Trouble With Pregnancy

Topic locked
Re: Trouble with pregnancy Oct 24, 2005
HP wrote:
rachell wrote:Hi guys, I am new to Dubai, just arrived few weeks before and I just found out that I am pregnant. I don’t think I am in a position to have a baby now. What options do I have?

You should have been thought when you used to think, “ using condom is same as eating chocolate with wrapper”. when condoms were first distributed to Philippians, they started making balloon and played wid them ,but you shouldn’t have done like that..........

Go Go Go Bobbie ,share you experience with her :) Well we have Bobbie who has expertise in condoms , toys and she also has insight about illegitimate kids.

Dude, are you two years old?? Get a life. :roll:

jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 24, 2005
kelly1966 wrote:Why don't the moderators do something about this guy......delete him off or something.

Good lord, yes the mods should ban this idiot from here! :evil:
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 24, 2005
[quote="fayz"]Actually D-unit you bring up a great point, I don’t know the answer but am curious as well. What would happen if you were traveling in the UAE had some stomach aches or something and went to the doctor and it turned out you were pregnant? Hmmm I’ve also wondered what would happen if you went to get your physical and failed because you had HIV or TB do you get immediately thrown out of the country? Jailed? Do you have any ramification if you are misdiagnosed?
quote]

Yeah, that is an interesting topic.. I would think that they would let you wrap up, dispose of your assets and get your money from the bank .. can you imagine the horror if they just jailed you, forced you to leave everything here, and and then deported you!? :(
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 24, 2005
The reason I ask is one of my friend's that owns an outdoor furniture supply company hired a Philipino worker(I mention race only because I think it plays a factor) but the employee's current employer didn't like him leaving all though he treated the poor guy like shlt and the guy worked for him for over 3 years. The old employer called the cops accusing the guy of theft, the guy got thrown in jail and then deported, no chance to go back to his apartment or anything.

This was a few years ago and I'm hopeful that things have improved but still.....you got to wonder.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 24, 2005
wooow damn...thats 2 much...where is humanity...but thats the problem in dubai..they treat asians like shit..

and u never hear about it in the news..they show UAE as a wonderful country with no crime..

last year i did an assignment about UAE cuz im crazy about it the counrty..so i was telling about the numbers and figures and all the awesome buildings..then my teacher asked me..what about the infrastructure..and i had nothing to say cuz u couldent find anything about it on the internet..so unless uve lived there or heard about it from people living there u wouldnt know about all this
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 28, 2006
About abortion and all that stuff in Dubes is strict yahhh ...
But i remember being in one of the Hospitals in Dubai and saw an indian woman actually with a guy seemed to be her bf and they asked how much will abortion cost ?
I was kinda surprised , knew that is not allowed there , but there's a way of things working out . U just have to know right place and ppl .

Good luck ! :wink:
malak
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum