Iran Goes To The UN To Ask Israel Give Up Nuclear Weapons

Topic locked
Iran goes to the UN to ask Israel give up nuclear weapons Dec 22, 2006
(Reuters) - Iran, whose president said last week that Israel's days were numbered, called on the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday to compel the Jewish state to give up its nuclear weapons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 22, 2006
lol if that happened i ll dance in front of everyone BUTT naked :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 23, 2006
rudeboy wrote:lol if that happened i ll dance in front of everyone BUTT naked :D

quoted for the truth
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 23, 2006
Good on Iran - I can see no reason why they can't make the request.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Dec 24, 2006
jabbajabba wrote:Good on Iran - I can see no reason why they can't make the request.

Yer. We should fly a few over to iran it would make a NICE WARM CHRISTMAS
PRESENT :lol: :lol: :lol:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 26, 2006
what yall waitin for then???? :lol: go and use some marker's on a bomb cause thats all you fag's are good for .. bring it .

fuckin with iran using military force aint even on america's agenda .. cause they know iran aint not iraq or afghanistan ... they will run riot on ur red an white striped asses an rip open your star marked annuses..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 26, 2006
On second thoughts when America pulls out of Iraq and lets them fight it out. This would force Saudi Arabia and Iran into a proxy war in Iraq which would deplete Iran's finances. Saudi Arabia would flood the market, oil prices would drop and Iran's economy would be crushed overnight. In the meantime, facing a bankrupt and unstable Iran, Israel would finally knock off Hizbollhaha in Lebanon. I don't see a downside in this scenario :lol: :lol: only for Cola drinks bottle manufactures, because they will have to look else where for Glass instead of Iran :cry:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums