Where To Buy Perfumes (Gucci Etc.) In Dubai?

Topic locked
Where to buy perfumes (Gucci etc.) in Dubai? Sep 13, 2006
Hi there,
I m in need to buy Gucci Envy me and Light Blue Dolce and Gabana Perfumes for personal use.Can someone recommend a reasonably prices shop/store/place in Dubai to buy such perfumes?
Thanks in advance

s_kates81
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 13, 2006
paris gallery outlets are the best bet, a bit costly i would say but authentic stuff.

Cheers,

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
Jeevan wrote:paris gallery outlets are the best bet, a bit costly i would say but authentic stuff.

Cheers,

J

apris gallery rips off big time! Duty free has resonable prive even city centre and other malls has some authentic but b careful of counterfeit
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
Areej or paris gallery

it think Ajmal has a good collection too
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
Cheapest place are the shops in the Khaleej Center in Musallah Road off of Khalid Bin Walid Street (Bank Street) They are original and they carrry many brands and have the cheaperst perfumes by far.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Cheapest place are the shops in the Khaleej Center in Musallah Road off of Khalid Bin Walid Street (Bank Street) They are original and they carrry many brands and have the cheaperst perfumes by far.

agree on that one, once i got a fake though :) that too M7 YSL rest have been good

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 13, 2006
I tried their 'Eau de Toilette'...but the seat fell on my head!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 13, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I tried their 'Eau de Toilette'...but the seat fell on my head!

Knight

bwahahaha

kates, i would suggest Paris gallery, so many outlets all over the city.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:I tried their 'Eau de Toilette'...but the seat fell on my head!

Knight

barking funny!!!...thats the pits!!... :lol:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Where to buy perfumes (Gucci etc.) in Dubai? Sep 13, 2006
s_kates81 wrote:Hi there,
I m in need to buy Gucci Envy me and Light Blue Dolce and Gabana Perfumes for personal use.Can someone recommend a reasonably prices shop/store/place in Dubai to buy such perfumes?
Thanks in advance

You'll be surprised to learn that Paris Gallery is open to haggling... i bought a Gucci Envy me (i think) as a gift and they quoted 250 or was it 300 and then settled for 50 bucks less when i asked for a discount
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Where to buy perfumes (Gucci etc.) in Dubai? Sep 14, 2006
KeithL wrote:
Thanks in advance

You'll be surprised to learn that Paris Gallery is open to haggling... i bought a Gucci Envy me (i think) as a gift and they quoted 250 or was it 300 and then settled for 50 bucks less when i asked for a discount

lol it depends whom u ask...... a lady?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

sniper420 wrote:lol it depends whom u ask...... a lady?

Yes, it was a saleswoman ... im sure that a lady could pull the price down still further with a little "perseverance"

:lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Thanks in advance

There is a shop in Al Attar Center in Karama called Ghaliya Perfumes and they have original scents around 10% cheaper than Paris Gallery and Areej.
girl_glen
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 14, 2006
Jeevan wrote:paris gallery outlets are the best bet, a bit costly i would say but authentic stuff.

Cheers,

J

i'll second that
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat