Perfumes Anybody? Fast Fast Answer Is Needed

Topic locked
Jul 13, 2006
:D :D :D :D :D

we had best be carefull Corcs - i dont want this to send Zoots over the edge and especially having wasted a bottle of Fahrenheit

:wink: :wink: :wink:

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 13, 2006
arniegang wrote:
the_zooter wrote:
Corcovado wrote:I hate Fahrenheit :evil: :evil: it sucks

Guess what I'll be flushing down the toilet when I get home!!! :lol:

see you are doing it again Zooter

...............................AG pushes Zooter out the way, once again

Armani Black code is very "in" at the moment, which is why i wear it 8)

Corcs - i'm still yer man

:wink: :wink: :wink:

What?? Your stock pile of High Karate finally ran out?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 13, 2006
HP & Corc, I think I'll be able to preside over the ceremony.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 13, 2006
Concord wrote:HP & Corc, I think I'll be able to preside over the ceremony.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 14, 2006
Corcovado, rush is not that bad :D it's ok, anyways i went to the stores tried everything lol, but believe it or not, a nice Filipino lady was standing with two bottles and she was like would like to try them please? this's in AD's Carfur<-- please spell check it as i ALWAYS spell it wrong :oops: ANYWAYS, and after i tried it, i really liked it! it was simple yet it sticks and gives you nice memories -for some unknown reason-it's called Adam, i like it! it's so cheap though 34 dirhams and it comes with a body spray LOL, some will say "dude you are cheap" I AM NOT, i liked it :-s is it wrong liking something that is cheap? i always bought the so called 'designer' perfumes/cologne/3o6or :P and still that didn't add or take anything from who i am.

so anyways, thnx for the great help :D and i suggest we make a post called what's your favorite Perfume/Cologne.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 14, 2006
kanelli wrote:Rami, many of the commercial perfumes are made out of synthetic scents and other possibly harmful chemicals. You should give the local perfume a try because most are made from real essential oils (at least that is what they told me :)). I think the local perfumes are more luxurious. :D

nice to see u back kanelli........i tried arabain perfume.......it was too stromg for me......the box was good though.......made by some Swiss Arabian perfumes
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 14, 2006
rami the best/cheapest place to buy designer perfumes that i have found is just outside of dubai in sharjah, i didn't spend long enough in the country to learn the name of the market/mall but it is by the burhaira corniche (probs misspelt) opposite the crystal plaza, and it it looks like two victorian train stations from the outside. well i hope that was enough directions :) .and i think gucci rush for women is really nice, in fact my friend brought the same from this mall for a fraction of the price u would pay in the uk. For ladies i also love john paul gautier corset, beautiful, in fact even his male perfume is really nice, however, as already mentioned, lately Armani black code seems to be taking off, and i still think hugo boss is really really nice.
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

once again.. Jul 14, 2006
thank you for the information wanna be, i guess i know the place but i also don't know the name as i'm new to UAE, anyways, i heard that sean john's Unforgiveable for me is really nice! i didn't see it here if anyone tried it or saw it tell me what you think i just wanna know.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 14, 2006
well me no likey hugo boss perfumes ...so predictable .. trust me i have a really good nose :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 14, 2006
fayz wrote:What?? Your stock pile of High Karate finally ran out?

:lol:
You know what - I bet he really has got some of that too!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat