Myth Of The Global War Against Christians

Topic locked
Re: Myth Of The Global War Against Christians Mar 01, 2012
true Kanelli , what is this thread all about ? why would somebody be against Christians when the religion itself is being treated like a hobby by its followers ?

mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

kanelli wrote:What is the point of me reposting almost every thread you have started over the past 2 + years?

Did event horizon ever suggest Muslims should be die because they are Muslim? Did he ever incite or indicate that any kind of violence should be used against Muslims for being Muslim? Did he ever claim killing pregnant women and children serves something? Did he ever endorse texts saying Muslims are the root of all evil in the world? Did he ever suggest a country should be whiped off? Did he ever post p0rn? Did he suggest in any way violence against another forum member?

I think event horizon is an angel compared to what goes around DF.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

eh's claim:
event horizon wrote:Happy to compare my stated religious views with shafique's stated religious views.

When I called his bluff:

eh,
shafique wrote: can event horizon join me in condemning the war crimes described in the Bible carried out by the Israelites - where children and women are slaughtered and virgins enslaved? Condemn this as a war crime?

Simple enough question. Why the filibustering?

A related question that eh was also raised in the past is eh's views of the American Christians who kill doctors and nurses who perform abortions. Is his religious view that these Christians have sinned and are going to hell, or does he agree with them that they are doing God's work? My view is that any terrorist - Muslim or Christian, suicide or otherwise, who kills children, women etc - are sinning and will go to hell (and that the act is against Islam - and specifically, any Muslim suicide bomber targetting Israeli civilians - regardless of whether the terrorist says they are soldiers in civilian clothes - is committing a sin and acting against Islam)

Is eh's religious view that the Christian terrorists blowing up doctors are as guilty of sin as the Muslim suicide bombers - and does he join me in condemning both equally?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You never condemned a 16 y old blowing himself up amongst Zionist soldiers Shaf. So it appears you a bit selective there.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Neither did Shafique condemn a black youth for kicking an old white man to death during the recent riots in London either. Every time I invited him to, he did the Ali shuffle.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

kanelli wrote:What is the point of me reposting almost every thread you have started over the past 2 + years?

Just post the single thread or post where I have made or supported a demonstrably "Islamophobic" comment.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Then we can compare it to the anti-Semitic views Muslims on the forum stand for.

But I request you find actual posts of mine rather than relying on innuendo that I support killings or extremist views when I've never seen any statement to that effect - such as the logic that I must support bridge collapses or tornadoes if I call them an act of God.

I also see one forum member has condemned enslavement of women when in the past this same member - on this forum - has actually supported the enslavement of women by members of his religion.
event horizon

Flying Dutchman wrote:You never condemned a 16 y old blowing himself up amongst Zionist soldiers Shaf. So it appears you a bit selective there.

If you a search for my views of child soldiers in previous discussions we've had, you'll find that I have been pretty consistent in my views of whether children should engage in attacks on military targets. There were 16 year olds who fought in the WW1 (lying about their age) - and my view of them is consistent with the general principle.

But let's see if eh does agree with me about Christians blowing up doctors is no different from Muslims blowing up civilians - both are sinning and go to hell. He says he wants to compare stated religious views - so let's see if he was bluffing or not.

Most/all non-Christians would agree with me that the Christian terrorists who blow up doctors and nurses are criminals, but will eh's religious views agree with us?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Myth of the global war against Christians Mar 07, 2012
When the opinions are tackled and challenged, the fan-bois resort to name calling.

Bump for the troll.

Do you want to address the responses that have tackled and challenged your claim that discrimination of Christians is not the norm in the Muslim world?
event horizon

Re: Myth Of The Global War Against Christians Mar 08, 2012
So you guys think that just because you don't say "All Muslims should die!" that you are not Islamophobes? Seriously?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Your memory or comprehension skills must be letting you down. You have tried unsuccessfully in the past to spin what FD and I have actually written to make it appear as if we hate Muslims etc. You failed.

There's even a thread which clarifies this and exposes your fantastical theory to the reality of what FD has actually written and believes:

dubai-politics-talk/questions-for-flyingdutchman-for-the-record-t49351.html

I trust you will read, understand and stop making the same accusations again and again.
event horizon

eh, stop the plagarism already - your bluff has been called. You have run away (as usual)

shafique wrote:eh's claim:
event horizon wrote:Happy to compare my stated religious views with shafique's stated religious views.

When I called his bluff:
shafique wrote:can event horizon join me in condemning the war crimes described in the Bible carried out by the Israelites - where children and women are slaughtered and virgins enslaved? Condemn this as a war crime?

Simple enough question. Why the filibustering?

A related question that eh was also raised in the past is eh's views of the American Christians who kill doctors and nurses who perform abortions. Is his religious view that these Christians have sinned and are going to hell, or does he agree with them that they are doing God's work? My view is that any terrorist - Muslim or Christian, suicide or otherwise, who kills children, women etc - are sinning and will go to hell (and that the act is against Islam - and specifically, any Muslim suicide bomber targetting Israeli civilians - regardless of whether the terrorist says they are soldiers in civilian clothes - is committing a sin and acting against Islam)

Is eh's religious view that the Christian terrorists blowing up doctors are as guilty of sin as the Muslim suicide bombers - and does he join me in condemning both equally?

That you, herve and FD are just haters of Islam and Muslims is pretty clear from your posts. We don't have to spin, invent and lie about posts to make that point - that we leave to you.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oh God, not the bold type and the reposting of posts so early in the morning!
Bethsmum

Still waiting - list the Muslim majority countries Christians are granted equal rights then determine if this is the 'norm' in the Muslim world.

I'll also be happy to compare alleged discrimination / apartheid in Israel to real discrimination / apartheid in the Muslim world.
event horizon

I'm tired of waiting for you to answer the simple questions above. Surely you don't want me to repeat them again.

As for whataboutery arguments - when you find an example of South Africa etc condemning a specific instance of discrimination - I'll join you in condemning it. In the mean time, I can't agree with you that Israel's crimes can be excused by imagined/alleged crimes in other countries.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

That you, herve and FD are just haters of Islam and Muslims is pretty clear from your posts. We don't have to spin, invent and lie about posts to make that point - that we leave to you.

That explains why most members here correctly view you as an Anti-Semite and a majority of your countrymen see Hamas as an AntiSemitic terrorist organization - despite both of your best salesperson's pitch.

Now, you made a claim that Christian discrimination is not the norm in the Muslim world.

Are you going to flee after your opinion has been challenged?
event horizon

Thanks for sharing your beliefs eh.

I'm not fleeing anywhere - you're the one hiding from the questions posed to you and empty boasts you've made (such as comparing views on religion).

Let's just take the example above:

Ultimately, you're all mouth, no trousers.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You're the one fleeing this topic when your claims are tackled head on.
event horizon

Re: Myth Of The Global War Against Christians Mar 09, 2012
shafique wrote:Is eh's religious view that the Christian terrorists blowing up doctors are as guilty of sin as the Muslim suicide bombers - and does he join me in condemning both equally?

The silence is deafening.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

How many Muslim majority countries grant equal rights to Christians?
event horizon

shafique wrote:Is eh's religious view that the Christian terrorists blowing up doctors are as guilty of sin as the Muslim suicide bombers - and does he join me in condemning both equally?

Do you always avoid questions by asking other questions?

Turkey is a Muslim majority country isn't it? Christians have equal rights there don't they? Now, will you answer your question?

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Myth of the global war against Christians Mar 09, 2012
So one nation is the norm out of how many Muslim majority nations?

You're up to one nation that you say provides equal rights to Muslims and Christians.
event horizon

shafique wrote:

Your turn to answer a question, me thinks.

The myth is still a myth - regardless of your questions (and I suspect each time I answer your questions you'll ask more). So, you answer your question now, then I'll answer another one of yours.

Glad we agree that Turkey does answer your question. I have others.. but I'll wait for you to answer the above first.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Myth Of The Global War Against Christians Mar 10, 2012
Your turn to answer a question, me thinks.

So is your answer that one nation (Turkey) grants equal rights to Muslims and non-Muslims?

I'm just curious, because if it's not, then you didn't answer the question.

I'm asking for a total of all the Muslim majority nations where Christians and Muslims have equal rights.

Anyway, does Turkey allow Christians to own property?

The law restricting religious property rights was amended in 2002 to permit minority foundations to acquire property; however, the Government continued to apply an article which allows it to expropriate properties in areas where the local non-Muslim population drops significantly or where the foundation is deemed to no longer perform the function for which it was created. There is no specific minimum threshold concerning such a population drop, rather it is left to the discretion of GDF. This is particularly problematic for communities with smaller populations, such as the Greek Orthodox community.[1]

So, since 2002, Christians can now own property in Turkey. The current law, however, allows the government when to take land/property from Christians when the government feels the Christian population is too small (whatever that means).

Freedom of religion; Turkey.
event horizon

shafique wrote:Glad we agree that Turkey does answer your question. I have others.. but I'll wait for you to answer the above first.

Waiting patiently for your answer first, then I'll give you more examples for you to evaluate.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well, no. You didn't answer my question if you only provided one nation but believe there are other Muslim majority countries where Christians and Muslims have equal rights.

"Who didn't go to work?"

"Ok, I'll give you the name of one person, but there are more. Will that answer your question?"
event horizon

EH, by your silence on those same questions that Shaf has asked many times over the past months, we must assume that you do indeed support terrorism by certain people and against certain people, so long as you feel the cause is just. Thanks for clearing it up for everyone.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Kanelli, I think you should join shafique in some reading comprehension classes. My last response didn't mention shafique's tacit approval of anti-Christian bigotry because he is avoiding anwering my question.
event horizon

What reading comprehension? When asked directly to answer those questions you simply don't answer.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

And posting this in a topic where shafique refuses to answer questions on Christian persecution must therefore mean he's been accused of supporting Christian persecution because he refuses to answer simple questions?

I don't think we have to worry about "bright" and "kanelli" being used in the same sentence.
event horizon

Are we back to insulting about intelligence again? You usually stoop to that when you are feeling frustrated at being caught out. It is a fact that you don't answer, and you have twice spun things to avoid answering already. Who is playing stupid? Not me.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk