Looking For A Comfortable & Reasonably Priced Hotel

Topic locked
Looking for a comfortable & reasonably priced hotel Jul 29, 2012
Hi Everyone!!

I am looking for a comfortable & budget hotel conveniently located in Dubai. I have just moved down here from Sydney and my brother is visiting Dubai soon, therefore I really want to make sure he enjoys his time here. I am not exactly looking at 5-star hotels but something in terms of studio apparments or similar.

I would really appreciate your opinion and suggestions on this and looking forward to hear from you guys.

Thank you.

Cheers

--- Aug 02, 2012 ---

Hey Guys!!

I found this really nice place which is called The Emirates Academy Lodging. It is very conveniently located in Jumeirah, Dubai and right opposite Burj Al Arab. Just to share with you guys, these are some of the features they provide guests;

Studio Accomodation
Fully equipped kitchenette
Flat screen television with wide selection of channels
Direct dial telephone
Free Wi-Fi internet
Housekeeping service
Self service laundry facilities
Swimming pool
24/7 Gymnasium
Basketball & Tennis courts
Restaurants
Free parking space

I went there personally and it just looks perfect for a good and a comfortable stay and its only at a price of 240 Dhs, which is simply great! Definitely going to book here.

Highly recommend to check their website. Just google The Emirates Academy Lodging and you will get there.

AlexP
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking For A Comfortable & Reasonably Priced Hotel Jan 07, 2013
For longer stay options, you can opt for serviced apartments or individuals rooms. Check out Dubizzle.com, you will find an exhaustive list of available rooms, shared and independent (one week, 15days, and one month, longer) for rent for as low as 800dhs per person per month to 2000dhs per person per month. You can also consider the Youth Hostel - uaeyha.com. You can find more information on this site - http://www.dubaicitybling.com/2012/12/bling-qfaqs-just-wanted-to-know-is.html
Amaryaaldosari
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Looking For A Comfortable & Reasonably Priced Hotel Sep 20, 2013
Avari Dubai Hotel is reasonable, the services provided by them is also good. It's located near to the metro station.
rehanameri
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai