Ok, So Im GAY And Im In Dubay... Help.

Topic locked
Ok, so im GAY and im in Dubay... help. Oct 20, 2008
Hi everyone well what great first post! haha
Im Mexican and ill probably move to Dubai soon but im gay. I know this could be quite a problem considering the culture and everything but since u know the country and everything what would u recommend me?

Im not camp at all so if i walk or talk to u, u probably woudnt notice im gay. Hope thats good.

And also well yeah dating will eventually happen, but as the culture is so close and reading how straight people have so much trouble to date and make friends and everything, do u think i could find someone?

Hope u can help!!!

Thank u!

Mexicanboy

Mexicanboy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Ok, so im GAY and im in Dubay... help. Oct 21, 2008
Mexicanboy wrote:Hi everyone well what great first post! haha
Im Mexican and ill probably move to Dubai soon but im gay. I know this could be quite a problem considering the culture and everything but since u know the country and everything what would u recommend me?

Im not camp at all so if i walk or talk to u, u probably woudnt notice im gay. Hope thats good.

And also well yeah dating will eventually happen, but as the culture is so close and reading how straight people have so much trouble to date and make friends and everything, do u think i could find someone?

Hope u can help!!!

Thank u!

Mexicanboy

Its illegal here.

You will do fine!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 21, 2008
DK you missed one word :D

Its illegal here

Still you will do fine:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 21, 2008
wear a t-shirt that says I'M GAY in big font, bare guys will try it on u.
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 21, 2008
Head straight to the airport for deportation, do not pass go, do not collect 200 Dhs.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 21, 2008
I know its ilegal, so my question was how hard it is in real life???
Mexicanboy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 21, 2008
here are some many freaks and fags you wont attract any attention :lol:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2008
Mexicanboy wrote:I know its ilegal, so my question was how hard it is in real life???

Thats for you to know and a nice boy to find out!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 22, 2008
thanks
Mexicanboy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 22, 2008
how are u doing?
sirahalin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 22, 2008
:lol: :lol: :lol: the first shy contact????
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 22, 2008
LOL I have a gay colleague in the office (he's so gay by the way that you'll not even doubt a second) and I know some hunks who likes him/her/it or whatever.

There are a lot here same as you, but discreetly ofcourse.

I know some who got deported too because they were just too vulgar.

I've seen quite a lot at Double Decker too, whom you won't even know until you see both big body and big muscles (the reason being, since they are lovers, they go to the gym together, how romantic) hahahahaha :)

I learned one lesson though, the moment I see a guy who's got a "so-fixed" well gel hair whom I think spent more time than me doing my own hair regime, khalas, suspicion on the go!
farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 23, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:
I learned one lesson though, the moment I see a guy who's got a "so-fixed" well gel hair whom I think spent more time than me doing my own hair regime, khalas, suspicion on the go!

Well thats most of the Levantine men out the window then!!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 23, 2008
Wasn't it illegal in the 60s in Britain? I saw a movie with Dirk Bogarde. They survived so be gay....er happy.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Naaah Oct 24, 2008
Man,

and don't listen to "farthestpoint".
howdy

Oct 25, 2008
90% of Dubai guys are gay. Well that makes sense. Good to know Mexicanboy will have lots of choices but be careful.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 26, 2008
^^fix your english.

to the mexigay

there are plenty of gays in dubai living a happy life, as long as you are not an out and out gay, you should be fine
studstar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Naaah Oct 28, 2008
howdy wrote:Man, get a dildo.

and don't listen to "farthestpoint".
she's a filipina, and there 90% of the men are gays. which is not applicable here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And you've tried 90% of the men, promiscuous aint ya...... :roll: :roll: Geez, can't wait your report about the Anglos..... :lol: :lol:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Ok, so im GAY and im in Dubay... help. Oct 28, 2008
Mexicanboy wrote:Im Mexican and ill probably move to Dubai soon but im gay. I know this could be quite a problem considering the culture and everything but since u know the country and everything what would u recommend me?

Gay people I've known seem to have a good enough time here. Keep your head down, so to speak, and you should be fine.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 29, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:I learned one lesson though, the moment I see a guy who's got a "so-fixed" well gel hair whom I think spent more time than me doing my own hair regime, khalas, suspicion on the go!

My boss's hair is full of gel most of the time!!! What the hell??? Damn... I need to watch my a@#$
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 30, 2008
DPS wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:I learned one lesson though, the moment I see a guy who's got a "so-fixed" well gel hair whom I think spent more time than me doing my own hair regime, khalas, suspicion on the go!

My boss's hair is full of gel most of the time!!! What the hell??? Damn... I need to watch my a@#$

If you drop the stapler...kick it into the next office before you bend down to pick it up!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 30, 2008
this was more a question abt what he shall do to attract his attention since his real name is Ben..... Ben Dover :shock:
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 31, 2008
M! wrote:this was more a question abt what he shall do to attract his attention since his real name is Ben..... Ben Dover :shock:

Take not in vain the name of the greatest schlock p<3n king in the world!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 01, 2008
Some dude said I would be mistaken for an Asian ladyboy in the Arab world. I suppose I should be honored and not complain because Asian ladyboys are HOT!!!! :roll:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 01, 2008
puppypup wrote:Some dude said I would be mistaken for an Asian ladyboy in the Arab world. I suppose I should be honored and not complain because Asian ladyboys are HOT!!!! :roll:

Well some are...until they get their kit off!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Nov 01, 2008
haha thanks for everyones reply!!! i first need to get to dubai and then ill worry about it but now i know to keep it low and discret and all that.

Thank u!
Mexicanboy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 01, 2008
So many gays everywhere here in Dubai especially the clothed arab guys, indian labourers, pakistani taxi drivers!! Man, this place is really turning into San Francisco!!
Tight islamic rules? load of bull!! i also heard that before coming out here! naaaa be what u are, roam the roads, hold hands with your male friends (eventhough its hard for a straight guy like me to see it, urghh!)
vishalshamji
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 10, 2008
If there is a problem by being a gay person, then simply stop being a gay anymore. Stop label yourself. Stop calling yourself abnormal words and nicks. Stop thinking you are a gay at bed time, stop pushing those words into your unconscious mind.

Please nobody argue that being a gay is a CHOICE.
If you got a clean mind, then you probably know very well what is the Right and the Wrong things.

Being a gay Will not produce a baby, which is the great goal for having and using the genitals.

If it is just for fun, simply there will be a day which you will regret any moment you spend thinking about those stuff.

who said that "Asian lady boys are HOT!!!!", just be careful, you are the master of your actions, you are the master of your feelings. You do not have to jump down into a fire hole if you see much people do so. simply because you are the man, you are the chosen creator by God to be the successor.
Just Be it.

_
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Ok, so im GAY and im in Dubay... help. Nov 10, 2008
bonk wrote:Keep your head down, so to speak, and you should be fine.

LOL yeh keep your head down haha
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 13, 2008
well thanks anyone, but im not going to dubai anymore, im heading to london so i have no worries anymore. thanks!
Mexicanboy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance