PLEASE HELP VISA ISSUES URGENT !!!

Topic locked
PLEASE HELP VISA ISSUES URGENT !!! Sep 21, 2015
Hi I was under tourist visa for a month and was under training/ interview and brief for company's nature of business when an immigration officer went for a check in our temporary office. My visa was still valid since i only got here for 2 weeks before the incident and they held me to detention for one day and my suppose to be employee went there himself to come and get me.. the immigration office asked if they have provided me an offer letter which they did after i was being caught. Now, they have held my passport with them and was asked to appear to the prosecutors office for investigation. I answered all the questions as I was just on training and not yet officially with the company. The owner did acknowledge that he was the one who conducted the panel interview together with his two partners and set up another exam and final overseas interview for their Europe office. Now, my visa is already finished for a month but still they got my passport in the immigration held on hold. After today's decision from the prosecutor, they said it will be taken to the court. I feel scared for the outcome of this situation as i was just trying to find a job and new here. the owner said they will apply the visa since it is free zone company but they are waiting for the approved audit report as they are renewing the license because they are under the oil industry. I was told that consequences for this is u will serve jail time, deported and blacklisted as what i have read in online blogs and teh company should pay a penalty amount ranging fro 50-100k. can anyone please help me. If they will process my visa even though i have a case still on progress would the charges be dropped or in anyway that it would make me a free man and have my visa.... PLEASSSEEEE HELLLLPPPPP

blakepakoy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa