How You Can Start Your Own Online Business In Dubai

Topic locked
How You Can Start Your Own Online Business in Dubai Jul 17, 2013
Did you know that you can start your own Dubai Online Business without the paper works or license? Working from home is a dream for many – but people thought that starting an online business in Dubai is difficult. There are so many ideas of home business opportunities that you can do here in Dubai. Some of them needs special skills and some of them doesn't.

jonrs
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How You Can Start Your Own Online Business in Dubai Oct 16, 2013
Hi there,

I want to open business online, but do I need license to import products? I plan to order online in china but just concern if customs would ask for license or legal documents.

I would really appreciate an advise.

Thanks.
cecille2k
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How You Can Start Your Own Online Business In Dubai Oct 24, 2013
Hello Cecille,

Its really great that you want to start your business in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). First of all, I would like to say that, The UAE is a federation of seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Qaiwain, Fujairah and Ras Al-Khaimah).

Yes there are some rules and regulation if you want to import your products.

Only firms with an appropriate trade license can engage in importation, and only UAE registered companies, which must have at least 51 percent ownership by a UAE national can obtain such a license (this licensing provision is not applicable to goods imported into free zones). In addition, not all goods require an import license. All beef and poultry products require a Halal health certificate from the country of origin and a halal slaughter certificate issued by an approved Islamic center in the country of origin. Health certificates must accompany shipments of blood derivatives and other biological substances certifying that that country of origin is free from any infectious or epidemic diseases.

Thanks

Jamie
jamiee
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 25, 2015
hi ,
would like to try a t-shirt / mug printing business in Dubai and i will do it online , do i need license for that?

i would really appreciate an advise.

Thanks
moidotcom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 21, 2015
Interested in doing business in Dubai or in the UAE and are you looking for assistance with your business setup? Contact us today: info@fasttrackdubai.ae or visit our website www.fasttrackdubai.ae
fasttrackdubai
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk