Holy Crap The S*** Is Going To Hit The Fan - UK Version

Topic locked
Holy Crap the S*** is going to hit the fan - UK Version Apr 07, 2009
We all know the problems labours face in UAE but does that mean UAE is alone? Yes human rights are being abused in UAE (a developing country) but what about those countries like UK( developed country) and why we never get to hear about them?

a report from bbc. read all about it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 331195.stm

dont think a report like this was ever aired. but this is for those who think this problem only happens in UAE ;)

if this post is deleted we all know why ;)

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
It would be better if you took a class in logic/analytical thinking before posting this topic !

You are accusing BBC/media of covering up human rights abuses in tHE UK (.....we never get to hear about them...)

And yet your reference is a report by the BBC. So you are accusing people of covering such abuses up and yet you are posting a report (among countless others), available to anyone using the internet....!
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 07, 2009
BlackburnRovers wrote:It would be better if you took a class in logic/analytical thinking before posting this topic !

You are accusing BBC/media of covering up human rights abuses in tHE UK (.....we never get to hear about them...)

And yet your reference is a report by the BBC. So you are accusing people of covering such abuses up and yet you are posting a report (among countless others), available to anyone using the internet....!

i m not accusing anyone. all i m showing to everyone is that this thing can happen even in uk.

so IF i use bbc as my source its wrong :S the original report is available on the internet for ppl to see. was there any point in posting it here?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
How come we don't get hot blonde labourers from Latvia here?
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 07, 2009
gtmash wrote:How come we don't get hot blonde labourers from Latvia here?

that too in gucci glasses :D

bloody brits enjoying some lat skin. no wonder bbc aint complaing heheh
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat