The Demise Of Islam

Topic locked
Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 29, 2011
Wow. Some really xenophobic generalisations in FD's post above - and very indicative of the paranoia that lies behind his Islamophobia.

The chilling thing about his post is that if you change the words "muslims" to 'jews' or 'blacks' there would be an uproar. That speaks volumes.

RC - thank you again for your opinions. I noticed that the post didn't contain any real evidence for me to comment on or disagree with, but I did enjoy the reference to Cervantes. ;)

I keep coming back to the point that this thread is about Herve's fantasy that Islam is in decline, everyone seems to disagree with him and giving their views on the increasing numbers of Muslims and what is causing this or what the consquences of this increase is.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 29, 2011
The chilling thing about his post is that if you change the words "muslims" to 'jews' or 'blacks' there would be an uproar. That speaks volumes.

This is coming from our resident Nazi.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 29, 2011
^This is another rogue fantasy from the most extreme religious fanatic posting on these forums:
philosophy-dubai/most-extreme-religous-fanatic-here-t41961.html

But good to see the Islamophobes supporting each other - even when they post some pretty extreme views.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I think your Nazi credentials have been well established.

Most members see you as a Nazi but you're the only one living in fantasy land calling everyone else an Islamophobe.

I'll wear the title as a badge of honor when it comes from a Nazi like yourself.
event horizon

event horizon wrote:I think your Nazi credentials have been well established.

Most members see you as a Nazi...

You are too funny :lol:
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Everyday, 16,000 Muslims convert to Christianity.
Hitler said if a lie is repeated often enough and long enough, it would come to be perceived as truth. One such lie often repeated is “Islam is the fastest growing religion.
"Every day thousands of Muslim intellectuals are leaving Islam. They find Islam inconsistent with science, logics, human rights and ethics. Millions of Iranians already have left Islam. The enlightened Muslims of other nationalities are not far behind. This is the beginning of a mass exodus from Islam. It is a movement that is already in motion and nothing can stop it."
muzlims know it, and deny it. so of course they are not going to admit it.
http://www.islamreview.com/articles/fastdemise.shtml
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

More loon fantasies from hervey baby, and fantasies and denials from eh, the most extremist religious poster here.

So, according to herve, the numbers of Christians who have converted from Islam is 16,000 a day - that's 5.8 million a year. You've got to hand it to herve, when it comes to making up statistics, loons have developed this into an art! :)

It's a shame it is all just a fantasy.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

From Abul Kasem:
As strange and as unbelievable as it might appear in these days of unremitting Islamic terrorism and Islamic cannibalism, muhammad himself had predicted the decline of Islam. Comparing Islam with a snake, he likened Islam to be confined between the mosques of Mecca and Medina. Please read these Sahih ahadith from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim:

Belief returns and goes back to Medina like a snake...(Sahih Bukhari, 3.30.100)

There will be no trace of Islam in some believers...(Sahih Bukhari, 9.84.65)

Islam was initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange, and it would concentrate between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole…(Sahih Muslim, 1.0270)

The Islamic faith will recede to Medina just as the serpent crawls into its hole…(Sahih Muslim, 1.0271, 0272)

Allah needs sinners… (Sahih Muslim 37.6620, 6622)

Muslims will diminish in number and they will go back to where they started…(Sunaan Abu Dawud, 2.19.3029)

Muslims will be the scum and the rubbish even though their numbers may increase; the enemy will not fear Muslims anymore. This will be because the Muslims will love world and dislike death…(Sunaan Abu Dawud, 37.4284)

Muhammad’s contemporaries were the best Muslims; after three generations, the Muslims will be mainly treacherous and untrustworthy… (Sahih Bukhari, 5.57.2, 3)

Muslims will be destroyed through the hands of some Quraysh young men…(Sahih Bukhari, 9.87.180)

There will be much killing during the last days of the Muslims…(Sahih Bukhari, 9.88.183)

http://www.islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/De ... -Islam.htm
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: The Demise Of Islam Nov 30, 2011
Fail again.

There's a difference between the prophecies that talk about the fall from power (temporal and spiritual) and your loony, false contention that the number of Muslims is falling (and the latest silly statistic that 5.8m are converting to Christianity each year).

The prophecies also talk about the revival of Islam and the coming of the Messiah and Imam Mahdi. I note that your loon websites are ignoring these, and are also selectively quoting (no surprise there) other prophecies which are about the latter days. I take it that you haven't read the prophecies in the Bible in Revelations either.

Why is it when you quote a rogue statistic you follow it up with loon selective quotes you've just cut and pasted?? You have no clue have you?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: The Demise of Islam Nov 30, 2011
shafique wrote:Wow. Some really xenophobic generalisations in FD's post above - and very indicative of the paranoia that lies behind his Islamophobia.

Call it whatever you want. At least in Holland no Ahmadi has ever been threatened by a Jew, only by Muslims.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I'm not surprised that you're not embarrassed by your comments and are trying to justify them.

If you said 'jew' or 'black' instead of Muslim in your generalised statements - there would be no difference between that and what the Nazis said. Do you disagree?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Flying Dutchman wrote:
shafique wrote:Wow. Some really xenophobic generalisations in FD's post above - and very indicative of the paranoia that lies behind his Islamophobia.

Call it whatever you want. At least in Holland no Ahmadi has ever been threatened by a Jew, only by Muslims.

Jews are responsible for the world's problems according to little Eichmann.
event horizon

Nice try, but no cigar.

It is only FD who has posted the nazi-like comments in this thread. Imagining that I share nazi views is a poor excuse for a comeback. But nice of you to support FD.

Let's see what FD's post looks like if we change the reference to Jews:
The problem is that JEWS tend to create 'no-go areas" in the big European cities. Many donot integrate. Crime rate amongst them is disproportionally high. Those are not little things. A 2% increase in population means a much higher increase in crime, if things are going the way it goes now. Belittling it only has an opposite effect. Also, I cannot stand the knee-jerking reactions that everything is the fault of European society. Look at yourself, and see whats wrong with your society, how you teach the boys to have very screwed perceptions of girls. When a girl is walking in a short skirt and tight tank top, it really doesn't mean she is asking for it and that she should be harassed, especially not by some stupid ugly Rif mountain dude.

And don't cry foul, when you create trouble wherever you are, and then people donot let you in anymore.

That's straight out of a 1930's Nazi propaganda leaflet about Jews (and Gypsies etc).

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm not surprised that you're not embarrassed by your comments and are trying to justify them.

If you said 'jew' or 'black' instead of Muslim in your generalised statements - there would be no difference between that and what the Nazis said. Do you disagree?

Cheers,
Shafique

Yeah, right. Like the same wouldn't apply to you about your beliefs on Jews.

You're a complete, delusional, nutjob.
event horizon

You're in denial.

My views on Jews are quite clear:
philosophy-dubai/questions-for-shaf-for-the-record-t46569.html

You've failed again. My views are nothing like the nazis and FD's.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Segregationism, whether religious or ethnic, is anathema in Judaism, but has been practiced by Islam in the past and at present, both in religion and in worldly matters. The Muslims, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude. It has therefore become aggressive and dangerous. It has given birth to prejudice, schizophrenia, hypocrisy, double talk, double standards, double think, created a split between “us” and “them”, and resulted in dividing mankind into poor and rich, weak and strong, and into master and slave.

But one would like to ask in this connection where does this division of the world’s peoples into Evil and Good come from? The first source that comes to one’s mind is the Muslim doctrine that divides humanity into those who are believer and non-believer.

This doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.

What's funny is you'll post, agree and defend something so blatantly antisemitic and then claim what's being said isn't Antisemitic.

You're a delusional moron.

That's nothing new and is proven when your own arguments are used against you and you don't realize it.

You're too stupid to understand irony and you're too irrational to read basic passages from the Koran, for instance, and understand what's being said.
event horizon

LOL - nice try. But FAIL. Big fat fail.

You guys misquoted Karmi and tried to make out he was anti-semitic, and that I was anti-semitic.

My views on Jews are clear:
philosophy-dubai/questions-for-shaf-for-the-record-t46569.html

Your attempt crashed and burned, and there's a whole thread on your failure. No wonder you're now resorting to selectively quoting and not giving any reference to the quote! :roll:

Here's where you guys previously failed in your attempt to make out I share your hatred:
philosophy-dubai/hasan-karmi-anti-semite-t43065.html

Just parotting and paraphrasing what Karmi did not say won't change the facts eh. Segregationism is bad - that is what he said. FD had to leave out a whole sentence to make it LOOK LIKE Karmi was anti-semitic. He was found out and hasn't got an answer.

dubai-politics-talk/anti-semitism-fanbois-perspective-t47663-60.html#p390333

No wonder you chose not to link to where FD selectively quoted the above quote. ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Forty percent of Moroccan immigrants in the Netherlands between the ages of 12 and 24 have been arrested, fined, charged or otherwise accused of committing a crime during the past five years, according to a new report commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Interior.

In Dutch neighborhoods where the majority of residents are Moroccan immigrants, the youth crime rate reaches 50%.

The "Dutch-Moroccan Monitor 2011" also reveals that most of the Moroccan youth involved in criminal activities were born in Holland. This implies that the children of Moroccan immigrants are not integrating into Dutch society, and confirms that the Netherlands is paying dearly for its failed multicultural approach to immigration.

According to Dutch journalist Fleur Jurgens in her book, "The Moroccan Drama" (Het Marokkanendrama), the blame lies with two groups: the Moroccans, who say the Dutch are responsible for their circumstances, and leftwing multiculturalists, who have portrayed Moroccans as the defenseless victims of an unfair society.

The first myth is that there is no Moroccan problem. Jurgens answers this myth with the following statistics: over 60% of Moroccan youths between 17 and 23 drop out of school without even a basic qualification; Moroccan youth unemployment in the Netherlands is around 40%; more than 60% of Moroccan males between ages 40 and 64 live on Dutch social welfare benefits.

The second myth is that Moroccans turn to crime because the Dutch labor market discriminates against them. Jurgens refutes this by pointing out that immigrants from many countries are working in the Netherlands.

Jurgens concludes that Moroccan parents are to blame for the antisocial behavior of their children by teaching them at a young age to hate the Dutch and abhor their society.

The Dutch government now says it will abandon the long-standing model of multiculturalism that has encouraged Moroccans and other Muslim immigrants to create a parallel society within the Netherlands.

A new integration bill (covering letter and 15-page action plan), which Dutch Interior Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament in June, reads: "The government shares the social dissatisfaction over the multicultural society model and plans to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people.
In the new integration system, the values of the Dutch society play a central role. With this change, the government steps away from the model of a multicultural society."

Is it all too little too late? Many native Dutch seem to think so.

Since 2004, when the Dutch filmmaker Theo van Gogh was assassinated by a 26-year-old Dutch-Moroccan, tens of thousands of native Dutch have moved to other countries in search of a better life. During the first six months of 2011 alone, 58,000 people have left the Netherlands. According to Statistics Netherlands, the increase in emigrants is largely due to native Dutch leaving the country to settle elsewhere.

http://www.hudson-ny.org/2624/moroccan- ... etherlands
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yes, just paraphrasing someone's comments and claiming they're racist....like what you just did with FD's post.

Seriously, you're so stupid you don't realize your own contradictions.

No one needs to make Karmi's comments look Antisemitic. When he claims Jews are especially segregationist (or Blacks especially violent, or Muslims especially hateful) everyone in their right state of mind is going to agree that the person making that claim is an Antisemite.

I also see you failed to defend Karmi's last comment on Jews where he claims Jewish doctrine has literally gripped the world.

Here it is again:

This doctrine seems to have imprisoned the world in its grip.
event horizon

Your persistence is admirable. But quoting FD and trying to blame me for your failure is a bit rich. FD's words speak for themselves - and I note you haven't shown how his statements differ from Nazi views of jews.

Nazis also produced pamphlets detailing how Gypsies and Jews were social outcasts and described them as vermin. Substitute Jew for Morrocan in his latest quote above and you won't be able to tell the difference.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Shafique reaction to:

Belgiummoroccan wrote:we muslims are taking over europe.there is even a shari'a court.what a blessing from ALLAH.alhamdulilah!the jews are traveling back to israel because there bussines collapse long time ago in antwerp diamont sector.That's not new!

is:

shafique wrote:Kudos Mr Belgium Morrocan

http://www.dubaiforums.com/philosophy-dubai/women-rights-read-infidel-t42311-15.html?hilit=slams#p340610
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOL.

Please enlighten me as to the point you want to make FD.

Herve was arguing that Islam is on the decline and failed spectacularly. You've posted some generalised views about "muslims" and now are on your favourite topic of Dutch Moroccans (and I don't need to remind you of your invented 70% stat about crime rates in Amsterdam).

Now you're resorting to your favourite tactic of selective quoting - but the question is why? Is it to excuse your hate filled post that is no different from Nazi propaganda?

Cheers,
Shafique

BTW - here's the full quote that FD is selectively quoting. Another epic fail on the part of our Dutch friend:

shafique wrote:Kudos Mr Belgium Morrocan - whist I don't know what you wrote, you managed to elicit an enlightening response from our Dutch friend.

What he wrote and didn't write is very interesting on many levels. ;)

But seriously FD - what did the guy say that you are slamming the door in his face. :) (Can't be arsed to Google translate)
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:LOL.
Now you're resorting to your favourite tactic of selective quoting - but the question is why? Is it to excuse your hate filled post that is no different from Nazi propaganda?

Why all those question, is there really nothing you can come up with yourself. I told you before, I am not your mommy!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I'm asking the question because I want to know the answer. It is not obvious what your point is -but I'm definitely not confused over whether you are my mommy or not! ;)

I note that you're not embarrassed by your posts - but I'm asking what that has to do with Herve's failed point that Islam is on the decline?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:I'm asking the question because I want to know the answer.

Well, not everything is about you.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

shafique wrote:FD's words speak for themselves - and I note you haven't shown how his statements differ from Nazi views of jews.

Just compare Karmi's comments on Jews to what the Nazis said of the Jews if you want to make comparisons.

shafique wrote:Nazis also produced pamphlets detailing how Gypsies and Jews were social outcasts and described them as vermin.

The Nazis also claimed the Jews were especially secluded and greedy. No different from Karmi's claim that Jews are especially segregationist.

The Nazis also propagated conspiracy theories that Jews are harming the world as Karmi has explicitly claimed of Jews.

FD, however, simply said that there is a problem with Muslim immigration in Europe. His comments on Muslims (or if you change Muslims to Jews) never come close to the actual Antisemitic viewpoints expressed by Karmi that you claim aren't Antisemitic but are identical - to the letter - to Nazi propaganda.

What's funny is that in your defense of Antisemitism, you can't actually show how FD's comments are qualitatively racist. If anything FD said about Muslims is Islamophobic, then Karmi's negative descriptions of Jews and claims that Jews have damaged the entire race are absolutely Antisemitic - and they are without a doubt to any non-Antisemite who has read them.

shafique wrote:Substitute Jew for Morrocan in his latest quote above and you won't be able to tell the difference.

Good advice:

Karmi wrote:The Muslims, especially, are segregationists, and the whole world is now suffering from this attitude

Let me know where FD made a statement anywhere near as racist as the sentence above that you're now wailing over.

I'll go ahead and substitute Karmi's comments on Jews to Muslims and we can compare what Karmi said of "Muslims" (ie., Jews) to what FD said of Muslims.

So far, Karmi said Muslims are an especially segregationist people. Now let's see where FD makes a similarly racist, generalized, stereotypical and all encompassing comment on an entire group of people as Karmi had.
event horizon

shafique's posts show a mainstream of nothingness. I think his vocabulary is limited to "rogue" "loon" and "fantasy"

shafique wrote:LOL - nice try. But FAIL. Big fat fail.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:More loon fantasies from hervey baby, and fantasies and denials from eh, It's a shame it is all just a fantasy.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:Fail again.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:Nice try, but no cigar.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:You're in denial.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote::) hervey baby - you really must stop imagining things!! Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote: Why all these fantasies herve?
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:Yes, I did fail to see any evidence for your loon theory.
Fail. Again.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:eh - another rogue quote from a loon blogger perhaps?
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:Loons trying to justfiy Herve's nazi view points. We don't, that's why you failed again.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote: I suspect it's just because it is yet another rogue belief.
Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:A rogue belief is a rogue belief how ever you dress it up. Cheers,
Shafique

shafique wrote:Denial of loons is never pleasant to watch.
Cheers,
Shafique
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

gertrude wrote:shafique's posts show a mainstream of nothingness. I think his vocabulary is limited to "rogue" "loon" and "fantasy"

Its called insanity

Einstein wrote:Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Alzheimer patients are also known to repeat the same thing over and over and over again.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: The Demise Of Islam Dec 01, 2011
Strange, mini Heydrich doesn't want to put up or shut up.

Once I invited him to compare Karmi's quotes on "Muslims" to FD's quotes on Muslims, shafique vanished from the thread.

Sieg Heil!
event horizon

Re: The Demise Of Islam Dec 01, 2011
All the smoke and mirrors won't disguise the fact that Herve's fantasy in the OP is not proven - that Islam is in decline.

Eh's desperation to show that FD's misquote from Karmi shows I am anti-Semitic is funny. FD misleadingly quotes Karmi and is found out, and yet eh still tries to use his misquote to claim I'm anti-semitic. And then he misleadingly misquotes me again - this time in a reply to BelgiumMorrocan! :roll:

Why? Because FD posted a xenophobic rant that is no different from Nazi slurs against Jews.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums