Close Contacts Of Dubai Freezone Office

Topic locked
Close contacts of Dubai Freezone Office Jun 23, 2008
Hi all, anybody here have close contacts of Freezone office? I plan to leave my job and wishes to join freezone jobs. I am 1 yr. and a half in my current company I am more on customer service and admin jobs, but can do Multi task. :)

SicnarFranciS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 24, 2008
you will be banned if you try to leave your job before you have completed at least 2 full years of your contract with your current employer
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 26, 2008
dbxsoul wrote:you will be banned if you try to leave your job before you have completed at least 2 full years of your contract with your current employer

Yes I agree on you, I am aware also of the banned. Infact it is automatic banned if you wish to terminate your contruct. But on the good side you are not oblige to pay for the visa processing for your current visa which is most of the company are charging it to the individuals whom resign less than 1 year. Even if you stayed more than one year, still it is automatic banned on the ministry of labour for 6 months.

Now my plan is to transfer to a certain company in Freezones, since banned issue is not applicable to freezone Companies. Other wise if my company can give me NOC then no need for me to transfer particularly on Freezones. Re on NOC I think its 50:50, I hope you have someone that can refer me on Freezone jobs.

Thank you for your kind response.
:(
Francis
SicnarFranciS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 28, 2008
dbxsoul wrote:a good place to look is to go to http://www.khaleejtimes.comthey have a careers section and the classifieds section which is updated daily with the current advertised positions

Thank you for the information... :)
SicnarFranciS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai