Al Khan Dark Curse Of The Middle East

Topic locked
Al Khan Dark curse of the Middle East Dec 12, 2005
Hey guys,

I have a question for ya, Do you guys know anything about the Al Khan Area which was demolished a few years ago, my bro in law told me alot about the area, He told me it was the worst area in Sharjah, It was extremely horrific. He told me It was like the breeding place of demonic rituals. I was loooking for the history of this area but I can't get anything out. Mybro in law told me so much i couldnt sleep even for an hour, it was horrifying. He told me that people in the area actually kept all this to themselves and the strange thing is when I actually asked the other people ,stories matched and everyting was familiar.

He told me that his mother was sleeping and she heard a heavy knock on the door and she thought it was his father, he usually would come in late but when she opened the door, he saw a dark tall thing wit no teeth, red eyes looking down, she fell sick for 3 months,

once he went to the bathroom at late night. he heard knocks again and again. when he finally turned to open, he didnt,
he looked at the person from a hole(since the houses were really old)
he tried to see carefully but infact saw eyes staring at him, reddish eyes.
he says it was normal to see things climbing the trees.

I personally saw the trees and they are truly horrifying, Ive got plently of the things he told me, Im planning to post on the website. but not now.

you guys heard or seen anything about this area please do share!

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 12, 2005
Nope ...heard nothing,but thanks for the info this is one place i am certainly not gonna visit!!! we have enough folklore in eire to last a lifetime!
Rosie
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 12, 2005
Also sleep well my friend ...boooooo :twisted:
Rosie
Dubai Forums Member

... Dec 12, 2005
Hi,

I have lived at Al Khan circle for a long time. nfact now its no longer a 'circle' but a nice swanky 'interchange'.

About the stuff you mentioned, its true.

I once heard someone knocking on a door. When the door opened, there was a ghastly looking woman standing in front of me. Her eyes were droopy and she was wearing very little.

I was so shocked that I ran away towards my apartment..... later I realised that i had mistakenly knowcked at my neighbours door after one of my late night parties.

Hey.. have a good night's sleep. nothing eerie about Al Khan..
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: ... Dec 13, 2005
sa4877 wrote:Hi,

I have lived at Al Khan circle for a long time. nfact now its no longer a 'circle' but a nice swanky 'interchange'.

About the stuff you mentioned, its true.

I once heard someone knocking on a door. When the door opened, there was a ghastly looking woman standing in front of me. Her eyes were droopy and she was wearing very little.

I was so shocked that I ran away towards my apartment..... later I realised that i had mistakenly knowcked at my neighbours door after one of my late night parties.

Hey.. have a good night's sleep. nothing eerie about Al Khan..

hahahhaaha I would have jumped on her and........ u know the rest:D
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 13, 2005
Hmm nothing heard anything about Al Khan area sorry..!

BTW.. do you guys believe in things like super natural powers .. woodoo and stuff? Well I do.. Cause such things happen in India!

Okay let me tell you this;
Once 3 of my friends were at the Ajman beach at around 2 Am and there was nobody else except them at that place.

They were chilling near the beachside and that is when they noticed someone walking towards them in black from far. When this figure walked towards them and came closer they realized it was a ‘lady’. She was covered from head to toe, only showing off her eyes. My friends felt weird for she didn’t look like a nasty one and they got curious why she was all alone at ‘Ajman beach’ that late. Suddenly they felt her pace had increased and that she was walking faster and 3 of them noticed at the same time that her hands were extra ordinarily longer! Until when they saw her hands were growing and they were as long till her knees is when they realized that they should simply ‘RUN’!
… & they did.. towards their car & since then never been to Ajman beach.

well i know you might be thinking that theyre making it up but believe me... they are good friends.. and it happend few years ago, so by now i would know if it was a joke..
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Dec 14, 2005
Hm I was wondering when this topic might come up. I've seen too many weird things not to believe in spirits, ghosts, demons etc.

The house my uncle used to live in in the uk was built on laylines (supposed to be a gateway between this world and the spirit world) and he had a poltergeist. My uncle came downstairs one night and saw an old man sitting at the table in the kitchen. But he was a grumpy bugger and used to move this around the house, he picked up a clock and threw it at my aunt once. Most of the time the ghost was harmless, but sometimes he was a total pain and would throw things, hide things, needless to say my relatives got sick of it and moved.

A place I used to work had a ghost, I could never see it but I knew when he was there, he was what I'd call a hot ghost, no cold chills or anything, but the room would become very warm and the static electricity would go mental, when he was around it was like you were drunk, very odd sensation. He also used to move things around, very odd sitting working and having bits of paper float in front of you.

I've never been scared of any of these, they've never given me reason to fear them - yet.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 14, 2005
Ill have some of the shit u guys are smoking ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2005
nicely said maad...i cant believe you guys think its true...this is all bulls!@#...
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 14, 2005
cadmus wrote:nicely said maad...i cant believe you guys think its true...this is all bulls!@#...

Well I can't beleive that u did beleive that we beleived the fake story......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2005
it was'nt for you...it was for those who believed in it....and i think alot of people do believe in it...thats why they are posting their stories
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 14, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Hm I was wondering when this topic might come up. I've seen too many weird things not to believe in spirits, ghosts, demons etc.

The house my uncle used to live in in the uk was built on laylines (supposed to be a gateway between this world and the spirit world) and he had a poltergeist. My uncle came downstairs one night and saw an old man sitting at the table in the kitchen. But he was a grumpy bugger and used to move this around the house, he picked up a clock and threw it at my aunt once. Most of the time the ghost was harmless, but sometimes he was a total pain and would throw things, hide things, needless to say my relatives got sick of it and moved.

A place I used to work had a ghost, I could never see it but I knew when he was there, he was what I'd call a hot ghost, no cold chills or anything, but the room would become very warm and the static electricity would go mental, when he was around it was like you were drunk, very odd sensation. He also used to move things around, very odd sitting working and having bits of paper float in front of you.

I've never been scared of any of these, they've never given me reason to fear them - yet.

Yeh! Like how we have good and bad people ...we have good and bad spirits too!
I Saw this movie The Amityville Horror (1979) based on a true story & it had the exact storyline like you mentioned - house built on laylines... It was freaky..

We dont have things like dracula sucking blood or Werewolfs sort of things....
...it is very important for you people to see to believe and only after I have experienced few times I believe in them.
easternjewel

Dec 17, 2005
I completely understand why some people would choose not to believe in ghosts and spirits, because much of the time it can't be explained.

But trust me when I say if you'd 'seen' and experienced the things I have you'd change your mind in a split second.

Some people just aren't sensitive enough to the environment around them to be able to see these things, but many people are.

Even if the story originally posted was fake, there are so many true ones.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 17, 2005
nahh i belive in them stories .. i mean spirits and a devil taking over ur body things like that are even mentioned in islam .. but some ppl just add alot of flavour to it..

but the al khan shit is all bullshit... the only thing about al khan is that back in the day it use to be the best gangsta chill out spot..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 18, 2005
easternjewel wrote:Hmm nothing heard anything about Al Khan area sorry..!

BTW.. do you guys believe in things like super natural powers .. woodoo and stuff? Well I do.. Cause such things happen in India!

Hi easternjewel,

Just would like to correct one thing here, voodoo doesnt happen in India , in India mostly its black magic which is quite famous in Bengal region.

As far as encounters of the third kind or supernatural experiences are concerned, i have never had any but have heard a lot of people say that they have experienced it. According to Indian astrology a human falls in three 'Gana's' or broad classes, the manushya(human)gana, The dev(god) gana and the rakshas(demon) gana . according to astrologers manushya gana are the people who mostly have these supernatural experiences while dev gana never have any.(hope i remember it right lol:)) Now i dont know how much of it is true:) am just posting on here what i have heard from a astrologer.:)

Happy hunting(for ghosts),

Cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2005
Jamal wrote: i mean spirits and a devil taking over ur body things like that are even mentioned in islam .. but some ppl just add alot of flavour to it..

knowledge about abusing is something different and knowledge about islam is something different. Though devil " is" mentioned in islam but islam never said " devil ll take over ur body". So son u better check some links or study a book before coming up with your own "childish remarks" (provoking wink). The big devil is always inside u ,try to kill him and make ur momma proud of u :P

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 20, 2005
HP wrote:
Jamal wrote: i mean spirits and a devil taking over ur body things like that are even mentioned in islam .. but some ppl just add alot of flavour to it..

knowledge about abusing is something different and knowledge about islam is something different. Though devil " is" mentioned in islam but islam never said " devil ll take over ur body". So son u better check some links or study a book before coming up with your own "childish remarks" (provoking wink). The big devil is always inside u ,try to kill him and make ur momma proud of u :P

HP I think Jamal meant being possessed by Jinn
easternjewel

Dec 20, 2005
HP I think Jamal meant Jinn

sweetheart ,

i know he means " Jinn". It is mentioned in Surat Al Nas. But it has not been mentioned that Jinn ll take over ur body. Just read the transaltion and call Jamal and let him to hear it :P

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
The King of mankind,
The God of mankind,
From the evil of the sneaking whisperer,
Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind,
Of the jinn and of mankind.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Dec 20, 2005
Jeevan wrote:
easternjewel wrote:Hmm nothing heard anything about Al Khan area sorry..!

Hi easternjewel,

Just would like to correct one thing here, voodoo doesnt happen in India , in India mostly its black magic which is quite famous in Bengal region.

Don't you correct me young man!
lol Just kiddin!
well I saw a documentry which spoke about voodoo in india ...its not highly practised but its there ....
easternjewel

Dec 20, 2005
Hi easternjewel,

Well, thanks for enlightening me:). did anyone have some experiences in Dubai? though i have never had one i do somewhat believe in a few things, so like to read about them.

Take care all,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 20, 2005
well know nothin abt the AL khan area.........but i hear stories of a roundabout in al-aweer its a huge roundabout ....and the roundabout all trees in it......it doesnt look gud compared to scenery around it.......well i heard in that round about rest the grave of some great Arab scholar somethin like that they tried to demolish it bud culdnt and decided to built a fence around the roundabout................and the other story i have heard is an apartment in karam......i think its the caltex bldg if i am aint mistaken.......stories r like whoever stayed in the apratment heard wierd noises coming from the house.........well now the apartment is sealed no 1 lives there........this is the aprtemnt where the killing of school teacher , her grandmother and her 3 kids took place...remember was back in 1994-1995.......well these r the 2 stories i heard :)
aduberdu
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Voodoo between my legs Dec 20, 2005
Voodoo has its origins in Africa, dating back to almost when the human civilization began! As far as India is concerned, I once knew a Bangalore gal who used to consider herself as the devil itself, to the extent that she ended an e mail etc with 666, the number/sign of the devil! :roll:

I've also heard stories of people sitting around in a circle and calling out to the devil resulting in some future forecasts and predictions done by Mr. Devil himself..this is quite a popular activity in college hostels and dorms, coz I've heard this from many people! All of them are very reliable sources, but yet, I am not entirely convinced.

There is more to this. The truth is out there, but I guess I dont want it for now. Djinns exist, for sure..but supernatural stuff? I dunno.. :!:

LLTT
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo
Dubai Forums Member

if u wanna know Dec 25, 2005
hey! just read a couple o the entries.. iv never figured out why people run away from things they dont understand like witchcraft , near death experience, afterlife etc. ive done some extensive research .. studied some from a medium in england and seen some shit wen i was in joburg.
whaevas out there is not limited to a certain country, culture, creed or religion. it understands that you want to communicate or call or summon or exorcise through different degrees of energy. the only problem is you neva know what you are tapping into. i have 5 years of documented research, testemonials and addresses of people who can show u thier shit and wht they can do. another strange thing is that all the people i met had knowledge of only the shit they practise. they can create and produce effects and energies but thier knowledge is mostly as limited as us. there are several thousand varied crafts and types of supernatural species but most people that practise know or understand an odd few. i know that im gonna get a few snide remarks cause that seems to be the trend but this is for all those that are interested. most people fabricate or exaggerate tis human nature dont penalise em... :twisted:
zeenat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 26, 2005
HP baby boy ... im gonna let u slide on this one cause i dont want every post in the genral chat to be moved to the fight club... but even though im lettin u slip slide an ride im still gonna hit u from the back side..

so be easy hun .. an keep packin that ky cause if u dont feel the jin nor da devil in u .. u still bound to feel the shaft of all evil all up in u
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 28, 2005
:puke: :bootyshake: :pain10: :banghead:

love
Amy
zeenat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

I m AlKhan......it belonged to us....i know it more then any Dec 31, 2005
hey guy s...how r u ...
I m ALKHAN....from the family on whose family name the name of this area was kept ....we used to be the big ones in here....i know everything abt it......yeah my last 5 ancesters well killed and burried in these area by these shits..... well ask me .... i mean like u people r just bluffing abt the place ....withot knowing anything
i was cursed cos of this area and still i cant sleeep ...... just cos of this shit i did my graduation in paranormal and supernaturals....i havent beeen ever to this place cos i was sent to states ....welll i don wanna say anything abt this ....cos i m sick of these shits around....but i just wanna say ...some1 said here....i dont find any reason to be scared of them....
thts right..... u people dont have any reason to be scared of them....they scared of u ....they r ur brothers.... thts it ....
i havent been to tht area....and i dont wanna be .... and i m not in this shit anymore....i had enough.....
those who make fun and laugh on these shits .....i like u alll seriously ...keep it up like this .... this is how it should be
but dont make up the shit abt the place....it was supposed to be ours.... but .... just dont go deep into these shits guys ...take care....i dont bother to write shits on site...but this ....heheh have a nice day guys
LunaticDevil
Dubai Forum Guest

Dec 31, 2005
guys i have been studying all this shit abt genies and spirits during whole my life... welll i have seen lotta shit ...i do it through religious point of view and scientific....i was sent from states here for research ...esp cos my origin was from arab world...and form this area AL Khan .... well actually i m an OMANI cos father is from OMAN and mom from USA ... well my ancesters and family left this area and migrated to oman ......well whtever u r talking is nothing compare to shit happeneing in OMAN .....i know every shit happeneing in OMAN UAE SAUDI QATAR and at shores of BAHRAIN...but i m so sick of it i left it .....i m here in QATAR now living my life alone .... all alone from world ...cos i m sick of this shit ....its true and its better if some shit remain hidden from world....cos if u try to uncover....ull just get ur asss punked only .... so trust me ...an advice be out of this shit ....like i m ....i was considered as to be the most dangerous weapons against them ....cos naturally ....hehe i was .... forget it ....see i m even got fucked and sick ...so be out of it ....this is not a joke or a horror movie tht ull be a hero or live in the end....man this is reall life ...come out of those shit ideas or illusions u get cos of hollywood crap .....its diff out there...its a completely diff world out there....just .... ahhhh welll seee me now ....lost everything....but .... just be away guys....an adivce for ur betterhooood....u hear the story ...ok story ...try to be away from it and thts it ......
LunaticDevil
Dubai Forum Guest

wish i was there wen u were lil Jan 03, 2006
:hippy2: Peace dude . i love you :violent3:
zeenat
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jan 05, 2006
cant say if all of dat is real YO

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master