Filipina In DUBAI Look Cheaped

Topic locked
Jan 16, 2008
mysterious girl wrote:ok...
the topic is closed :D

OI...Don't let someone tell you what to do in here...remember this is an open forum....unless you do something against the rule just continue to post...nothin' should stop you girl......even that cute little kitty :lol: :lol:

reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
reviewer wrote:

OI...Don't let someone tell you what to do in here...remember this is an open forum....unless you do something against the rule just continue to post...nothin' should stop you girl......even that cute little kitty :lol: :lol:

yeah, i know.. no one can stop us..
this is an open forum..
btw, im not the one who suggest to close it :D
mysterious girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 16, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:Yeah I agree...All generalizations are bad even these one...

Including yours about my neighbours.

This thread is sh|t, someone should close it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still can't get over it....OI...you're childish attitude wont get you too far...

Don't like it... stay away from it..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's to get over apart from you potentially being a racist xenophobe?

Oooh.......am I?.....come on every one know who's who around.....kitty..you're way OTT.

Feles mala! Cur cista non uteris? Stramentum novum in ea posui.

:lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
Well, personally, I don't care too much but the world doesn't need another Filipino love in.

It's a pretty dull thread.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 16, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Still can't get over it....OI...you're childish attitude wont get you too far...

What's to get over apart from you potentially being a racist xenophobe?

Oooh.......am I?.....come on every one know who's who around.....kitty..you're way OTT.

Well... commenting that you knew what nationality my neighbours were without even meeting them.., if that's not showing signs of racial xenophobia and crass generalisation what is?
^ian^

Jan 16, 2008
mysterious girl wrote:
reviewer wrote:

yeah, i know.. no one can stop us..
this is an open forum..
btw, im not the one who suggest to close it :D

Just go one if there is a need for you to say something about this post ...pretend you never heard such advice...

:D
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

What's to get over apart from you potentially being a racist Xexenophobe?

Well... commenting that you knew what nationality my neighbours were without even meeting them.., if that's not showing signs of racial xenophobia and crass generalisation what is?

Xenophobia = A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

I for one have never or will not post anything that my resemble such attitude or be scornful of others being foreign.

Oi..you're way out of line already....OTT......really.....if there's an iota in you're mind that I would relent to your childish attitude..think again.....

Bring it on mate......
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:
reviewer wrote:
^ian^ wrote:

What's to get over apart from you potentially being a racist Xexenophobe?

Xenophobia = A person unduly fearful or contemptuous of that which is foreign, especially of strangers or foreign peoples.

I for one have never or will not post anything that my resemble such attitude or be scornful of others being foreign.

Oi..you're way out of line already....OTT......really.....if there's an iota in you're mind that I would relent to your childish attitude..think again.....

Bring it on mate......

But you did.... you generalised my neighbours by their nationality, which I might add, you don't even know.

Tsk Tsk.
^ian^

Jan 16, 2008
^^ This thread sure looks doomed anyway.. so
OT: Reviewer --- >How can anyone detest someone elses's neighbour..that too such loving people..? huh
Going by the discussion.. I think Ian is developing a certain affinity towards his neighbour :D
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 16, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:^^ This thread sure looks doomed anyway.. so
OT: Reviewer --- >How can anyone detest someone elses's neighbour..that too such loving people..? huh

I don't detest them, neither did I say anything that may construed that I detest them.

St.Lucifer wrote:
Going by the discussion.. I think Ian is developing a certain affinity towards his neighbour :D

I think so too...detest them then eventually love them..... :lol: :lol:

LOVE THY NEIGHBOURS......
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 16, 2008
You cannot blame them in fact all they are trying to do is make a better life for themselves which is fair enough it may look cheap to some outlookers but to them its a gateway out of poverty.
adilee
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 24, 2008
Bleakus wrote:come on guys, where is the love?

filipinos are awesome people

s kakogo eto perepugu oni horoshie ljudi? - :lol:

yeah, they are in comparison, they work hard, they help their families and "kaba blah blah" (countrymen), they are always polite and smile even when they are extremly angry.

dont judge poor women, they are just trying to insure better future for their current/future children thats all and unfortunately it is more probable with the help of european passport.
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 28, 2008
wtf, someone just said all filipina are dignified prosti? so youre saying my mom, my sister, my wife are all prostitutes? :x how id love to punch your teeth in and out of your as... racist a**hole.
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 10, 2008
Oh :!: what a topic but anyway I have never been with a filipina but what someone told me about them that they are social animals, you will find them anywhere and they show you how much they are nice and lovely with you exactly like a cat when its get hungry... and after it get full .. it will run away...

Beside of that info still there are much facts about filipinos in their home country in PH... if anybody of you know someone non filipino visit or working in PH go and ask him/her about how are the filipinos lifestyle and what exactly they are... you will see that any filipino was in PH and then got a job abroad he/she will not be that same person who was in PH... Simply the going to change their behavior till that even people in PH itself will get surprised about those filipinos who are working abroad.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 10, 2008
pino women have some of the niceset bootys in the world, shame about the faces though :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2008
No let us know why u are sharing this experience with us
Whats up ur ass?
She might have been treated bad and at that time what were u doin enjoyin scene with the other assholes
You might as well become a princess and sit at home wearing bangles
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

May 27, 2008
deadlife wrote:No let us know why u are sharing this experience with us
Whats up ur a#s?
She might have been treated bad and at that time what were u doin enjoyin scene with the other assholes
You might as well become a princess and sit at home wearing bangles

its been a year since i post this topic, its always be on the 1-10 rank for the most visit topic. most people blabbering their own morons to their replies.

FYI knucklehead i save my kabayan from cruel hand of two lebanese guy, at that time im not quite sure if i am doing the right think or not, but with my two eyes and soul no doubt i have to interfere the lil faggot guy , i fought with them even they are bigger than me i hit the other guy to face with my hard big fist with simultaneous rounbdhouse kick straight to his face . you lil bastard if your in my shoe do you have the nerve to do that? i dont think so!

You might be a bakla and sit at home wearing your wig and let your BF fcuk your dirty ass.
princessFinder
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sex world Jun 04, 2008
I know what you mean, and there are people from other countries like China, Thailand beside Phillipines. These women will do anything to benefit financially, secure new life out of their proverty cities, they are willing to change religion if the right man comes.

In their resume are sexy, bigggg booobs, outrageous behaviour on demand. It is the sex world, it is all abou supply and demand. Unfortunately more Arabs are loosing their mind since they put their eyes on internet and these women.

May ALLAH protects the Muslimah from this dirty world.
sakina
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 04, 2008
I am not an Asian lady and as some already know I get upset if mistaken as such but may ALLAH protect these Thai, Chinese, Filipina or any other woman for the horny thoughtless men who think with their lower head then upper head and hearts.

These women may do 'immoral' things but at least they do it for a better future for themselves, their family, and future children unlike men who only want to satisfy their carnal desires. At least the women 'sin' for purer reasons. The men sin for the sake of sinning.

May ALLAH protect these good women from the men who have no control and blame it on the more innocent women.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 19, 2008
ouch!

actually.. even me.. i hate seeing filipina woman dating or going with other man or "ibang lahi"..
nasaansiallan
Dubai Forum Guest

Repeated Jul 14, 2008
bonbonboi wrote:Oh :!: what a topic but anyway I have never been with a filipina but what someone told me about them that they are social animals, you will find them anywhere and they show you how much they are nice and lovely with you exactly like a cat when its get hungry... and after it get full .. it will run away...

Beside of that info still there are much facts about filipinos in their home country in PH... if anybody of you know someone non filipino visit or working in PH go and ask him/her about how are the filipinos lifestyle and what exactly they are... you will see that any filipino was in PH and then got a job abroad he/she will not be that same person who was in PH... Simply the going to change their behavior till that even people in PH itself will get surprised about those filipinos who are working abroad.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 03, 2008
i dont think it is roght to sigle out any specific nationalities...for that matter...russians are far ahead in the race of prostitution
anuj1979
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 04, 2008
anuj1979 wrote:i dont think it is roght to sigle out any specific nationalities...for that matter...russians are far ahead in the race of prostitution

Steady there with your generalisation and opinions...there are many Russians here who are not into prostitution. The numbers are not available and there are many different nationalities involved.

The financial and independence plight of women all over the world drives them to be forced into an industry that is as old as civilisation.

Dubai is the same as many other cities, in providing services that are in demand. Where there is money, there will always be exploitation. Lets not condone it.

:? :? :?

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 04, 2008
So who can a (nice good) Filipina date in Dubai?

So if a Filipina prosititute is seen with a Filipino or other SE Asian 'john' is it okay because they are both Filipinos or SE ASians or are Filipino/SE Asian men incapable of 'hiring' a lady.

It's like in the States people describe 'Amerasian' as someone white/Asian or black/Asian mix. Clearly an Asian/Asian mix can be Amerasian too because don't Asian-American men who travel to Asia get horny too? Or is horniness not allowed amongst Asian men?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 04, 2008
puppypup wrote:So who can a (nice good) Filipina date in Dubai?

So if a Filipina prosititute is seen with a Filipino or other SE Asian 'john' is it okay because they are both Filipinos or SE ASians or are Filipino/SE Asian men incapable of 'hiring' a lady.

It's like in the States people describe 'Amerasian' as someone white/Asian or black/Asian mix. Clearly an Asian/Asian mix can be Amerasian too because don't Asian-American men who travel to Asia get horny too? Or is horniness not allowed amongst Asian men?

A Filipina can date who she likes. Its up to individual chemistry, if she happens to like Afro American types and he likes her, good on her.

I happen to have 2 friends who are married to Asian ladies and they are very happy.

Me? I'll date any female with a pulse!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 04, 2008
My female Labrador is extremely horny these days..... what d ya think? huh? :lol:
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 05, 2008
DPS wrote:My female Labrador is extremely horny these days..... what d ya think? huh? :lol:

Have her fixed!

My little Lab is a female and she would rather chew your leg than hump it! The older one is a boy and he is past caring!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 07, 2008
sounds bad--
jakobander
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 03, 2009
xero_ wrote:rofl sad 8) its true though, they look proud and stuff at malls, but whenever other filipino's sees them theyd be like "ewww" :oops:

This kind of attitude is really sickening! that's is why we go dine out with his family...always turns out to be a family date. Ohhh! Of course, I dont have to look like a "dakilang alalay" not to be mistaken as their assistants or whatever. To be fair with myself, I am very careful the way I look. With touch of sophistication!

Im in very stable, professional love relationship with other nationality as well. I maybe lucky enough to have such wonderful relationship because of the way we handle it. It is like more of platonic love...oh i hate it..business/work discussions, etc. oh dont think that he's old enough, we're both 28 and young.

That's absolutely depends on the woman, someone who uses her head!
lurdez
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 03, 2009
Dude, why do you keep on dragging up ridiculously old threads. Let them die already.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance