Blind Date

Topic locked
Blind Date Mar 30, 2006
What about having a blind date...i was just thinking if we can just write our age/name/gender and availability and meet others without any further communication...this can be fun ;) ....wat u all say :evil: :arrow:

lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 30, 2006
Hey smarty....i m 12 years old, name is chimp, and a female....i have brown licey hairs and i m a fun kind of chimp....though i have some bad habits....i was sent to a zoo in mexico and i learnt smoking pot there...otherwise i am a nice chimp...you look from the same breed...which jungle are you from....interested in meeting.....lets meet on the 3 rd tree from 4th interchange on Sheikh zayed road....
:oops:
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2006
cadmus wrote:Hey smarty....i m 12 years old, name is chimp, and a female....i have brown licey hairs and i m a fun kind of chimp....though i have some bad habits....i was sent to a zoo in mexico and i learnt smoking pot there...otherwise i am a nice chimp...you look from the same breed...which jungle are you from....interested in meeting.....lets meet on the 3 rd tree from 4th interchange on Sheikh zayed road....

U r so damn funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 30, 2006
cadmus wrote:Hey smarty....i m 12 years old, name is chimp, and a female....i have brown licey hairs and i m a fun kind of chimp....though i have some bad habits....i was sent to a zoo in mexico and i learnt smoking pot there...otherwise i am a nice chimp...you look from the same breed...which jungle are you from....interested in meeting.....lets meet on the 3 rd tree from 4th interchange on Sheikh zayed road....
....well...u r not my dat atleast ..i m old like dust :P 27 ...a boring person for kids have nothing to do in the world so i m just lost ....u can c me in differennt places but never twice a week in the same place...
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Blind Date Mar 30, 2006
lostguy wrote:What about having a blind date...i was just thinking if we can just write our age/name/gender and availability and meet others without any further communication...this can be fun ;) ....wat u all say :evil: :arrow:

Dude did u read the goddamn rulez? If no read it....... :evil: locked for mate calling
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance