Zooter And Corcovado, Nick And Raidah

Topic locked
Jul 11, 2006
This is an interesting read :lol:

RA
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 11, 2006
i know this pic???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: where did u get it from?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 11, 2006
Corcovado wrote:i know this pic???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: where did u get it from?

I want to see the meeting pictures too :cry:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 11, 2006
Corcovado wrote:i know this pic???????? :shock: :shock: :shock: where did u get it from?

Tell me about it! This guys who says he comes from Paris joins the forum yesterday yet somehow has pics he shouldn't have and posts them publicly without asking for permission from the people in the pics.

:evil:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 11, 2006
kanelli wrote:

Tell me about it! This guys who says he comes from Paris joins the forum yesterday yet somehow has pics he shouldn't have and posts them publicly without asking for permission from the people in the pics.

but kanelli i didnt even saw them and i was there with u guys!!! did u post them any where ??? and how did he/ she go them??? hmmm :roll: :roll: somethin fishy going on :shock: :shock:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 11, 2006
bah she's just trying to get to Liban. Sweety, babe, talk to Liban on private about your personal issues. You're not proving anything by posting crap on the forums.
Nick81

Jul 11, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
kanelli wrote:

but kanelli i didnt even saw them and i was there with u guys!!! did u post them any where ??? and how did he/ she go them??? hmmm :roll: :roll: somethin fishy going on :shock: :shock:

The pics have not been posted anywhere and I have no idea how this person could have gotten them.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 11, 2006
whatever the purpose of that avatar, it only shows 2 ppl having fun. so i hope u both enjoyed the moment and had a good laugh about it. :wink:
raidah

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance