER WROTE IT !!

FOR A START.......I DON'T KNOW ARNIE..........SECONDLY I KNEW NOTHING OF A CANCER ......OR EVEN ANY ILLNESS UNTIL THIS SECOND !! .......... HOW WOULD I KNOW???

WHOEVER WROTE THAT IS EVIL.......BUT IT WAS NOT ME!!

WHERE IS THIS LIMERICK ?
I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT I AM BEING ACCUSED OF.........IN MY ABSENCE FOR A YEAR !!

The thread in question was deleted on the same day it appeared. I don’t know if the Mods can now retrieve it back. Not likely though!

That thread was submitted by Ballbraker who, I guess, was immediately banned because of that notorious thread.

In that thread, Ballbreaker made horrible comments about Arnie’s illness, and you responded with a limerick that sounded like it was putting humor on what Ballbraker said. I cannot recall what you said exactly. It’s been too long.

I thought it was only me who found your limerick offensive, perhaps thinking that I might’ve misread your intentions. However, others had also responded with angry comments about your insensitive limerick. I remember Chocs and Arnie were among those who thought your limerick was sickening!

I am surprised that you deny writing something like this. Maybe you forgot, or perhaps didn’t mean what you said. I don’t know.

What added insult to injury is that you did not clarify the situation nor did you apologize to Arnie.

Whatever, I think it still would be a gentlemanly thing to do to apologize to Arnie, even at this late point in time.

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Will Redkite Come Back? May 01, 2010
I'll save RK the trouble of retyping his standard reply to everything

" I'M 300 YEARS OLD AND SLEEP FOR 5 SECONDS A DAY AND MY PUBES ARE STILL BLACK AND I CAN BURN THROUGH 10 INCH THICK STEEL WITH MY SHARP EYESIGHT ! " LOL !

* Add a lame limmerick and spam to make it look like an authentic RK post

:D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:I'll save RK the trouble of retyping his standard reply to everything

" I'M 300 YEARS OLD AND SLEEP FOR 5 SECONDS A DAY AND MY PUBES ARE STILL BLACK AND I CAN BURN THROUGH 10 INCH THICK STEEL WITH MY SHARP EYESIGHT ! " LOL !

* Add a lame limmerick and spam to make it look like an authentic RK post

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Tom Jones wrote:
RedKite wrote:[1] He's back, Tom Jones..........THAT'S NOT UNUSUAL !!!

[2] A Year later, I see FIRST MENTION of "Arnie's Illness "............What illness ?? I knew nothing of it then and had not heard of it until I picked up this old thread 2 minutes ago !!

So what is this "insensitivity " ? To WHAT???

I made no remarks about ANYONE's illness ! I said that smoking was dangerous, and it most definitely is ! I have lost over 20 / 25 friends to the weed over the last 18 years. THAT is similar to what I said then. I knew of no-one involved with this forum who was ill in any way. ..........How would I KNOW?

I am ONE OF ONLY A FEW WHO REVEALS HIS/HER IDENTITY FOR STARTERS !! WHO DO I KNOW ON HERE ???

The only person on here whose surname I know is Robbie G.

Yet I HIDE NOTHING ABOUT MYSELF !!

-- Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:50 pm --

NOW LET'S GET THIS ABSOLUTELY STRAIGHT !!!!!!

I HAVE JUST.........FOR THE FIRST TIME........A YEAR LATER ..........SEEN A POSTING SAYING THAT I WROTE A LIMERICK ABOUT "ARNIE'S CANCER" A YEAR AGO !!!!

WHAT IS THAT ABOUT??? .................I NEVER WROTE IT !!

FOR A START.......I DON'T KNOW ARNIE..........SECONDLY I KNEW NOTHING OF A CANCER ......OR EVEN ANY ILLNESS UNTIL THIS SECOND !! .......... HOW WOULD I KNOW???

WHOEVER WROTE THAT IS EVIL.......BUT IT WAS NOT ME!!

WHERE IS THIS LIMERICK ?
I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT I AM BEING ACCUSED OF.........IN MY ABSENCE FOR A YEAR !!

The thread in question was deleted on the same day it appeared. I don’t know if the Mods can now retrieve it back. Not likely though!

That thread was submitted by Ballbraker who, I guess, was immediately banned because of that notorious thread.

In that thread, Ballbreaker made horrible comments about Arnie’s illness, and you responded with a limerick that sounded like it was putting humor on what Ballbraker said. I cannot recall what you said exactly. It’s been too long.

I thought it was only me who found your limerick offensive, perhaps thinking that I might’ve misread your intentions. However, others had also responded with angry comments about your insensitive limerick. I remember Chocs and Arnie were among those who thought your limerick was sickening!

I am surprised that you deny writing something like this. Maybe you forgot, or perhaps didn’t mean what you said. I don’t know.

What added insult to injury is that you did not clarify the situation nor did you apologize to Arnie.

Whatever, I think it still would be a gentlemanly thing to do to apologize to Arnie, even at this late point in time.

8) 8)

Funnily for some reason I actually remember that thread and my first thoughts were yaa the thread was notorious and insensitive, but RK did'nt mean any harm. I think he was horribly misunderstood.
Besides TJ try being logical, why on earth would RK make fun of a terminal illness? Has he shown such tendencies on the forum before? He plugs his sites, writes limericks and often doles out advice on the ills of smoking. And now all of the sudden outta the blue he'd suddenly mock somebody suffering from the very thing he actively campaigns against? Think again TJ.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

MCL,

Sure, I did think about it. That’s why I told RK at the end of my previous post that “perhaps you didn’t mean what you said.” I considered that possibility too.

However, I find hard to believe when he says he didn’t know about Arnies’s ill health. RK submitted a limerick in a thread that was especially started to make fun of Arnie’s illness, in title and in content. !! How could he miss all that??

Even if he didn’t mean for his post to be offensive, it was still distasteful of him to submit a light hearted limerick in a thread that was dealing with a very serious and sensitive subject.

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Who gives a shite?
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Exactly.
desertdudeshj

Re: Will Redkite come back? May 02, 2010
I'm liking the smokedoggy and the desertdouche^^^^ Gave me a chuckle for the tell-me-what's-on-your-mind...no, REALLY! post
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

Tom Jones?

Apologise for WHAT ???????? I never SAID anything!! I have just told YOU THAT I HEARD OF "ARNIE'S ILLNESS" FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY .........AND I DO NOT EVEN KNOW ARNIE!!! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW PEOPLE ON A FORUM WITH ANONYMOUS NAMES?? HOW CRAZY IS THIS???

AS FOR "BALLBRAKER" !! .....WHO THE HELL IS HE ?? NEVER HEARD OF HIM !!

WHY DON'T YOU DIG UP THE EVIDENCE??.........AND I MEAN EVIDENCE, NOT STUPID GOSSIPY INNUENDO !!

THE THING IS HERE THAT YOU ARE A CLIQUE WHO ALL KNOW EACH OTHER........BUT YOU DON'T REVEAL YOUR IDENTITIES TO THE WORLD ON THIS FORUM !!! ........YOU POST ANONYMOUSLY !!

I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOUR NAMES APART FROM A DUTCHMAN CALLED ROBBIE G........WHEREAS I HAVE TOLD YOU EVERYTHING ABOUT MYSELF THROUGH MY WEB-SITES!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE WEB-SITES AND PROMOTE THEM ON HERE , THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HIDE ............THE WORLD COULD IDENTIFY YOU!!

IS THAT WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE AFRAID OF???

DON'T LET ANY ANONYMOUS PERSON WITH A PSEUDONYM ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING WITHOUT PUBLISHING HIS FULL NAME AND ADDRESS ON HERE !!!

FANCY AN ANONYMOUS PERSON DEMANDING AN APOLOGY FROM A PERSON WHO IS TOTALLY OPEN......FOR AN UNPROVEN CRIME FOR WHICH THE EVIDENCE DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!!!

HOW CRAZY IS THAT??? SMACKS OF A KANGAROO COURT !!

-- Sun May 02, 2010 1:42 am --

G to the T..........DON'T HIDE LIKE AN EFFING COWARD........BE A MAN AND GIVE US YOUR NAME !!!!!!

MY NAME IS LYN, WHAT'S YOURS????? .......OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR IDENTITY TO ARAB BOSSES ??

ANY COWARD CAN MAKE SNIDE REMARKS!!.........Have the GUTS to come out, pal !!

-- Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 am --

Desert dudesh ? Tom Jones? Smokedawg??.............WHY ARE YOU ALL BL**DY HIDING??????

WHY DO YOU MAKE SNIDE COMMENTS WITH PSEUDONYMS???

MEN don't do that !!!

COME ON.......LET'S HAVE YOUR NAMES !!...........be MEN!!.....COME OUT INTO THE OPEN !!!!!!!!

THEN YOU CAN ACCUSE ME AS MEN !!!

BUT I CAN TELL YOU LOT ONE THING..........I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY PERSON INVOLVED WITH THIS WEB-SITE HAVING ANY ILLNESS !!

GO AHEAD !! DIG UP A THREAD WITH CANCER MENTIONED IN IT FROM A YEAR AGO !!

ALL I CAN REMEMBER IS I MADE GENERALISED STATEMENTS ABOUT 20 SMOKERS WHO HAD ALL DIED OF CANCERS AND HEART ATTACKS WITHIN AN 8 YEAR PERIOD ....between 1998 AND 2005 ..... AND ALL BELOW THE AGE OF 56 [ and above 48] .......IN MY SMALL HOME-TOWN IN WEST WALES !!
IT WAS LIKE A PLAGUE...........THEY WERE DYING ONE AFTER THE OTHER......ESPECIALLY BETWEEN THE AGES OF 50 and 55 .

SMOKING CAUSED ALL THAT , BECAUSE SMOKING IS SIMPLY THE INGESTION OF ABOUT 500 POISONOUS OR HARMFUL CHEMICALS.
IF IT IS COMBINED WITH DRINKING "SHORTS" , IT IS DEADLY , BECAUSE SHORTS ARE ALMOST PURE ETHYL ALCOHOL, WHICH IS A CHEMICAL SOLVENT THAT DISSOLVES THE OTHER DEADLIER CHEMICALS IN CIGARETTES ONTO THE SOFT TISSUES OF THE PALATE AND LARYNX.
THIS CAN LEAD TO THROAT AND MOUTH CANCERS. HALF A DOZEN OF MY FRIENDS/ACQUAINTANCES SUFFERED THAT. NOT NICE.

BUT THE WARNINGS ARE IN HUGE LETTERS ON CIGARETTE PACKETS. SO WHY WOULD ANY COMMON-SENSE PERSON IGNORE SUCH SERIOUS HEALTH WARNINGS ?

..........BUT HOW THE HELL COULD I KNOW ANYTHING.......ANYTHING AT ALL ......ABOUT THE HEALTH STATUS OR SMOKING/ NON-SMOKING HABITS OF ANONYMOUS UN-NAMED PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM???

WHERE ARE THE POSTINGS THAT SUPPOSEDLY CASTIGATED ME AT THE TIME??? WHAT WAS THE DATE OF MY ALLEGED POSTING???? WHERE IS ALL THE EVIDENCE FOR THIS???

NEVER HEARD OF BALL-BREAKER ......NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE'S ILLNESS ON HERE !! DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE ON HERE , APART FROM ROBBIE G..........BECAUSE HE HAS WEB-SITES!!!!!!!!!!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

You don’t seem to remember your post of last year, or Ballbreaker, or Arnie’s illness…etc.

So there is no sense of continuing this dialogue.

Let’s just give it a rest.

And please don’t use capital letters. I know using Caps in emails is considered rude. It’s like shouting. Plus capitalized text is annoying to read. Thx!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

RedKite thinks to type in CAP
Will get someone to shut his TRAP
Who is going to listen
To someone who is pissin
In a diaper filled with CRAP?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:RedKite thinks to type in CAP
Will get someone to shut his TRAP
Who is going to listen
To someone who is pissin
In a diaper filled with CRAP?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Will Redkite Come Back? May 02, 2010
Senile old men, Always stubborn !

See tom what you did. You ticked off gramps !

desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Senile old men, Always stubborn !

See tom what you did. You ticked off gramps !

Maybe he’s got a bit of senility or dementia and is not aware of it.

Now I'm sure he’ll start up a new web site called:

http://www.I.am.not.senile.com

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Seems I missed all of this, being senile and that.

RK: If you posted and it was deleted (as has been explained in this thread) then its easy to demand an explanation, knowing that the offending material cannot be produced in evidence. So here is some advice from an old hand:

1. Stop posting in caps. Its irritating and obviously GETS ON PEOPLE'S TITS!!!
2. I, like many other people, hate Limericks.
3. No matter what you say, it is not a good idea for people to reveal their real identities in a public forum. The real person may be a lot scarier than the virtual personality. And a lot uglier!
4. We all know people who have succumbed to illness, making a pillory point about smokers is really unnecessary as we all know its bad for you. But so is drinking anything apart from water. And eating fat. And sitting in the sunshine. And driving a car. And working in Chernobyl.
We are free to choose, so leave us to choose. I drink vast quantities of coffee, I smoke, I drink, I eat butter, I sit in the sun from time to time, I drive a car, thankfully my visa for employment in Chernobyl came through a little too late. Despite this, I am in the rudest of health. So shoot me.
I know people who have been diagnosed with cancer who have never done any of these things and have lived their lives with their body as a temple. The big C does not respect age, gender or lifestyle. Drop the campaigning.
5. You got banned. Learn from it and don't spam. Most of us here are internet savvy (which is why we are here) and therefore can make up our own tiny minds about which websites we choose to browse. I am sure there are better things for you to be doing in the real world. Although living in west Wales...maybe not!

In summary: Take a chill pill and be a good DF contributor and the world will be a better place, filled with roses round the door and milk and honey flowing from every orifice.

Red wine and ciggies can do this for you!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oh I can vouch for that, Freaking hate limmericks !

Oh and I didn't read his last capitalized post ! His name is Lyn ! Image

Like DK not very smart move granpa Lyn ! :lol:
desertdudeshj

Re: Will Redkite come back? May 03, 2010
Love it DK :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

How sad and arrogant !!
[1] You do not HAVE to read my postings......obviously !!

[2] You do not HAVE to read my limericks.....obviously.....are you being forced child-like to respond to me? Aren't there enough THREADS on DF for you? I do not even open or respond to 99.9 pc of them. So what is the matter with some of you ? Childish or what? Dubai must be exciting !!

[3] If you choose to smoke , good luck to you.
My mate Gethin , who smoked was a strapping 14 stone natural, muscular ATHLETE at 50 , who never had to run or train....yet he had strong arms and slim hips at 50, with no gym work or any form of training. At 50 , he still held the Welsh Schools junior long jump record from the age of 13. He had astounded the whole school when he jumped across the school long jump pit in the early Sixties [ 1961] and landed on the grass the other side...clearing the sand completely.

He left school at 16 to become a motor mechanic and took up smoking.
At 50 , this natural muscular guy was diagnosed with lung cancer. He packed it in straightaway and said it had a stronger grip, as a drug, than heroin. It was sadly too late.
He was 7 stones when we buried him aged 52. Gethin was a great guy and a 3rd cousin of mine.
His best mate , Glyn , was a bearer. He looked into the grave and said " Hwyl, Geth ! " [ Goodbye , Gethin!].
Two years later , we buried Glyn , after he, a smoker too, died of throat cancer after his larynx had been removed.
Glyn and Gethin had played pool together in the same pub team for years. Two great guys . What a waste !

[4] If Dubai is such a great place, what the hell are you doing wasting your time on here? I took a year off because I was far too busy. Seems like you have wasted a year more than me.
[5] So why not pick up your toys and put them back in the pram?

I will say for a FINAL time.......HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW THE DETAILS OF THE LIVES OF ANONYMOUS PEOPLE, SOME OF WHOM DO NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY WHO THEY ARE AS THEY SNIPE LIKE COWARDS?

WHAT A FEEBLE EXCUSE.........."VIRTUAL PEOPLE"........HOW PATHETIC A DESCRIPTION IS THAT ???!!

"VIRTUAL" people cannot be ill, can they?

How am I supposed to know what is going on?

Keep the roses , DK, you may need them LONG before you think !!!

Dudesh ! "gramps" ....that's a good one !! You would never keep up my pace for a month...let alone a year.
My next day off is November, apart from a day in Cardiff on Tuesday to take part in a Welsh language TV quiz and a night in a 4 star Hotel afterwards.

Sure , I'm 63. I fell asleep earlier and woke up at 4 am. So I came on here to waste my time.
Sure, NO GLASSES for anything yet , NO EYE STRAIN.......the benefit of not smoking, which closes down and furs up all your capillaries , including those to your eyes.

.... and it does far worse than that Dudesh. Hope you live to make 53......let alone 63 !

I THOUGHT I WOULD PUT CAPITALS......SO THAT YOU YOUNGSTERS WITH FAILING EYESIGHT COULD READ CLEARLY !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

At least there are less capitals in there...

I have a friend too, he is 73. He plays rugby for a veterans team here every weekend. We skydive together. He has smoked heavily since he was 14. He leads a very active lifestyle and would probably give you a run for your money.

I had a friend when I was at school. At 17 he was diagnosed with throat cancer. He died at 19 after enduring numerous operations and very debilitating therapy.

Cancer does not consider age, lifestyle or gender. It attacks as and when it likes and citing any cause is pointless. The two guys you mention certainly enjoyed their lives until their illness but it was their time, Its nature's way of keeping our species in check.

Celebrate the life, not the passing of a friend.

And keep that finger away from the caps key.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Same old story. A smoker will always quote a survivor to justify his habit. I know the odd smoker who coughs his/her way into his/her Nineties !! But those are RARE !!

For every one of those, DOZENS did not get past 55 unfortunately !! FACT !!

I can see it plainly around here. People who lose touch with their roots and don't grow up with the same people do not notice it so much because they have gone to live amongst strangers.

I also noticed it in a hotel in Corralejo, Fuerteventura a few years ago.

THE ONES IN THE NON-SMOKING SECTION OF THE RESTAURANT WERE 2 or 3 DECADES OLDER THAN THOSE IN THE SMOKING AREA !! THERE WAS HARDLY ANYONE OVER 50 IN THE LATTER ........AND THEY WERE FAR FEWER !!!

By the way, doesn't your fag go out when you skydive?

Avoid the Burj Dubai !! You don't want that up your Jacksie!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Will Redkite Come Back? May 03, 2010
Ol grampy is starting to sound like a stuck record. Come on gramps ! how many times more do you have repeat that " I'm a 100 yrl old Superman " Shyte !! There is nothing new in any of your post its just the same crap over and over again. Search your own posts and you'll find how boringly repeptitve you are !

I do not even open or respond to 99.9 pc of them.

Obviously gramps, all your intrested in is spamming. That statement alone shows you have no intrest in being a contributing member of this forum. All your intrested is in begging for pennies !

And you DID NOT take a break you were fickin' banned, and being senile and all your probally forgot there is a forum called DF after two weeks ! ( Ah the good old days ):lol:
desertdudeshj

Puff, Puff, Sip, Sip.................Carry on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

RK, the reason that those smokers mentioned are living is because they are physically active, not because they smoke.
G to tha T
Dubai forums Addict

HOW DARE YOU CRITIZICE ME BEHIND VIRTUAL VEILS ! ... Oh crap, sorry GT.....was having a RK moment ! LOL :D
desertdudeshj

You have NO ANSWERS, so your let-out.........as YOU REPEAT YOURSELVES AD INFINITUM....is to call me repetitive !!................"Note the PLANK in thine OWN eye !!!!!

Mind you ! Dudesh calls me "grampy" and "boringly REPEPTITVE" .........and he calls ME senile!!!

What the hell is that word? .....REPEPTITVE !!.

A cross between English and Arabic after half a bottle of gin, or what ???.....I can see a TIT and some PEP in there !!

Will some of you ever get to 63 ??? ......... I doubt it with your outlooks on life !!

How old are you anonymous lot , now ??....... Or are you TOO AFRAID to even divulge that?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

errr :shock: lol someone ought to go to his house and take out the CAP-LOCKS, NUM-LOCKS and SHIFT-LOCKS
keys from his keyboard :D

and the ........ and the !!!!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oh yeah BTW gramps

desertdudeshj

Being a Jedi Master, I am 312 years old.

And I can still pick up my lightsabre!

I find it handy to light my fags these days!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

RK

I will put the record straight. You did indeed post a limerick that you obviously thought was funny but no one else did. Tom Jones memory is spot on.

However you were not banned for that. You were in fact banned for the continual posting of links to your tedious and mundane sites. As DD correctly pointed out your contributions in threads only served a purpose to promote these sites.

You were given more than fair warnings and.. after many polite requests was banned by yours truely.

You have had the same fair warning again within this forum since your release from ban land, and this time it will be the only warning you will receive.

As for people's observations regarding smoking. Those in the age range of around 50+ will remember that back in the old days smoking was not considered a anti social habbit. I like many others, had ash trays on our desks and even went into meetings with management and smoked. It was socially acceptable to smoke anywhere basically. If i had known back then someone was going to tell me that i had only 6-12 months to live at age 52 and that smoking was bad for our health then obviously i like many others may have made more of an effort to give up.
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat