Dubai Is Now Down Selling To The Common People Of The UK

Topic locked
Jul 26, 2009
FRAUD +447024080736

din2007
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 26, 2009
Wales is not "The Valleys" . The Valleys are only part of Wales. They stretch from the Eastern Valley of Gwent to the Amman Valley of Carmarthenshire , a few miles north of Swansea, Cardiff and Newport and south of the Brecon Beacons. They cover the old South Wales coal-field. but all the deep mines are now shut. There are about 15 separate , almost parallel, valleys .....full of terraced houses ...forming the area called "The Valleys".

The Valleys represent less than 10 per cent of the land area of Wales. The nearest of the "Valleys" to my home ...the Aman Valley ...is 35 miles east of my home which is on the west coast.

Admittedly, about half a million people live in "The Valleys" , about a sixth of the people of Wales. So they are densely populated strings of towns and villages.

So many of the people of England think that all Welsh people live in "The Valleys". Not so !!

Do the people of Leicester or Coventry live in the Yorkshire Dales?

In fact , do all the residents of Yorkshire live in the Dales?
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 27, 2009
Good god Rip Van Winkle, I thougt this thread was dead...

Yes I was talking about The Valleys. What makes you think I was talking about the whole of Wales? The Welsh that I know here have come from the south of the country and so I go on their own views of ther countrymen.

Pedant! :)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat