Stop Fake Attempts To Make Peace!

Topic locked
Stop fake attempts to make peace! Jun 07, 2011
Recent threads show there is no way to have peace in the forums. So what I encourage all to do is just stop playing innocent and "pro peace"! Get in to real fights, hit and get hurt and banned and maybe this way we can make friends with each other! :D

I appreciate if your replies don’t include any “stop fighting” or “fighting is tiresome” etc etc! Because we all know that most people active here have more tendency to fight! :D

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Stop fake attempts to make peace! Jun 07, 2011
:roll: This should have been in FC Mel! And I see no major issues in threads at the moment, just lively discussion with differences of opinion. Certainly a 100% improvement on what it was. I think you're just stirring TBH. No need for it.

May the 'peace' continue.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Stop Fake Attempts To Make Peace! Jun 07, 2011
How did you make your 100% measuremet? What usualy you see as Major issue?! :lol: Just look at different potshot threads and threads in politics. BTW, why are you just not ignoring this thread if you are sooo looking for "peace"?

What really sickens me is the people who are always engaged in some fights, but they pretend like they are mother Teresa!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Because there is absolutely no reason for this thread Mel, other than your usual reason of trying to upset the apple cart. Everyone is making an effort. Sure things will still get heated and boil over, but the crappy stuff for the most part is staying in FC - where THIS should be.

So out of all the recent interesting threads that have been started recently on various topics, instead of offering something constructive you choose to start this! Says it all really.

People are allowed to change and try to make an effort you know.

ETA - you're starting to sound like SD! In fact EXACTLY like SD! Got another username you've been keeping secret?! Busted me thinks!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Because there is absolutely no reason for this thread Mel, other than your usual reason of trying to upset the apple cart. Everyone is making an effort. Sure things will still get heated and boil over, but the crappy stuff for the most part is staying in FC - where THIS should be.

So out of all the recent interesting threads that have been started recently on various topics, instead of offering something constructive you choose to start this! Says it all really.!

You are not the one who supposed to find reasons for thread Chocs!

Chocoholic wrote:ETA - you're starting to sound like SD! Got another username you've been keeping secret?! Busted me thinks

:lol: :lol: Don't flatter yourself. I certainly dont care about you that much! (If by SD you mean smokedawg!)
All the people who finds out about your true nature is not me! in that case I needed to have many many alteregos! :lol: :lol:

THINK BEFORE POST! 8)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

yes good point, venting unresolved emotions should be done in a blog
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:yes good point, venting unresolved emotions should be done in a blog

Haven't you heard? Blogs are old hat - micro blogging is the 'now' thing lol

I think in general people are tired of the bickering, plus from my perspective when someone does get riled up and gets stuck into something, it means they're actually passionate about their views, so it means more.

As I said before there was no need for this at all. Just Mels' attempt to annoy people into fighting because she obviously needs and outlet for her anger.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:As I said before there was no need for this at all. Just Mels' attempt to annoy people into fighting because she obviously needs and outlet for her anger.

so I'm not smokedawg, but I'm angry?! :lol:

BTW zubber for the first time I agree with something you posted! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:Recent threads show there is no way to have peace in the forums. So what I encourage all to do is just stop playing innocent and "pro peace"! Get in to real fights, hit and get hurt and banned and maybe this way we can make friends with each other! :D

I appreciate if your replies don’t include any “stop fighting” or “fighting is tiresome” etc etc! Because we all know that most people active here have more tendency to fight! :D

Hi Mel,

I think you have a very valid point, good on you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

How about no more stop, stop fighting posts :lol: :lol: :lol:
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:How about no more stop, stop fighting posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you think this is, Its a make make fighting thread ! :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Did I say that?

Hows the dicso a/c DDS. I'm suffering in the wrangler.
benwj

Hatred drags love :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Stop Fake Attempts To Make Peace! Jun 08, 2011
benwj wrote:Did I say that?

You bought a sheep instead ! :shock:

As for the disco's double A/C. Cool as a fish in a pool 8) :mrgreen:

P.S : Try somekind of insulation on the fiber roof. Heard it helps a bit.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:
benwj wrote:Did I say that?

You bought a sheep instead ! :shock:

As for the disco's double A/C. Cool as a fish in a pool 8) :mrgreen:

P.S : Try somekind of insulation on the fiber roof. Heard it helps a bit.

No I've had the sheep for years now and am going to drive it into the desrt and leave it there one of these days. Still looking at discos... or Liberty because they are about the same size as the wangler.
benwj

Dubbizzle is littered with them, go have a look !
desertdudeshj

Re: Stop fake attempts to make peace! Jun 08, 2011
sage & onion wrote:
melika969 wrote:Recent threads show there is no way to have peace in the forums. So what I encourage all to do is just stop playing innocent and "pro peace"! Get in to real fights, hit and get hurt and banned and maybe this way we can make friends with each other! :D

Hi Mel,

I think you have a very valid point, good on you.

I agree! Slug it out and tiurn the corner. Just look at me and Bora. She named me Bowel Movement in the beginning :D Now we get drunk together :drunken: LOOOOOL! Well to be honest, she can't keep up with BM!
Bethsmum

Re: Stop fake attempts to make peace! Jun 08, 2011
melika969 wrote:BTW zubber for the first time I agree with something you posted! ;)

Please to meet you too ;)
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat