The Person You Just Love To Hate !!

Topic locked
The Person you just love to hate !! Jul 12, 2005
dont you guys ever had that special someone?
that someone that you cant help but hate .... its like for some reason, your blood boils and your thoughts toy of images like knives, chain saw, guns, shot guns BOMBs etc. on each and every sight of her/him????

I had that !!, there was this girl when i was in year 3 of my primary education/elementary where i really hate her from the moment that i saw her!!!, and i used to always play practical jokes on her, called her names, and she did the same to me vice versa,... who started the hate thing i dont know,.. its like we where destined to fight relentlessly!!! that lasted 3 years until we both went to highschool i was here in dubai and she was in manila, we had our skirmishes on my occaisional visit home,.. then we just kinda forget about each other's hate from the time we entered college untill last shopping festilval (eventually she came to dubai to work) i saw her at the creek buying some stuff .... its like magic! all those hate turned into something else.... !!! Now we're engaged to be married on june 2007 ....

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: The Person you just love to hate !! Jul 12, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:dont you guys ever had that special someone?
that someone that you cant help but hate .... its like for some reason, your blood boils and your thoughts toy of images like knives, chain saw, guns, shot guns BOMBs etc. on each and every sight of her/him????

I had that !!, there was this girl when i was in year 3 of my primary education/elementary where i really hate her from the moment that i saw her!!!, and i used to always play practical jokes on her, called her names, and she did the same to me vice versa,... who started the hate thing i dont know,.. its like we where destined to fight relentlessly!!! that lasted 3 years until we both went to highschool i was here in dubai and she was in manila, we had our skirmishes on my occaisional visit home,.. then we just kinda forget about each other's hate from the time we entered college untill last shopping festilval (eventually she came to dubai to work) i saw her at the creek buying some stuff .... its like magic! all those hate turned into something else.... !!! Now we're engaged to be married on june 2007 ....

Wow. So sweet!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

fsdf Jul 12, 2005
i know thanks it only proves that we dont really have to look for that right someone, if its meant to be then it will be!!!
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 17, 2005
thats weird at the same time its funny.. :D
nezar33
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2006
what happened to this love story? Did it work out? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 11, 2006
zam wrote:what happened to this love story? Did it work out? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whats up Zam, I see you are brousing all the old post's? :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 11, 2006
You noticed? Just trying to understand DF history.... hope you vets wont mind too much... :roll:
zam

Sep 11, 2006
zam wrote:You noticed? Just trying to understand DF history.... hope you vets wont mind too much... :roll:

As far as Vets are concerned you joined 14 months before me :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 11, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
zam wrote:You noticed? Just trying to understand DF history.... hope you vets wont mind too much... :roll:

But wasnt active!!! :lol: First time I visited the site, I didnt have much to offer. I was new in DXB, so busy with love life and a newbie at my workplace also. Thus didnt have the time really to enjoy DF. Now its a different story! Alham Dulilah!!! :wink:
zam

Sep 11, 2006
zam wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

But wasnt active!!! :lol: First time I visited the site, I didnt have much to offer. I was new in DXB, so busy with love life and a newbie at my workplace also. Thus didnt have the time really to enjoy DF. Now its a different story! Alham Dulilah!!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 11, 2006
zam wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

:lol: :lol:

you ARE asking for it! If that wasn't a poorly disguised attempt at letting everyone here know you're available now, then that dog in my avatar is a blood-thirsty Dobberman!
Nick81

Sep 11, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
zam wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

you ARE asking for it! If that wasn't a poorly disguised attempt at letting everyone here know you're available now, then that dog in my avatar is a blood-thirsty Dobbeman!

Down Boy :roll:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 12, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
zam wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

you ARE asking for it! If that wasn't a poorly disguised attempt at letting everyone here know you're available now, then that dog in my avatar is a blood-thirsty Dobberman!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry mate if I misleaded you.....Im not available. My love life is no longer busy as Im already settled and very much satisfied. :lol:
zam

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance