The Big Jewish World Conspiracy?

Topic locked
the big Jewish world conspiracy? Dec 09, 2006
King of Bahrain nominates Jewess for parliament

This piece of news is stunning. I wonder what the reactions in the other Arab countries will be like ... Bahrain's gotta be part of the big Jewish world conspiracy, a Zionist lap-dog, and that Jewess is the proof for it. :lol: :lol:

Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 09, 2006
Let's be frank here most of the muslim world's leaders are to some extent influenced by the west and many are lap dogs etc.

In terms of Bahrain it's no different Islam forbids this kind of rule , the Muslim world needs true leadership under the guise of true islam, a modern state and a intellectually competent ruler and more importantly people, non-muslims (jews included) are a part of the world so hence some might be part of the muslim world too i.e. live there so they should have a say in what and how their affairs are governed, this is a right under Islam for any non-muslim.

We should not paint all jews with the same brush, the Israel - Palastinian issue is not a jewish - Muslim issue but a political issue of one country taking another people's land, so even if the Israeli state (for example ) was run by Athehists , or Bhuddists or anyone for that matter, the issue would still be the same and the reactions to agression would be the same, i.e. Right of return, right to have the land back etc etc

So in short my answer to all this is

1. Under islamic rule (and i mean true islamic rule , Not Saudia Arabia style) unde the rulership of a Caliph JEWS, Christians, and whoever could be a part of the Majlis As-Shura where they would air their concerens as Citizens of the state , ie We are treated fair, racisim (if there was any), traffic issue wotever .

These non-muslim members could not ask the Caliph to change the way he rules because he would HAVE to rule by Islam and not by Western, Eastern or cultural traditions.

By the way the Caliph would be elected by the people and not a dictorship that some people try to paint it out ot be.

But the Non-Muslims would have a right to say the ruler or the state or the people are not fair to them they would have the same rights as Muslims because

The Prohpet (SAW) said "Whoever hurts a Dhimi (Non Muslim Citizen of the Islamic state) it is as if he has hurt me "

From this it is clear Non-Muslims are a key part of a true Islamic society.

2. As for Bahrain , it doesnt rule by Islam , It is in effect a dictaorship , the shiekshj have more love for Micheal Jackson then the people, and in this enviroment if a Jew is put itno the partiment it makes no difference, because he wont need to crush Islamic decent the rulers do it anyway
dubaiquote
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 09, 2006
The article in Gulf News clearly states that Alice Samaan is a Christian.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 09, 2006
same applies then for the christian
dubaiquote
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 10, 2006
dubaiquote wrote:same applies then for the christian

So for you the religeon thing is not the problem, you just hate the rulers of Bahrain :?:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 10, 2006
Whilst trying not to feed the troll, it's worth pointing out that Iraq was a secular Arab country under Saddam. Bin Laden was against Saddam's regime because of this fact.

Saddam's right hand man, Tariq Aziz, is a catholic (for example) and met with the Pope before the 2003 invasion.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 10, 2006
Saddam's right hand man, Tariq Aziz, is a catholic (for example) and met with the Pope before the 2003 invasion.

Didnt THE POPE travel to Turkey this year, so there will be an invasion. :lol:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Dec 11, 2006
Yes you got me i dont like the rulers of Bahrain they sit in opulance like kings of the world whilst my people the Muslims die like dogs on the streets of their own lands

The treachery is shamefull.
dubaiquote
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums